PDA

View Full Version : Brave man confronts HATE GROUP

Cowlesy
08-01-2012, 09:39 PM
This guy has a brass pair. Wow. You could just see the hate in the server's eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-jzlWcc0E

same video, different link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLNgkP9nzc

Praise Jesus for such brave and heroic people such as this gentleman.

/over-the-top sarcasm

brandon
08-01-2012, 09:41 PM
So brave

brandon
08-01-2012, 09:42 PM
If this video goes viral I think Rachel has a nice promotion in her future.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-01-2012, 09:43 PM
what an asshole

Jeremy
08-01-2012, 09:43 PM
"You deserve better, which is why I'm harassing you and making you feel uncomfortable."

LibertyEagle
08-01-2012, 09:44 PM
What an idiot.

TheTexan
08-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Ha.. what an idiot. He's as dumb as the people who went to Chick Fil A to support their stance on gay marriage.

Gay marriage is a non fucking issue

Cowlesy
08-01-2012, 09:47 PM
You do not treat people like that, ESPECIALLY IF YOU PROCLAIM YOURSELF TO BE TOLERANT.

ZENemy
08-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Good lord what a dip shit

I like the top comment.

What kind of loser films this stuff? One that thinks he's going to be a left-wing crusader. Mr Smith, you are a laughing stock. Nobody cares about you or your petty, one-man crusade against an innocent girl working a drive-tru window. May Karma bestow upon you everything that you deserve. Not that it matters, but I am neither for, or against gay-marriage.

But if guys like this are it's champions, fair, open-minded individuals will oppose it to avoid guilt by association.

nano1895
08-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Good lord what a dip shit

I like the top comment.

Saw this one

Typical liberal. Waiting in line for an hour to get his free handout.

ZING!

amy31416
08-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Saw this one

ZING!

Wonder what volume of greenhouse gases he emitted while waiting in line...

Revolution9
08-01-2012, 10:25 PM
This would get you a right hook to the jaw back in the day. You don't talk to young ladies in that manner.

Rev9

VIDEODROME
08-01-2012, 10:51 PM
ok

angelatc
08-01-2012, 11:03 PM
You do not treat people like that, ESPECIALLY IF YOU PROCLAIM YOURSELF TO BE TOLERANT.

I was reading some Chick Fil A Twitter hate from Ellen Barkin, the actress, a few days ago. In the middle of her foul mouthed hateful rants, she tweeted a touching-base message to a friend that read something like, "Yes, can't wait 4 retreat - surrounded by love and tolerance."

Apparently the only people they can tolerate are themselves, and I guess they even feel the need to brag about that.

dillo
08-01-2012, 11:08 PM
i love how hes talking about making chik fila lose money while hes idling his gasoline car, who is gonna come out on top there?

newbitech
08-01-2012, 11:08 PM
what would have capped this great video off is if the guy would have threw the cup of water back in the girls face and told her he wasn't thirsty enough to drink that poison.

AuH20
08-01-2012, 11:13 PM
It really is a mental disorder. WOW!!!Michael Savage, you may be eccentric, ill-tempered and borderline bipolar, but you struck gold with that book title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA_H6C8iLPA

Pericles
08-01-2012, 11:18 PM
what an asshole

It was obvious which of the two was the more tolerant.

kylejack
08-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Chick Fil A corporate sucks and I'm totally opposed to what they're doing, but what a douchebag this guy is.

angelatc
08-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Chick Fil A corporate sucks and I'm totally opposed to what they're doing.....

Why? Only liberals should get involved in politics?

This is about bullying by the left.

kylejack
08-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Because I favor legalization of gay marriage, so I'm opposed to companies that are trying to prevent it.

cstarace
08-01-2012, 11:34 PM

Because he disagrees with their message. This is not a 1st amendment issue; nobody here on these forums is trying to prevent Dan Cathy from spewing his nonsense or donating his money to FRC.

Anyway, this guy had an ego to stroke and he accomplished that by bombarding an unsuspecting employee. Hope he feels proud of himself.

James Madison
08-01-2012, 11:42 PM
It says the video was removed.

Hope someone made a copy of it.

Edit: Looks like someone posted this guy's personal info...cell phone #, occupation, etc.

KingRobbStark
08-01-2012, 11:43 PM
The video has been removed.

cstarace
08-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Well, I've still got the video open in a tab and am able to replay it. How can I make a copy? I'll re-upload it for those who haven't seen.

mad cow
08-01-2012, 11:47 PM
"This video has been removed by the user."

Guess he got some negative comments.

KingRobbStark
08-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Well, I've still got the video open in a tab and am able to replay it. How can I make a copy? I'll re-upload it for those who haven't seen.

