PDA

View Full Version : Auditing The Fed is Like Auditing a Mafia Counterfeiting Operation (The Market Oracle)

Constitutional Paulicy
07-29-2012, 12:58 PM
Auditing The Fed is Like Auditing a Mafia Counterfeiting Operation
By: Jeff_Berwick
Jul 28, 2012 - 03:56 PM

Nevertheless, that we do not know certain things about the Fed is not the problem, it’s the fact that central banking at its core is criminal and does nothing but impoverish people and economies. Auditing the Fed is like auditing GOSPLAN, the Soviet State Planning Commission, a very important institution in Soviet Russia. Throughout numerous “reformations” of the soviet economy, GOSPLAN maintained its central role in determining production and investment decisions until the disintegration of the USSR in 1991. No matter how many more left shoes were made than right shoes, GOSPLAN endured.

more here...... http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article35809.html

wgadget
07-29-2012, 01:46 PM
It would also be like exposing the man behind the curtain.

fj45lvr
07-29-2012, 02:21 PM
There is no means to know whether the audit is accurate at all.....

ClydeCoulter
07-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Good comment on the article:

Hyperinflation Coming ? Housewife's index

Mr. Bernanke says we have little inflation, but I have developed an inflation index, which has proven pretty accurate. In the last 3.5 years, you might have noticed a trend which you might not have noticed before; you will have to take a measurement of the length of your toilet paper roll. Then keep a mental record of any more decreases in length, and thus decreases in the little squares that make up the total of the roll.

Having noticed this continuing process meant to disguise the fact of inflation, the result of my calculations is this: Decrease in length over 3.5 years is 1.75 inches' when divided by 3.5 years results in 0.5 inches per year on average.

Maybe we will know when those little square have reached the size of a postage stamp, we then have hyperinflation, and the toilet paper will have literally reached the useless the value of the US Federal Reserve Note.

Feeding the Abscess
07-29-2012, 02:58 PM
The article is right, and it's why I'm annoyed that CFL and crew are moving beyond even an audit of the Fed to stuff about the internet. The whole movement has been based on an anti-Fed and anti-war stance, and watching that decay is pretty sad.

ClydeCoulter
07-29-2012, 03:14 PM
We have to keep opening eyes. The more eyes that are open, the more chance for change in the right direction. And, there are eyes opening, but what do they see?

Feeding the Abscess
07-29-2012, 04:53 PM
We have to keep opening eyes. The more eyes that are open, the more chance for change in the right direction. And, there are eyes opening, but what do they see?

I agree, but the self-proclaimed leaders of the movement are moving away from that approach, and that's rather worrying.

kathy88
07-29-2012, 05:20 PM
The article is right, and it's why I'm annoyed that CFL and crew are moving beyond even an audit of the Fed to stuff about the internet. The whole movement has been based on an anti-Fed and anti-war stance, and watching that decay is pretty sad.

More issues attract more people. Some people truly don't care about the Fed, because they don't understand how it directly affects them. Taking away internet privacy? Hits home more.

kathy88
07-29-2012, 05:22 PM
I agree, but the self-proclaimed leaders of the movement are moving away from that approach, and that's rather worrying.

That's why we need to all become the self-proclaimed "leaders" of the movement. If we all just keep talking, and not letting disinformation spread we are headed in the right direction. This need for leadership is kinda pussified. Go out there and change minds :)

Feeding the Abscess
07-29-2012, 05:28 PM
That's why we need to all become the self-proclaimed "leaders" of the movement. If we all just keep talking, and not letting disinformation spread we are headed in the right direction. This need for leadership is kinda pussified. Go out there and change minds :)

I agree that we don't need leadership, too many people will take the word of an authority figure over some dude or gal from a random walk of life. It's also why the CFL and others wimping out is not a good thing.

freedomordeath
07-29-2012, 07:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggADLt4s4pM

is this true the executive order 11110