PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul European Tour before the GOP convention

libertyman
07-30-2012, 09:34 PM
I was reading about the support for Ron Paul's political philosophy from a video in Poland of a Romney visit that got smashingly photo bombed by the New Right Congress Party of Poland and their support for Ron Paul with huge signs. Anyway it got me thinking that maybe we could money bomb Ron Paul some money for a pre GOP convention 2 week European tour to get some photo ops of his crowds in Europe which I am betting would be huge and lots of foreign press on it might make the US MSM put it on air as well. Any thoughts on this?

BuddyRey
07-31-2012, 08:18 PM
I endorse this!

sailingaway
08-02-2012, 03:10 PM
I was reading about the support for Ron Paul's political philosophy from a video in Poland of a Romney visit that got smashingly photo bombed by the New Right Congress Party of Poland and their support for Ron Paul with huge signs. Anyway it got me thinking that maybe we could money bomb Ron Paul some money for a pre GOP convention 2 week European tour to get some photo ops of his crowds in Europe which I am betting would be huge and lots of foreign press on it might make the US MSM put it on air as well. Any thoughts on this?

I would be fun for us, but I don't know if it would give us the fresh and ready for battle Ron Paul we may need at convention.

Howabout one week and a week of rest and speech preparation before RNC?

And do we think Ron would go along with this? Do we really have time to set up appearances?

Demigod
08-02-2012, 03:40 PM
100% behind this

LibertyEagle
08-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Uh, I really don't want him flying around to foreign countries so that a "mistake" can occur like what happened to Congressman MacDonald.

Feeding the Abscess
08-02-2012, 10:54 PM
No thanks, I don't want Doug Wead and others taking Ron to Israel.