PDA

View Full Version : Proposing A New Direction

LibertyCzar
06-20-2007, 10:01 PM
I posted this on Digg a few hours ago. Come to think of it though, I would like it to become popular. And I would like some positive feedback from Ron Paul supporters to my suggestions and tone. I think this is very helpful if we can negotiate a compromise on Digg.

Here is the Digg link: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Proposing_A_New_Direction

Yes, I am AnObserver on Digg. Accordingly, I am going to try to stake some middle ground on Digg, as the name implies. :cool:

angrydragon
06-20-2007, 10:04 PM
dugg

UCFGavin
06-20-2007, 10:18 PM
we can't just digg everything, they get buried.

foofighter20x
06-20-2007, 10:20 PM
I've never liked the phrase "New Direction." Sounds like "nude erection." In fact, I snicker everytime I hear a politician say it on the radio. :p

LibertyCzar
06-20-2007, 10:22 PM
we can't just digg everything, they get buried.

Today, I have only been Digging submissions about the Iowa situation, except one. And this submission. Yes, they keep getting buried, but that just means we have to keep digging.

We also have to focus on this one thing until we achieve our goal. This means limiting other submissions on other topics for the time being.

LibertyCzar
06-20-2007, 10:39 PM
I've never liked the phrase "New Direction." Sounds like "nude erection." In fact, I snicker everytime I hear a politician say it on the radio. :p

lol

Where has that mind been? :rolleyes:

foofighter20x
06-21-2007, 03:58 AM
lol

Where has that mind been? :rolleyes:

In the military, around a bunch of high spirited pervs.

literatim
06-21-2007, 04:34 AM
The people actively organizing the Burry Ron Paul stories are other candidate supporters and Neocon shills.