Download some program that allows you to record the desktop, or get a hand held camera and record the screen as it plays.

cstarace
08-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Download some program that allows you to record the desktop, or get a hand held camera and record the screen as it plays.
Any suggestions?

kylejack
08-01-2012, 11:59 PM
There are Firefox plugins to download flash content on a page, but its a moot point if it has already been deleted.

You'll need to go in to the folder where your temporary internet files are stored, and find the correct .flv file that is the video. This can be a real pain in the ass.

RPfan1992
08-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Any suggestions?

You could try camstudio or you can download the youtube video using zillatube.

hardrightedge
08-02-2012, 12:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLNgkP9nzc

Muwahid
08-02-2012, 12:08 AM
You could try camstudio or you can download the youtube video using zillatube.

Not if they removed it, then you need to get creative and record your screen. It only exists in his cache, not youtube anymore.

kylejack
08-02-2012, 12:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLNgkP9nzc
Most excellent.

VIDEODROME
08-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Would have been funnier if people were there for free stuff in the Cow Costumes and he showed up and a Chicken Costume yelling boycott.

RickyJ
08-02-2012, 12:19 AM
Ha.. what an idiot. He's as dumb as the people who went to Chick Fil A to support their stance on gay marriage.

Yes it is, but that doesn't stop the president and the media from making it an issue. It is called creating a distraction. A distraction is necessary because of the economy, the planned war, and all the Israeli butt kissing by politicians going on right now. They don't want the sheeple to start to put two and two together and realize what is going on so they create a distraction. Most people in the USA are against gay marriage no doubt, so it is perfect to use as a distraction from all our very real problems.

KingRobbStark
08-02-2012, 12:19 AM
Any suggestions?

If you still have that page open, then I suggest you go here " C:\Users\MonSer\AppData\Local\Temp" and look for the video there.

cstarace
08-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Yes it is, but that doesn't stop the president and the media from making it an issue. It is called creating a distraction. A distraction is necessary because of the economy, the planned war, and all the Israeli butt kissing by politicians going on right now. They don't want the sheeple to start to put two and two together and realize what is going on so they create a distraction. Most people in the USA are against gay marriage no doubt, so it is perfect to use as a distraction from all our very real problems.
The majority of your post is solid but I have to correct you here. The majority of Americans support gay marriage, backed up by almost every major poll that's coming out right now. This is why team Obama is jumping at the opportunity to exploit this for political gain.

cstarace
08-02-2012, 12:38 AM
If you still have that page open, then I suggest you go here " C:\Users\MonSer\AppData\Local\Temp" and look for the video there.
Just downloaded the re-uploaded version of the video. So in case that one gets taken down, I'll have an extra copy.

James Madison
08-02-2012, 12:40 AM
The majority of your post is solid but I have to correct you here. The majority of Americans support gay marriage, backed up by almost every major poll that's coming out right now. This is why team Obama is jumping at the opportunity to exploit this for political gain.

Legalizing gay marriage is only a major issue for young, liberal voters (who typically don't vote). Probably explains the discrepancy.

RickyJ
08-02-2012, 12:44 AM

That may be true, but not where I live. The majority in Atlanta, GA do not support gay marriage.

cstarace
08-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Legalizing gay marriage is only a major issue for young, liberal voters (who typically don't vote). Probably explains the discrepancy.
That's not what the polls indicate. Is gay marriage a more important issue for younger voters? Perhaps, but it certainly appears that the older generations have had a change in heart as well. Since it is predominantly youth-backed issue, and the youth vote is notoriously unreliable, Obama threw his support behind gay marriage to rally the troops, if you will. Give them a reason to go out and vote. Can't hurt him, can only help him.

cstarace
08-02-2012, 12:45 AM
That may be true, but not where I live. The majority in Atlanta, GA do not support gay marriage.
Well, Georgia is in the Bible belt. That's to be expected.

Czolgosz
08-02-2012, 12:51 AM
What's all the hubbub w/ the vid?

RickyJ
08-02-2012, 01:13 AM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/obamas-gay-marriage-support-fails-to-sway-americans/2012/07/31/gJQA07WrMX_blog.html

48% for and 44% against is about evenly split when you factor in the margin of error. That is why this issue is being used, it evenly divides the country and gets people fighting each other over it which allows them the cover they need to keep their plans moving forward. However, I think many people lie to pollsters when asked this question because they don't want to be labeled a "hater." I still think the majority oppose gay marriage, many are just too chicken to admit it publicly.

Sola_Fide
08-02-2012, 01:15 AM
Ugh.... Talk about idiots on both sides screaming at each other about issues that don't matter. People who are still asleep think this Chick-Fil-A thing is the central issue of our time or something. Who cares?

angelatc
08-02-2012, 01:23 AM

This is one area where history proves that the polls aren't accurate. Even though the liberals have bullied the people into nodding when asked publicly about it, the defeats in the ballot box, even in areas that polls show support it, speak volumes about what they're saying in their hearts.

