PDA

View Full Version : Romney Panhandling off the Revolution Again!

Teamronin
07-29-2012, 06:44 PM
I love it when Romney wastes his money.. What do you guys do with the junk mail?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6SoIH0TXeE

Sola_Fide
07-29-2012, 07:11 PM
I like AF's idea. Write RON PAUL real big on it with a sharpie and send it back.

Teamronin
07-29-2012, 11:03 PM
We need to do something... The convention is coming quick, and most us us ave been idle, those of us who aren't delegates anyway. I like that idea someone had about posting signs up in Tampa that says "Romney Cheated"...

Teamronin
07-30-2012, 01:38 PM
:)

LibertyEagle
07-30-2012, 01:59 PM
We need to do something... The convention is coming quick, and most us us ave been idle, those of us who aren't delegates anyway. I like that idea someone had about posting signs up in Tampa that says "Romney Cheated"...

Nah, that sounds very childish. It would not play well.

NIU Students for Liberty
07-30-2012, 02:22 PM
My friend puts Monopoly money in the envelopes that the Romney campaign sends him.

Teamronin
07-30-2012, 08:35 PM
My friend puts Monopoly money in the envelopes that the Romney campaign sends him.

HAHA, that's great! I've sent back Ron Paul flyers when the GOP has sended me donation mumbo-jumbo.. They've sent me some wierd ones, calling me some kinda of 'Exclusive Presidental Club" doner.. Most of them very "important surveys" with of course the panhandling all over the information. Kinda like "We really need your opinion about this and that, but since your sending this survey back to us, send money as well!" Pathetic!

I'd love to see the junk Obama is sending the Dems.... "Dear fellow American... blah, puke, sniff!!

Teamronin
07-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Ok, now I got one from "Rick Scott", Flordia's Governor begging for Money, for I GOP, for Romney I assume.. This is the dumbest marketing/funraising style ever. I'm from California, I didn't even know who Rick Scott even was!!!

QuickZ06
08-01-2012, 12:00 AM
That Mitts Membership card almost sold me, almost.

Teamronin
08-02-2012, 04:13 AM
You guys aren't going to believe this one! All the above came this week, like a lot of you have gotton the same... George and Laura BUSH sent me a photo of themselves' asking for cash (almost making me feel guilty-not-) for the robo-signed photo they sent me.. But the begging wasn't for Romney, it was for their foundation or something... That's 2 more GOP pandhandling letter this week, 2 last week on the same day (as in the video), and what's even wierder is my brother who lives in the same city is getting them too, but diffrent ones.. Not a Mitt Romney membership card, he got a "FREE" Romney campaign sign sent to him.. These GOP jerks are something else...
What kind of junk, and who from, are you guys (and girls) getting? God, I wouldn't write this if I wasn't getting dumber by the day.. If I get one more off base mailing soon, I'm going to have to video round 3 of this madness.. Do the same guys, I'd love to see the desperation of the GOP tactics!! Also the stuff the dems are sending...

tod evans
08-02-2012, 05:00 AM
Xerox FRN's at 125% (to avoid counterfeit laws) and mail them in.

Make's a more "in-your-face" statement than monopoly money.

luctor-et-emergo
08-02-2012, 05:10 AM

That's absolutely brilliant!
Maybe you could write on them; 'END THE FED'.

devil21
08-02-2012, 02:42 PM
I have yet to receive anything from Romney. But...

I did get a strange one in the mail the other day though. There was a post card with Obama's "O" logo on the front and on the back it was addressed to someone that does not live here and wasn't a name I recognized at all (I alone have lived here almost 2 years), thanking this person for registering to vote and asking for a donation to some Democrat PAC or whatever. Didn't mention Obama at all except the O logo. My first thought was VOTER FRAUD but no voter registration cards have shown up so Im not sure what to make of the postcard.

Teamronin
08-03-2012, 07:04 PM
ANOTHER ONE TODAY!! Jesus, it's from a PAC, and get this, asking for a maximum donation of like $78,500 or something, first 5K going to Mitt Himself, and the rest for them!! Can you believe that? God!! I saved the three INSANE requests mailers to show you guys, I'm just waiting to get another one before I do it.. Oh, and the 8x10 Picture of George Bush really had me rolling the other day!! LMAO!!

devil21
08-04-2012, 03:20 AM
^^^^
Im jealous. Why do they like you more than me? I want a GWB photo! I can put it in my Karl Rove autographed book for going to a debate to watch Ron. Love the GOP crap.

Teamronin
08-04-2012, 11:15 PM
^^^^
Im jealous. Why do they like you more than me? I want a GWB photo! I can put it in my Karl Rove autographed book for going to a debate to watch Ron. Love the GOP crap.

Funny!! Yeah, I got to show you guys the Romney Camp asking for almost $80,000.00 from me!! Did anyone else get that one? Unreal!! And the GWB picture, the letter almost sounds like "I OWE them $50 for the picture!" The nerve of these guys! I'm just excited that they think I have $80K!! I was the guy who maxed out to Ron Paul and had zero to no life affording it most weekends!