PDA

View Full Version : Quick and easy email campaign to do now

deedles
11-17-2007, 09:09 PM
I see that Dr. Paul has introduced legislation about legalizing the transport of raw milk. You may wonder why anyone gives a rip about that, but trust me, many people do. Please go to this website: http://www.realmilk.com/where.html

Scroll down and click on your state and then send emails to all of the listed dairies with this:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul422.html

copied and pasted in it. I also wrote a short note and titled my emails "A raw milk champion running for President?"

I copied/pasted the whole page in the body of the email to cut out the clicking that some unmotivated raw milk dairyman (if there are any :) would have to do.

I have done all of Wisconsin already. Please pick your state and start sending emails!

Mark
11-17-2007, 09:25 PM
I see that Dr. Paul has introduced legislation about legalizing the transport of raw milk. You may wonder why anyone gives a rip about that, but trust me, many people do. Please go to this website: http://www.realmilk.com/where.html

Scroll down and click on your state and then send emails to all of the listed dairies with this:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul422.html

copied and pasted in it. I also wrote a short note and titled my emails "A raw milk champion running for President?"

I copied/pasted the whole page in the body of the email to cut out the clicking that some unmotivated raw milk dairyman (if there are any :) would have to do.

I have done all of Wisconsin already. Please pick your state and start sending emails!

Not to mention.. RP delivered milk as a youngin' for his family's business..

jjockers
11-17-2007, 09:47 PM
I've emailed North Carolina's Raw Milk entries - great idea! I used your title and I copied the entire page from Lew Rockwell.

bbachtung
11-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Brilliant idea.

hopeforamerica
11-17-2007, 10:38 PM
I just sent this to Dr. Sears. He sends out newsletters all the time, and has spoken highly of the nutritional value of raw milk. I hope he reads it and passes it on to his readers!!!

amga49
11-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Raw milk is the only true natural nutritional type of milk. Pasteurized milk is a dead substance that is fortified with synthetic vitamins and minerals. I am so glad that Ron Paul is aware of this crime that the government has done to our food. I can only hope that he begins to promote more Natural Hygienic philosophy. When he comes to Miami in December I will ask him if he knows about Herbert M. Shelton's work on Natural Hygiene.

GREAT NEWS!:):):):):):):)

awigo50
11-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Raw milk is the only true natural nutritional type of milk. Pasteurized milk is a dead substance that is fortified with synthetic vitamins and minerals. I am so glad that Ron Paul is aware of this crime that the government has done to our food. I can only hope that he begins to promote more Natural Hygienic philosophy. When he comes to Miami in December I will ask him if he knows about Herbert M. Shelton's work on Natural Hygiene.

GREAT NEWS!:):):):):):):)

A dead substance? I wasn't aware that raw milk was alive? There are companies which pasturize milk without adding vitamins, etc. </Irrelevent commentary>

Jodi
11-17-2007, 10:54 PM
I just took care of Kansas.

amga49
11-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Vitamins, minerals, enzymes, etc., are live organic matter that are absorbed by the human organism and incorporated into bone, tissue, etc. If the organic matter is pasteurized it is severely damaged or more likely killed, hence the need for fortified matter as an addition or replacement...a much lower quality replacement. I am personally a raw food eater, I only eat raw fruits, vegetables, melons, nuts, & seeds. Since my transformation of diet and lifestyle I have experienced excellent health and strength whereas previous to my transformation I experienced the opposite. The lifestyle is called Natural Hygiene, the history behind it is very interesting, especially how the U.S government and its lobbyists have been trying to destroy its movement for over a hundred years. Read up on it and one of its greatest pioneer's Herbert M. Shelton (also a Texan like Ron Paul :))

deedles
11-18-2007, 04:53 AM
Wisconsin, North Carolina and Kansas are done. Come on people, take a state and do this!

deedles
11-18-2007, 05:19 AM
Bump

robert4rp08
11-18-2007, 09:06 AM
This is excellent. I'm a supporter of unpasteurized milk too. Sent an email to the real milk folks and will take care of PA, DE, and OH.

Here's my email if anyone wants to use/improve it:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to inform you of a Congressional bill (H.R. 4077) that will be interest to you. The bill is solely sponsored by Presidential candidate Ron Paul and was introduced to Congress on November 7, 2007. The "Free Trade in Unpasteurized Milk" bill aims to...

"... authorize the interstate traffic of unpasteurized milk and milk products in final package form for human consumption when the milk or milk product originates in a State that allows the sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products in final package form and is destined for another State that allows the sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products in final package form."