But it doesn't matter. What the liberals want, the liberals get. They don't mind lying, cheating, and name-calling to get their way. We couldn't stop Obamacare, and a majority of the country opposed that. The Republicans won't spit hatred the way that the liberals do.

That's why the country is so fucked up.

KingRobbStark
08-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Ugh.... Talk about idiots on both sides screaming at each other about issues that don't matter. People who are still asleep think this Chick-Fil-A thing is the central issue of our time or something. Who cares?

The mainstream issue of this situation does not matter, but the repercussions (politicians banning business for certain beliefs) are important.

Cowlesy
08-02-2012, 05:43 AM
The mainstream issue of this situation does not matter, but the repercussions (politicians banning business for certain beliefs) are important.

I've started to watch organizations at which economic war is waged. There are petitions all over the internet to remove Chick Fil-A's, ban their construction, all because of this guy's opinion on gay marriage.

One thing the left is good at is starting economic wars. They go straight to hurting your wallet. But this time, they made such a fuss that people, less than really having a strong view on the political issue, really were put off by the economic attack.

It's one thing to voice one's displeasure with someone's view. It's a completely separate thing, to me at least, to wage an economic war against their organization, harass and bully its employees like the asshole did in the video and demand everyone accept your point of view.

phill4paul
08-02-2012, 05:52 AM
If I have a problem with an establishment I take it to the manager or the owner or I simply don't give them business. I don't get my jollies by brow beating a minimum wage earner. What is wrong with people these days?

Barrex
08-02-2012, 05:57 AM
Rhetorical question: When people say: "Good lord what a dip shit."; do they mean OP or asshole in that video?:

:eek::

Any suggestions?

I use NetVideoHunter addon on firefox. It gets all formats of video and audio. It is good for downloading audio books from youtube and playing them while you eat ice-cream in a bus and look so happy while everyone around you is so miserable.

pacelli
08-02-2012, 06:03 AM
I don't watch the mainstream media crap, so I have no idea what is going on with chick fil a.... all i know is their founder died of a heart attack. Now every lunatic and their extended family has an opinion.

Poor woman is just trying to earn a fucking wage in this shit economy. The regional manager probably doesn't even know her first name. She oughtta get a raise just for being filmed. I say bravo to her for being able to hold her composure. Anybody that has ever worked fast food knows that the drive in is the most stressful post.

I hope asshole enjoys his flouridated water. Obviously he's been drinking far too much of it.

tod evans
08-02-2012, 06:07 AM
Made it through about 10sec of that vid.

Not interested.

truelies
08-02-2012, 06:17 AM
nothing more than a useless 'human' weed.

Danke
08-02-2012, 07:01 AM
Come on, give the guy a break, he always dreamed of being a lion tamer, but ended up as a CPA in Tucson.

Filming and posting this on YouTube is what he does now for excitement.

Smith's Resume (http://finance.eller.arizona.edu/documents/facultyvitae/ASmithResume.pdf)

Cowlesy
08-02-2012, 07:04 AM
Come on, give the guy a break, he always dreamed of being a lion tamer, but ended up as a CPA in Tucson.

Smith's Resume (http://finance.eller.arizona.edu/documents/facultyvitae/ASmithResume.pdf)

3 page resume......

If you can't say it in a page....

seraphson
08-02-2012, 09:10 AM

No. Wrong. Whatever We The People can't agree on we simply toss unto the infinite wisdom of government entities to take care of for us. I mean, just look man and see the great successes of our government! The proof is in the pudding! A stable and sound currency just as the Feds mission statement aims for, a beefy government retirement plan all can enjoy and not worry about, justified and constitutional wars that protect us from bad guys (I mean really, Libya was a close one, we freed the shit out of them), foreign aid to all those nations in need that directly help their poor, increased and stable employment, free schooling that with billions of funding showing a directly linked improvement to academic performance over time, accountability for those "evil" corporations at an all time high, I mean the list goes on and on...

/sarcasm

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 09:52 AM
This guy has a brass pair. Wow. You could just see the hate in the server's eyes.

