PDA

View Full Version : bagged another one

Sematary
11-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Someone I work with who has consistently give me a rash of sh** for my constant (and annoying) chatter about Ron Paul told me yesterday that he was going to vote for him. You know why? He saw Ron Paul talking about blowback and non-interventionist policy and he was hooked. :)

constitutional
11-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeesome! I love hearing these stories. TELL HIM MORE ABOUT RON PAUL!

Word of mouth really works people. Try it at every chance you get.

Adamsa
11-17-2007, 09:14 PM
He probably just said he did so you'd stop talking about him. :P Joking, but well done!

Sematary
11-17-2007, 09:16 PM
He probably just said he did so you'd stop talking about him. :P Joking, but well done!

Actually, (kind of weird), it was the first thing out of his mouth when I saw him. Strange, but cool. I've "converted" alot of people, even the hard core war mongers amongst us. They are beginning to see that his support is real and that he has a chance.

me3
11-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Ok, but get their names, #s and email addys to the state HQ or Co-ordinator so they can make sure they get updated primary info. And get these guys registered (R) and to the primaries!

lbadragan
11-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Word of mouth really is the best way. Personally I initially emailed all my friends a link to the tea party '07 video made by eLiberty.

One responded the next day saying that after he saw the video he spent hours researching Ron Paul and is now a hard core supporter and putting together a plan to get as many people to donate and to commit to voting for Ron Paul. This guy is an entrepreneur and has MANY friends. I anticipate his support will bring in another 25 donations from others and another 50 votes at least.

On the rest I'm using the video as an intro to discuss Ron Paul. It works folks. Open your mouth and talk to the people you know.

speciallyblend
11-17-2007, 09:53 PM
showed the underdog video to a guest(at the hotel
),and today that guest informed me they were going to donate 500 bucks to www.ronpaul2008.com on dec 16th;) sweet

max
11-17-2007, 09:54 PM
My secret weapon has always been the videos...ron paul stop dreaming in particular...

the google interview is also excellent and now i'm pushing the tea party videos

Sematary
11-17-2007, 09:54 PM
showed the underdog video to a guest(at the hotel
),and today that guest informed me they were going to donate 500 bucks to www.ronpaul2008.com on dec 16th;) sweet

what's the underdog video?

Paulestinian
11-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Not to steal your thunder, but I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who when I mentioned Ron Paul said "Oh you mean that guy who raised 4 million in a day....I saw a report about how he has been linked to nazi groups and I just wrote him off". I urged him to ignore the smear campaigns and to google RP. Then the conversation moved on to the weak dollar and I told him to search for Ron Paul's video where he schools Bernanke and the guy got so excited when I described to him what happens and promised that he would look into him some more.

Freedom
11-17-2007, 10:03 PM
what's the underdog video?

Here is the Ron Paul:A True Underdog Story video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDqneN4weE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDqneN4weE)

spiteface
11-17-2007, 10:04 PM
When you said he was "hooked" it reminded me of these badger car commercials that always play where I live. Maybe it works the same way as how the badger says he sells cars. "Selling Ron Paul is just like fishing Wilbur. You bait the hook, you reel it in real slow and then....KAPPOWWEEEE!!!! You just sold Ron Paul!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG8cdMutLwA

Nice job!

freedominnumbers
11-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Someone I work with who has consistently give me a rash of sh** for my constant (and annoying) chatter about Ron Paul told me yesterday that he was going to vote for him. You know why? He saw Ron Paul talking about blowback and non-interventionist policy and he was hooked. :)

YouTube or it didn't happen.

:D