The bill can be read in it's entirety here: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-4077

Ron Paul's address to Congress:
Madame Speaker, I rise to introduce legislation that allows the transportation and sale in interstate commerce of unpasteurized milk and milk products, as long as the milk both originates from and is shipped to states that allow the sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products. This legislation removes an unconstitutional restraint on farmers who wish to sell unpasteurized milk and milk products, and people who wish to consume unpasteurized milk and milk products.

My office has heard from numerous people who would like to purchase unpasteurized milk. Many of these people have done their own research and come to the conclusion that unpasteurized milk is healthier than pasteurized milk. These Americans have the right to consume these products without having the federal government second-guess their judgment about what products best promote health. If there are legitimate concerns about the safety of unpasteurized milk, those concerns should be addressed at the state and local level.

I urge my colleagues to join me in promoting consumers’ rights, the original intent of the Constitution, and federalism by cosponsoring my legislation to allow the interstate sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products.

Dr. Paul is an advocate for a limited, constitutional government, free trade, and health, privacy and personal freedom. Please visit his website(http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues) to learn more about his political ideas on key issues, and if you see fit support his campaign for President.

Best Wishes,
XXXXXXXXX

P.S. I am in no way affiliated with the Ron Paul campaign. I have independently written you to inform you of a Presidential candidate that supports your human rights and is fighting for your civil liberties.

deedles
11-18-2007, 10:59 AM
That's an excellent email!

I'm going to keep bumping this until all 50 states are completed. This is free and easy, folks. We need to reach these small farmers that are being trampled by big Gov't (big agriculture) and don't know about Dr. Paul yet. Please help.

Completed: Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Wisconsin, Kansas and North Carolina.

44 left to go!

deedles
11-18-2007, 05:43 PM
bump in hopes some of the forum members that were arguing on the other thread wants something productive and fruitful to do instead! :rolleyes::D

Austin
11-18-2007, 05:49 PM
Great, I will take on Indiana later tonight. I would do it now, but I'm not at home.

newmedia4ron
11-18-2007, 05:56 PM
I'll do New Hampshire and Iowa.

Elijah
11-18-2007, 06:10 PM
I think cows milk is for baby cows. But I don't think that the government should tell us what we can consume. Including the raw almonds they are banning.

Energy
11-18-2007, 06:47 PM
I'll take care of Tennessee.

Can someone make a master list of states done?

newmedia4ron
11-18-2007, 06:50 PM
bump

anewvoice
11-18-2007, 06:52 PM
bump, and Michigan done!

Stacey S
11-18-2007, 07:00 PM
New Jersey and Deleware are done!

deedles
11-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Completed States so far:
Pennsylvania
Delaware
Ohio
Wisconsin
Kansas
North Carolina
New Hampshire
Iowa
Indiana
Tennessee
Michigan
New Jersey

Nice job, let's keep going!

anewvoice
11-18-2007, 07:11 PM
I'll do more states tomorrow, but this really helps if it comes from a state resident I think.

deedles
11-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Completed States so far:
Pennsylvania
Delaware
Ohio
Wisconsin
Kansas
North Carolina
New Hampshire
Iowa
Indiana
Tennessee
Michigan
New Jersey
Alabama
Alaska

deedles
11-18-2007, 07:17 PM
I'll do more states tomorrow, but this really helps if it comes from a state resident I think.

How would they know where it comes from, though?

Energy
11-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Let's do this for other issues (e.g. pro-life (churches), supplement companies (Ron Paul Introduces Legislation to Limit the FDA's Authority Over Supplements http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul34.html) - which has Mercola.com's approval, etc.)

deedles
11-18-2007, 07:22 PM
YES!! I was thinking that... why don't we use the internet to reach out to people? Especially those with businesses etc like you said. We should have a nationwide contact campaign of all health food stores/alternative practitioners after this milk this is completed. OMG, think of the emails we can reach with targeted information that they would be interested in?

anewvoice
11-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Okay, okay, I grew up in New York so I e-mailed them too. Actually, looking at the list I think I contacted my great Uncle's old farm (how funny would that be)

anewvoice
11-18-2007, 07:31 PM
YES!! I was thinking that... why don't we use the internet to reach out to people? Especially those with businesses etc like you said. We should have a nationwide contact campaign of all health food stores/alternative practitioners after this milk this is completed. OMG, think of the emails we can reach with targeted information that they would be interested in?

This is a wonderful idea. The contacts are made personal (not spam) and the message is on target. It takes no money and only someone finding a good site for qualified leads.