/over-the-top sarcasm

What an idiot. He criticizes a clerk for the owner's beliefs? He calls traditional marriage support groups "hate groups"? Since when does supporting traditional marriage with your donations have anything to do with suppressing gays? Since when does the owner's beliefs and PERSONAL contributions have anything to do with the corporation's value of its customers? It's just like any other fast-food chain except for the fact that it voices its opinion as opposed to the others, and it's closed on Sunday. Big f***king deal, people. Why are people calling it a hateful organization? That seems more like hateful bigotry than what the restaurant is doing because it classifies the whole organization for the beliefs of its owner, even though there is no discrimination going on. Are we supposed to believe that no owners of any other coporation holds those beliefs? Are we supposed to believe that every corporation who has an owner that disagrees with our personal views is evil? Since when is this type of view NOT bigotry? Since when is it ok to collectivize like that? Since when is it okay to yell at anyone just because they disagree with you? In this case, the guy doesn't even know if the poor girl disagreed with him. What happened to LISTENING to other views and a little bit of open-mindedness? They expect tolerance and yet they give none in return. What is up with that? The fact that people can't see this obvious contradiction just blows me away. I never dreamed this would be close to the nationwide outrage that it is just because some guy who happens to own a successful corporation believes in traditional marriage. That's not hate, that's support of traditional marriage. They're not the same thing. It's like we just pulled Joseph Blough off the street and asked him about his personal views. Nobody would care if it didn't so happen that he owned a restaurant. Why are we so anti-business for people we disagree with us? I know there are people like this on this forum and for those of you who hate on this corporation for the simple fact that its owner has expressed his support of traditional marriage is despicable. Anyone who behaves like this guy is simply despicable. Nobody would be doing all this faux "activism" around the country if they hadn't been alerted by the media about this guy's beliefs. How much more of a sheep can you be? The media says "hate on this guy" and people are like OK!

Besides, why are we even surprised that this corporation, which has made its family roots and traditional Christian beliefs be known for all to see since its founding, supports traditional marriage and traditional family values? What about traditional family values is so hateful? Some people are just such bigots they can't even see their own bigotry because they are too busy pointing out the speck in their brother's eye while ignoring the plank in their own eye.

angelatc
08-02-2012, 09:54 AM
I don't watch the mainstream media crap, so I have no idea what is going on with chick fil a.... all i know is their founder died of a heart attack.

You're about 75% right. You don't watch TV (25%) No idea what's going on (25%) Fatal Heart attack (25%) .

It wasn't the founder. It was a spokesman.

trey4sports
08-02-2012, 09:58 AM
i thought the OP had lost his mind..... till i read the last line.

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 10:00 AM

Exactly. My last rant was a little long, but this is basically what it comes down to. Only liberals should get involved in politics. They are intolerant of any other view entering the arena.

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Because I favor legalization of gay marriage, so I'm opposed to companies that are trying to prevent it.

Gay marriage is not illegal. They simply can't get a government license. How many times do you have to be told?

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 10:12 AM
I don't watch the mainstream media crap, so I have no idea what is going on with chick fil a.... all i know is their founder died of a heart attack. Now every lunatic and their extended family has an opinion.

Poor woman is just trying to earn a fucking wage in this shit economy. The regional manager probably doesn't even know her first name. She oughtta get a raise just for being filmed. I say bravo to her for being able to hold her composure. Anybody that has ever worked fast food knows that the drive in is the most stressful post.

I hope asshole enjoys his flouridated water. Obviously he's been drinking far too much of it.

I can second that. I worked at every post in a fast food restaurant and the drive thru is very stressful and definitely deserves more than minimum wage, if you ask me. Holding composure was probably the hardest part for me. I can't stand idiots that yell at you for simple mistakes like they're entitled to get what they want, when they want it, exactly how they want it.

angelatc
08-02-2012, 10:14 AM
Besides, why are we even surprised that this corporation, which has made its family roots and traditional Christian beliefs be known for all to see since its founding, supports traditional marriage and traditional family values? What about traditional family values is so hateful? Some people are just such bigots they can't even see their own bigotry because they are too busy pointing out the speck in their brother's eye while ignoring the plank in their own eye.

Wait until they find out the Salvation Army is also run by Christians. They'll be pushing to remove their tax exempt status.

tod evans
08-02-2012, 10:16 AM
I can second that. I worked at every post in a fast food restaurant and the drive thru is very stressful and definitely deserves more than minimum wage, if you ask me. Holding composure was probably the hardest part for me. I can't stand idiots that yell at you for simple mistakes like they're entitled to get what they want, when they want it, exactly how they want it.

Why do people choose to act like idiots?

I've never accomplished anything positive by yelling, can't imagine many folks have.

angelatc
08-02-2012, 10:17 AM
That's not what the polls indicate. Is gay marriage a more important issue for younger voters? Perhaps, but it certainly appears that the older generations have had a change in heart as well. Since it is predominantly youth-backed issue, and the youth vote is notoriously unreliable, Obama threw his support behind gay marriage to rally the troops, if you will. Give them a reason to go out and vote. Can't hurt him, can only help him.

You realize that it's unpopular in the black community too, right? And at some point the Catholics are going to acknowledge the Pope's position on this...most of the Mexican immigrants are Catholic. So therefore it could indeed hurt him.

TonySutton
08-02-2012, 10:20 AM
I can understand going through the line for free water as a protest but to engage the worker in the drive through window in a conversation about the policies of the owner was a douche move.

brandon
08-02-2012, 10:43 AM
I can understand going through the line for free water as a protest but to engage the worker in the drive through window in a conversation about the policies of the owner was a douche move.

