PDA

View Full Version : Did you join the "Believe in America" club?

Acala
07-30-2012, 02:12 PM
More junk mail from Mittens. This time I got an invitation to send some money so I can be part of the "Believe in America" club. He even included a little Believe in America card with his picture on it that I can carry around and show to my friends.

Really, folks, is this a Junior High student council election? Do people really go for this? Is this a new low or have human beings always been this idiotic and shallow?

Pericles
07-30-2012, 02:13 PM
I don't even bother to open Mitt mail.

Acala
07-30-2012, 02:38 PM
I don't even bother to open Mitt mail.I was hoping to find postage paid return envelopes I could send with pro-liberty slogans scrawled on them, but he seems to send only postage NOT paid return envelopes now.

sailingaway
07-30-2012, 02:40 PM
You open that crap?

I've gotten three letters and a big post card flyer thing in the last few mail deliveries. I have no idea what was in any of them.

libertariantexas
07-31-2012, 04:46 PM
You open that crap?

I've gotten three letters and a big post card flyer thing in the last few mail deliveries. I have no idea what was in any of them.

I always open my "Mittens" mail. I send it back with Ron Paul literature.

juleswin
07-31-2012, 04:59 PM
I have saved all my Mitt mails, the big blue file envelope and the 2 regular sized envelope. I am thinking of something vexing to do with em. Maybe send it $1 in pennies or $1 via credit card or strongly worded letter on the reasons why I think he is a fraud.

dannno
07-31-2012, 05:31 PM
Just don't attach the pre-paid postage envelope to a 120lb box full of cement or rocks. Or elephant poop.

Wouldn't want Mittens to get billed for that.

Lafayette
07-31-2012, 06:41 PM
Go to Walmart and buy some cheap children's flip flops, small enough to fit into the return envelope, or one in each if you have two letters.