Energy
11-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Tips if you want to come off more personable:

* If you know their first name, start with "Hi FirstName, ...." Otherwise, just a simple 'Hi'.

* Write as if you're a friend passing something helpful along (like sharing a cool link you found). Be casual. Avoid sounding too polished and formal. (e.g. "Hi Jerry, I thought I'd pass this along as it's important...")

No right or wrong way of course.

And for added punch, include youtube link or links or ronpaulishope.com is good.

deedles
11-18-2007, 09:11 PM
I like the personal approach. I did borrow the page 1 email but added my little ps at the bottom about being a raw milk drinker etc..

deedles
11-19-2007, 05:28 AM
Completed States so far:
Pennsylvania
Delaware
Ohio
Wisconsin
Kansas
North Carolina
New Hampshire
Iowa
Indiana
Tennessee
Michigan
New Jersey
Alabama
Alaska
New York
Virginia

libertarianbob01
11-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Subject: HR 4077

Greetings Congressman Hensarling and Staff members.

It is my hope that all are well and feeling fine today. The purpose of my message today is to respectfully urge Jeb to co-sponsor and support passage of HR 4077, "to Allow the Interstate Shipment of Unpasteurized Milk". This important bill is a weather vain indicating direction of Liberty’s Wind. To remove restrictions on the Liberty of We The People is always in compliance with our responsibility to root out and eliminate institutionalized Marxism in Federal Governmental Policy and Law. The efficacy of HR 4077 in promoting the General Welfare of The Union is self apparent. Those who after much scientific research have reached a conclusion that raw milk has greater nutritional value than pasteurized milk have a fundamental and inalienable Natural Right to decide which and what nutritional products and foods to consume. This is true because Citizens of The United States of America being Free People own themselves and their bodies. The Freedom of We The People means the United States Government neither has a right, responsibility, or mandate to regulate Interstate Commerce in nutritional foods or products. To maintain otherwise is to assert that the United States owns We The People. Such is the stance of Marxism, a philosophy/religion we must be opposed to if we wish to remain free and in a state of Liberty. Although I've never had the pleasure of meeting Jeb, I'm told he is very nice and wonderful person, so I trust Jeb is committed to the principles and values of Liberty, Freedom, Constitutionally Limited Government dedicated to protecting the Liberty of the People, and Sound Money. To demonstrate such a commitment, Jeb should co-sponsor HR 4077. So doing will elicit pride for Jeb from all constituents of the 5th district.

Best Regards and Wishes

Cyclone
11-19-2007, 12:22 PM
AZ done.

Here is a nice website that will help you find places to send stuff to:

http://www.realmilk.com/where1.html#az

Thanks for that email above. Made this painless!

I love this idea. Can we do this every day with a different topic?

Cyclone
11-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Arkansas done too. That takes care of the A states.

Deedles, can you update the list?

nayjevin
11-19-2007, 12:34 PM
naturopathic doctors could be targeted... obstetricians, flight surgeons, combat medics, economics professors, surely there's more

edit: poker players, pot smokers, drug rehab volunteers

now we just need a website with a couple options for email templates targeted to each of these groups.

newmedia4ron
11-19-2007, 03:01 PM
bump
I did my part

deedles
11-19-2007, 03:08 PM

deedles
11-19-2007, 03:25 PM
Completed States so far:

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Delaware
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Michigan
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Virginia
Wisconsin

Need:
Colorado
Connecticut
DC
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Lousiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
Oklahoma
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Washington
West Virginia
Wyoming

Please see first post in thread for instructions..

kmj.ronpaul
11-19-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm going to do the following states:

Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
South Dakota
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming

Note that there are no dairies listed for Rhode Island, so you can cross that one off the list, too.

deedles
11-19-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm going to do the following states:

Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
South Dakota
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming

Note that there are no dairies listed for Rhode Island, so you can cross that one off the list, too.

Give a shout when you're done and I'll keep the list updated!

deedles
11-19-2007, 09:00 PM

deedles
11-19-2007, 09:13 PM
I've had three dairy farmers e-mail me to say thank you. Get your state knocked out today!!!

Hey! Thanks for posting that! See, we can reach people this way. Who else will take a state tonight?

kmj.ronpaul
11-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Ok! Now the following states are done:

Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
South Dakota
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming
(+ Rhode Island - no listings)

If anyone needs some help getting started, here is the email I wrote:

"Dear raw milk dairy farmer,

Please read the short article below to learn more about the legislation recently introduced by Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul, which would allow freedom in the transport and sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products.