Ya know I can even understand going to engage the employee in some dialog or whatever. But to have it go as poorly as it went for this douchebag, and then he goes home and uploads it on the internet to brag? That really blows my mind.

TonySutton
08-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Ya know I can even understand going to engage the employee in some dialog or whatever. But to have it go as poorly as it went for this douchebag, and then he goes home and uploads it on the internet to brag? That really blows my mind.

hahaha I know. He has taken down his video but several people have reposted his buffoonery

jmdrake
08-02-2012, 11:03 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bxm042 again.

And kudos to the Chik-fil-a worker for having the restraint not to throw the water in that jerks face.

phill4paul
08-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Gay marriage is not illegal. They simply can't get a government license. How many times do you have to be told?

Depends where you live....

The North Carolina Same-Sex Marriage Amendment appeared on the May 8, 2012 ballot in the state of North Carolina as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved.
The measure defines marriage in the state constitution as between one man and one woman, and bans any other type of "domestic legal union" such as civil unions and domestic partnerships.[1][2]
Same-sex marriage is already illegal in the state of North Carolina. The measure, however, added the ban to the state constitution.[3]
Debated in the state legislature during the Spring 2011 legislative session, the amendment failed to receive sufficient votes to qualify for the ballot. However, the measure was debated during the Fall session which began September 12, 2011.[4] That very day, the House voted 75-42 in favor of referring the proposed amendment to the statewide ballot.[5] The State Senate echoed the House with a 30-16 approval vote a day later on September 13, 2011.[6]

Ender
08-02-2012, 11:29 AM

That's not the point either.

The POINT is that government has no business in marriage. And a marriage license is unconstitutional; a license is only for something that would otherwise be illegal. Marriage is not illegal. The fed got involved to prevent mixed racial marriages.

All groups, straight or gay, should be working together to get gov out of marriage. Then what 2 people do is between them and their pastor and not the feds.

tod evans
08-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Then what 2 people do is between them and their pastor and not the feds.

Get the government out of dispersing money to anyone other than active military and they'd have no reason to be involved in trivial BS.

jmdrake
08-02-2012, 11:33 AM

Wrong. The language you quoted does not criminalize gay marriage. And this is how the N.C. constitution got amended.

Sec. 6. Marriage.
Marriage between one man and one woman is the only domestic legal union that shall be valid or recognized in this State. This section does not prohibit a private party from entering into contracts with another private party; nor does this section prohibit courts from adjudicating the rights of private parties pursuant to such contracts.

Now, compare the above to the North Carolina bigamy statute.

§ 14‑183. Bigamy.
If any person, being married, shall marry any other person during the life of the former husband or wife, every such offender, and every person counseling, aiding or abetting such offender, shall be punished as a Class I felon.

Find me a law in any state in the union that says if two people of the same sex get married they can be criminally prosecuted and I will agree with your position.

XTreat
08-02-2012, 11:43 AM
That guy is a jackass.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-02-2012, 01:33 PM

/over-the-top sarcasm

First reduce to what is the true American dichotomy. Then stop discussing what are the false dichotomies. Quit pushing on the artificial pendulums erected by the media. The problem isn't them. It is you.

cajuncocoa
08-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Typical liberal moralizing BULLY. Oh, and I forgot "asshole".

cajuncocoa
08-02-2012, 02:04 PM
I just realized....he waited in a very long line to get a FREE CUP OF WATER just to say that to a Chick Fil-A EMPLOYEE.

What a douchebag.

BamaAla
08-02-2012, 02:11 PM
"I'm totally heterosexual."

Riiiiiiight ;)

angelatc
08-02-2012, 02:14 PM
3 page resume......

If you can't say it in a page....

He can say it in 3 letters. :)

angelatc
08-02-2012, 02:25 PM

Riiiiiiight ;)

"Well sir, we'll be here to serve you when you decide to come out of the closet, too!"

cajuncocoa
08-02-2012, 02:31 PM

Smith's Resume (http://finance.eller.arizona.edu/documents/facultyvitae/ASmithResume.pdf)It's gone. :rolleyes:

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 02:31 PM

Key words are outlined for you:

The North Carolina Same-Sex Marriage Amendment appeared on the May 8, 2012 ballot in the state of North Carolina as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved.
The measure defines marriage in the state constitution as between one man and one woman, and bans any other type of "domestic legal union" such as civil unions and domestic partnerships.[1][2] Same-sex marriage is already illegal in the state of North Carolina. The measure, however, added the ban to the state constitution.[3]
Debated in the state legislature during the Spring 2011 legislative session, the amendment failed to receive sufficient votes to qualify for the ballot. However, the measure was debated during the Fall session which began September 12, 2011.[4] That very day, the House voted 75-42 in favor of referring the proposed amendment to the statewide ballot.[5] The State Senate echoed the House with a 30-16 approval vote a day later on September 13, 2011.[6]

Like I said, only the government license, or "legal" marriage is banned, not marriage itself. Gays can go to a church and have five witnesses watch them get married if they well please. No agents are going to be knocking down the door. Only getting the government marriage license is illegal. Nobody is entitled to a government license, so the act of marriage, itself is not illegal. Only the government recognition is illegal.

