PDA

View Full Version : Help alternate delegate get to Tampa

Bern
08-01-2012, 11:43 AM
If you are anything like me, you are and have been for some time besieged by fundraising requests, so I understand if you can't help out here. However, this is a worthy cause.

Our CD was very close to controlling our convention and sending a full slate of RP supporters to Tampa, but we fell short. We did manage to get a foot in the door so to speak by getting one of our candidates elected as an alternate. She is a very passionate medical student. Please consider sending her a few bucks via her chipin if you can spare it:

http://teryndriver.chipin.com/tx-cd14-liberty-delegate

She is 100% Ron Paul and liberty movement while also appealing to the establishment GOP crowd in our area. She is very fired up about having some opportunity to influence the party. She is also a very good news source for the rest of the RP supporters in my district.

sailingaway
08-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Texas - we did well and depending on who shows up in Tampa I wouldn't say it is impossible we'd have plurality, even.

Let me know if you want this stickied to the top of the page with other delegate chip ins. You can let it float for a while and if it starts to fall off the page, pm me...