Dr. Paul is an outspoken advocate of freedom in many realms, including commerce. Dr. Paul also wants to reduce the size and scope of government, which would allow Americans greater control over their own lives and earnings. This is the principle on which our great country was founded.

Here is a link to Ron Paul's website: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/ Please take a few moments to learn more about this remarkable man, and feel free to email me for more information or with questions. Support for Ron Paul's presidential candidacy is growing quickly every day (he recently broke the single-day GOP fundraising record!). You're invited to join us! :)

Respectfully,
... "

I should be able to do more states... does anyone have suggestions to improve my email above, if any? Thanks!

kmj.ronpaul
11-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Update: I also just finished the following states:

DC
Hawaii (no listings)
Idaho
Iowa
Louisiana (no listings because raw milk is banned!)
Maryland

alien
11-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Working on Texas. There's a lot.

alien
11-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Texas done.

alien
11-19-2007, 11:45 PM
This is a good way to reach people when we can't get away from our pcs.

deedles
11-20-2007, 05:31 AM
Completed States so far:

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
DC
Delaware (delaware)
Hawaii
Indiana
Idaho
Iowa (twice)
Kansas
Lousiana
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia
Wyoming
Wisconsin

Need:
Colorado
Connecticut
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Maine
Massachusetts
Missouri

Oklahoma
Oregon

South Carolina

Washington

Please see first post in thread for instructions..--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deedles
11-20-2007, 11:38 AM
bump... 12 states to go!

Cyclone
11-20-2007, 07:22 PM
colorado
connecticut
florida
georgia

Done.

deedles
11-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Completed States so far:

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
colorado
connecticut
DC
Delaware (delaware)
florida
georgia
Hawaii
Indiana
Idaho
Iowa (twice)
Kansas
Lousiana
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia
Wyoming
Wisconsin

Need:
Illinois
Maine
Massachusetts
Missouri
Oklahoma
Oregon
South Carolina
Washington
Please see first post in thread for instructions..--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deedles
11-20-2007, 09:39 PM

Cyclone
11-21-2007, 03:51 AM
Still no one else helps? Will you night owls please take care of these last few states?

Go here: http://www.realmilk.com/where1.html#co
find the state and all the email addresses for that state.

Very simple.

Send this:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to inform you of a Congressional bill (H.R. 4077) that will be interest to you. The bill is solely sponsored by Presidential candidate Ron Paul and was introduced to Congress on November 7, 2007. The "Free Trade in Unpasteurized Milk" bill aims to...

"... authorize the interstate traffic of unpasteurized milk and milk products in final package form for human consumption when the milk or milk product originates in a State that allows the sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products in final package form and is destined for another State that allows the sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products in final package form."

The bill can be read in it's entirety here: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-4077

Ron Paul's address to Congress:
Madame Speaker, I rise to introduce legislation that allows the transportation and sale in interstate commerce of unpasteurized milk and milk products, as long as the milk both originates from and is shipped to states that allow the sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products. This legislation removes an unconstitutional restraint on farmers who wish to sell unpasteurized milk and milk products, and people who wish to consume unpasteurized milk and milk products.

My office has heard from numerous people who would like to purchase unpasteurized milk. Many of these people have done their own research and come to the conclusion that unpasteurized milk is healthier than pasteurized milk. These Americans have the right to consume these products without having the federal government second-guess their judgment about what products best promote health. If there are legitimate concerns about the safety of unpasteurized milk, those concerns should be addressed at the state and local level.

I urge my colleagues to join me in promoting consumers’ rights, the original intent of the Constitution, and federalism by cosponsoring my legislation to allow the interstate sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products.

Dr. Paul is an advocate for a limited, constitutional government, free trade, and health, privacy and personal freedom. Please visit his website(http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues) to learn more about his political ideas on key issues, and if you see fit support his campaign for President.

Best Wishes,

newmedia4ron
11-21-2007, 01:34 PM
i'll take care of
Illinois
Maine

deedles
11-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Completed States so far:Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
colorado
connecticut
DC
Delaware (delaware)
florida
georgia
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Idaho
Iowa (twice)
Kansas
Lousiana
Maine
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia
Wyoming
Wisconsin

Need:
Massachusetts
Missouri
Oklahoma
Oregon
South Carolina
Washington
Please see first post in thread for instructions..-------------------

Cyclone
11-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Finished:
Mass
Missouri
OK
Oregon
S.C.

Washington is the only one left.

kmj.ronpaul
11-21-2007, 08:37 PM
I'm working on Washington. I'll post again when I'm finished.

kmj.ronpaul
11-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Washingon is done! Yay, we did it!!!