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 02:33 PM
That's not the point either.

The POINT is that government has no business in marriage. And a marriage license is unconstitutional; a license is only for something that would otherwise be illegal. Marriage is not illegal. The fed got involved to prevent mixed racial marriages.

All groups, straight or gay, should be working together to get gov out of marriage. Then what 2 people do is between them and their pastor and not the feds.

I know that's the point. That is what I have been arguing for a long time and still a lot of people don't seem to understand. Government has no business in marriage, and even still, some Ron Paul supporters on this here forum will argue for legalizing gay marriage. I try to tell them that's not the issue, but they don't listen.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-02-2012, 02:53 PM

Riiiiiiight ;)

What is the purpose for the lisp? See, I'm not saying that this particular fellow is gay because he speaks with a lisp. I'm wondering why gays tend to speak in a lisp in general. Is it because they over work their tongues a lot? I know this sounds disgusting and all. Still, you know, lesbians don't seem to speak with a lisp and, one would assume, that they also over work their tongues.

And what if someone showed at the chicken place with a gay rooster and protested by blatantly kissing it on the behind?
What does any of this have to do with it you might ask?
Exactly. Once again, all this nonsense is nothing more than a distraction as it is a false dichotomy.
Please, quit wasting your time by pushing against these artificial political pendulums.
They aren't the problem.
You are.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-02-2012, 03:02 PM
What is the purpose for the lisp? See, I'm not saying that this particular fellow is gay because he speaks with a lisp. I'm wondering why gays tend to speak in a lisp in general. Is it because they over work their tongues a lot? I know this sounds disgusting and all. Still, you know, lesbians don't seem to speak with a lisp and, one would assume, that they also over work their tongues.

And what if someone showed at the chicken place with a gay rooster and protested by blatantly kissing it on the behind?
What does any of this have to do with it you might ask?
Exactly. Once again, all this nonsense is nothing more than a distraction as it is a false dichotomy.
Please, quit wasting your time by pushing against these artificial political pendulums.
They aren't the problem.
You are.

Uhhhh... Thanks for chiming in?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Uhhhh... Thanks for chiming in?

A restaurant is made for eating and not for kissing whether that be between a man and a woman, a woman and a man, a man and a man, a woman and a woman, or a man and the ass of a gay rooster.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-02-2012, 03:17 PM
A restaurant is made for eating and not for kissing whether that be between a man and a woman, a woman and a man, a man and a man, a woman and a woman, or a man and the ass of a gay rooster.

What if I started a restuarant that was for both eating and kissing gay roosters? Would it not be my right to practice whatever business venture I wanted on my own property? On second thought - just don't answer. I really don't want to get into a long winded discussion on anal cavities of homosexual animals with you.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-02-2012, 04:05 PM
What if I started a restuarant that was for both eating and kissing gay roosters? Would it not be my right to practice whatever business venture I wanted on my own property? On second thought - just don't answer. I really don't want to get into a long winded discussion on anal cavities of homosexual animals with you.

As a true American, before doing any thinking, I first reduce to what is the one true American dichotomy. This American dichotomy today is the same one which has been happening in the past as a futile conflict between the people and their quest to control tyranny. This is why I consider the issue in this thread to be a false dichotomy. It is nonsense because its very discussion is in contempt, it is a distraction, from the one true conflict which has been going on forever.

How is this response long winded?

I think you are being over dramatic.

Try going fishing. Indeed, when all the nonsense gets weeded out, one will find lots of time for snoring.

John F Kennedy III
08-02-2012, 04:15 PM

/over-the-top sarcasm

I finally got around to watching this. Thanks for posting.

Liberals are horrible fucking scum. Just how much of a piece of shit do you have to be to feel good about yourself for doing that?

pacelli
08-02-2012, 04:31 PM
You're about 75% right. You don't watch TV (25%) No idea what's going on (25%) Fatal Heart attack (25%) .

It wasn't the founder. It was a spokesman.

Thanks for the counter to my ignorance. Looks like I haven't ignored very much. Chick fil a spokesman. Thanks for the correction.

mad cow
08-02-2012, 04:34 PM
I think Vante had enough.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/vante-of-tucson-az-regrets-actions-of-former-cfo-1686870.htm

CaptainAmerica
08-02-2012, 04:34 PM
"hate groups". I go to chick fil a to eat food and the owners are openly christians, do gay people have issues with christian people owning a business...jeez the guy is harassing her.

jmdrake
08-02-2012, 04:39 PM

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/vante-of-tucson-az-regrets-actions-of-former-cfo-1686870.htm

LOLz. Maybe Mr. Smith can get a job at Chik-fil-A.

