PDA

View Full Version : The RIGHT Way to Handle a Police Stop

DamianTV
07-29-2012, 07:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eDJrQBwJpqk

Has anyone ever tried this?

Roxi
07-29-2012, 08:05 PM
This is fairly similar to how I handle a traffic stop, other than the fact that I'm trembling and a bit more apologetic. I don't really answer questions and I do ask if I'm being detained. I also lock my car, which I learned from a video I watched similar to this a few years ago.

ronpaulfollower999
07-29-2012, 08:09 PM
I don't get pulled over, so I can't say I've had the opportunity.

DamianTV
07-29-2012, 08:30 PM
I havent been pulled over in a while, mostly because Im not working, but I usually get pulled over about once every two years. It doesnt seem to make a damn bit of difference if I am breaking the law or not, it seems to be just random. Were gonna give you a ticket. How could I possibly be speeding at a Stop Sign? Loved that one. I didnt get ticketed for running the Stop Sign, I got cited for Speeding on an On Ramp by a Cop that was already on the freeway, and had to slam on his breaks and wait for me to get on the freeway to get behind me to pull me over to give me a ticket. As usual, fought it, showed my GPS, and lost. Yep, I was trying to Time Travel by going 88 miles per hour on an On Ramp in a Chevy Blazer when you'd need a fucking Crotch Rocket to even get up to speed!

Okay, thats totally off topic. Never had my car searched, but never got anything more than Speeding Tickets. Or charged with Arson because of where my car was parked in a parking lot.