PDA

View Full Version : Massie Endorsed by US Chamber of Commerce for Congress

FSP-Rebel
07-31-2012, 12:46 PM
New email:

U.S. Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors Endorses
Thomas Massie for Congress

FLORENCE, KY (July 31, 2012) - The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than three million businesses and organizations, endorses Thomas Massie for Congress in Kentucky’s 4th District.

“At no other time in our nation’s history has it been more critical that Members of Congress provide leadership that protects and advances the interests of the business community. We believe that your election to the U.S. House of Representatives will help produce sustained economic growth, help create more jobs, and get our country back on track. We will encourage the business community to vigorously support your candidacy,” said Thomas J, Donohue, president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in a letter to the Massie campaign.

“I am proud and grateful to have the endorsement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce,” said Massie. “Creating an environment where private-sector job creation thrives is one of my highest priorities. I will diligently advance free-market legislation and regulatory reform as 4th District Congressman.”

Thomas Massie, 41, is the Republican nominee for U.S. Congress in Kentucky’s 4th District. He holds an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering and a graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from MIT. He is an award winning inventor, successful businessman, and farmer. He is the former Judge Executive in Lewis County where he lives with his wife and four children on their family farm.

GeorgiaAvenger
07-31-2012, 12:48 PM
The COC is crappy though. But hope it helps Massie.

Brian4Liberty
07-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Which is worse, an endorsement from the USCoC, or JP Sachs?

sailingaway
07-31-2012, 01:32 PM
I was going to post it, but once again I am getting emails hours after those who live back east... I'm not sure why.

FSP-Rebel
08-01-2012, 01:05 PM
I was going to post it, but once again I am getting emails hours after those who live back east... I'm not sure why.
We're the cool kids on the block:p

kathy88
08-01-2012, 01:39 PM
It's a conspiracy to keep sailing from being first to post all the good stuff!!!