Origanalist
08-02-2012, 04:43 PM

I bet he's just shocked, shocked that there are people out there that consider him a complete loser and on top of that he's no longer employed.

(tear rolls down cheek):p

Origanalist
08-02-2012, 04:44 PM

I do believe I would pay to see a video of that.

phill4paul
08-02-2012, 04:46 PM

Bwahahaha!

Cowlesy
08-02-2012, 04:50 PM

He'll probably sue the company for wrongful termination. They'll probably settle.

mad cow
08-02-2012, 04:51 PM

Now that he has some time on his hands,maybe he can find a group of 30 or so college students,somewhere,protesting something,and join in.

Acala
08-02-2012, 04:54 PM

I hope he learns a lesson. But I doubt it.

phill4paul
08-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Key words are outlined for you:

Like I said, only the government license, or "legal" marriage is banned, not marriage itself. Gays can go to a church and have five witnesses watch them get married if they well please. No agents are going to be knocking down the door. Only getting the government marriage license is illegal. Nobody is entitled to a government license, so the act of marriage, itself is not illegal. Only the government recognition is illegal.

Fair enough. It is not illegal. It is just not legally recognized. Splitting hairs in my view. Either you provide equality or you get rid of favouritism. Personally, I'd rather get rid of it altogether.

Edit to add:

I voted 'No' on this particular bill. I did it because I did not feel there needed to be a frikkin' amendment regarding it. If for nothing else I am for less governmental control over anything.
Had there been an amendment to sanction same-sex marriage I would have voted 'No' for that.
The statute law is enough. If you want to change the law then start there. Not with amendments.

brandon
08-02-2012, 05:11 PM

Ouch! I almost sort of am starting to feel bad for the guy. Not really though, lol

Kluge
08-02-2012, 05:51 PM
A friend of mine, her husband and kid went to eat there yesterday and after having spent all that time in line realized that her husband forgot to bring his wallet. They gave them a totally free meal, no strings attached, and wouldn't agree for them to come back the next day to pay for it.

angelatc
08-02-2012, 05:52 PM
I know that's the point. That is what I have been arguing for a long time and still a lot of people don't seem to understand. Government has no business in marriage, and even still, some Ron Paul supporters on this here forum will argue for legalizing gay marriage. I try to tell them that's not the issue, but they don't listen.

We agree on this. Given the choice of making the entitlement base bigger (spousal benefits) or leaving it the same, I pick leaving it the same. Once they're on the dole, it's for good.

angelatc
08-02-2012, 05:57 PM

Heh. At first I thought that harassing him where he worked waas over the line, but I quickly came to my senses.

John F Kennedy III
08-02-2012, 05:58 PM
One of my friends is attempting to convince me Chik-Fil-A is hateful and supports hate groups. I have yet to find anything to prove that. But here is a list that my friend gave me.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/12219/all-the-anti-gay-companies-you-fund-when-you-spend-5-25-on-a-chick-fil-a-sandwich#comment-anchor

I feel like I'm wasting my time.

RickyJ
08-02-2012, 05:59 PM
A friend of mine, her husband and kid went to eat there yesterday and after having spent all that time in line realized that her husband forgot to bring his wallet. They gave them a totally free meal, no strings attached, and wouldn't agree for them to come back the next day to pay for it.

Wow! That is really nice of Chick-Fil-A. I bet he felt really dumb when he went to pay for it and then realized he left his wallet at home.

phill4paul

Wow! Now that IS customer appreciation. We have a local pizza place that is Christian owned. Closed Sundays. They honestly have the best customer service, hands down. I lived a 30 min drive from them and was at the edge of their delivery radius. The pie they delivered wasn't as I had ordered. So I called the store and told them it was not what I ordered. I only wanted to let them know and get a rebate on a future delivery. In under an hour another pizza was delivered to my door. The driver told me she was not allowed to take money for it. She got a great tip. ;)

angelatc
One of my friends is attempting to convince me Chik-Fil-A is hateful and supports hate groups. I have yet to find anything to prove that. But here is a list that my friend gave me.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/12219/all-the-anti-gay-companies-you-fund-when-you-spend-5-25-on-a-chick-fil-a-sandwich#comment-anchor

I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Ask them to check out what Louis Farrakhen thinks of gay people.

Kluge
08-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Wow! That is really nice of Chick-Fil-A. I bet he felt really dumb when he went to pay for it and then realized he left his wallet at home.

Yeah--he felt like a total idiot. :p

Kluge
08-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Wow! Now that IS customer appreciation. We have a local pizza place that is Christian owned. Closed Sundays. They honestly have the best customer service, hands down. I lived a 30 min drive from them and was at the edge of their delivery radius. The pie they delivered wasn't as I had ordered. So I called the store and told them it was not what I ordered. I only wanted to let them know and get a rebate on a future delivery. In under an hour another pizza was delivered to my door. The driver told me she was not allowed to take money for it. She got a great tip. ;)

Businesses like that are becoming rarer by the day.

John F Kennedy III
08-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Ask them to check out what Louis Farrakhen thinks of gay people.

Oh he knows. Good one though :)

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 06:46 PM

*wild applause*

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 06:51 PM

It would be awesome if the moment he decided to make that video turned into a turning point in his life at which everything started to spiral down, resulting in his public disgrace and loss of work. May he always have family, and may it come to his realization that his traditional family has been an important support in his life, assuming he has a traditional family, or even the remaining roots of one. That would truly be an awesome transformation for such a bigoted and narrow-minded individual as himself.

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Fair enough. It is not illegal. It is just not legally recognized. Splitting hairs in my view. Either you provide equality or you get rid of favouritism. Personally, I'd rather get rid of it altogether.

Edit to add:

I voted 'No' on this particular bill. I did it because I did not feel there needed to be a frikkin' amendment regarding it. If for nothing else I am for less governmental control over anything.
Had there been an amendment to sanction same-sex marriage I would have voted 'No' for that.
The statute law is enough. If you want to change the law then start there. Not with amendments.

I agree. I would support ending government licensure for heterosexual marriages. I would not support adding government licensure for homosexual ones, or any other kind of marriage that feels it's being discriminated against (bestiality and/or polygamy).

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 06:57 PM
We agree on this. Given the choice of making the entitlement base bigger (spousal benefits) or leaving it the same, I pick leaving it the same. Once they're on the dole, it's for good.

A big amen to that and a +rep.

phill4paul
08-02-2012, 06:59 PM
It would be awesome if the moment he decided to make that video turned into a turning point in his life at which everything started to spiral down, resulting in his public disgrace and loss of work. May he always have family, and may it come to his realization that his traditional family has been an important support in his life, assuming he has a traditional family, or even the remaining roots of one. That would truly be an awesome transformation for such a bigoted and narrow-minded individual as himself.

That's a lot of assumption.

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2012, 07:00 PM
That's a lot of assumption.

I can dream.

phill4paul
08-02-2012, 07:04 PM
I agree. I would support ending government licensure for heterosexual marriages. I would not support adding government licensure for homosexual ones, or any other kind of marriage that feels it's being discriminated against (bestiality and/or polygamy).

I am of the belief that the root of the constitution, State or Federal, is for government limitation. Amendments should be made only to increase the limitation of the government. Not the individual.

MelissaCato
08-02-2012, 07:04 PM

Not where I live either. But then most people where I live are not online.

phill4paul
08-02-2012, 07:11 PM
I can dream.

Lol. From my point of view I don't really care about this Chiken wrangling. I just thought this guy is a rude individual that felt he could inflict his 'superiority' over a party that had no reason being on the receiving end of his rant.. I'm glad he got fired and I hope he does learn a lesson from this. Regardless of whether he had a traditional family or not.

Revolution9
08-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Lol. From my point of view I don't really care about this Chiken wrangling. I just thought this guy is a rude individual that felt he could inflict his 'superiority' over a party that had no reason being on the receiving end of his rant.. I'm glad he got fired and I hope he does learn a lesson from this. Regardless of whether he had a traditional family or not.

But it would be totally Shakespearean if it was what PCWV said. I am going with that version because this reality sucks and the renderer needs an upgrade. Besides. It is probably what is happening.

Rev9

mac_hine
08-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Assholes like this guy really test my resolve when it comes to adhering tho the non-aggression principle.

The drive thru girl deserves a raise.

Danke
08-02-2012, 08:19 PM

Yes, we hope your "friend" remembers next time. ;)

Yeah--he felt like a total idiot. :p

Then up Kludge's allowance.

Danke
08-02-2012, 08:22 PM
It's gone. :rolleyes:

Well I still have the pdf if you are hiring.

Danke
08-02-2012, 08:24 PM
//

Adrock
08-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Wow. The guy in the video got fired over it.

LINK (http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/-1686870.htm)

angelatc
08-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Wow. The guy in the video got fired over it.

LINK (http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/-1686870.htm)

Chik-Fil-A just created a job!

Adrock
08-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Chik-Fil-A just created a job!

Your not kidding. The guy just couldn't tolerate intolerance. I bet he didn't even see it coming.

cajuncocoa
08-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Well I still have the pdf if you are hiring.LOL!! Nah... He's too full of hate, I wouldn't want to be around him.

Kluge
08-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Yes, we hope your "friend" remembers next time. ;)

Then up Kludge's allowance.

No really, it was a friend. They live in Louisiana. Really. Seriously.