07-29-2012, 10:49 AM
CHALLENGING LOUISIANA DELEGATES

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/07/28/challenging-louisiana-delegates/

Sola_Fide
07-29-2012, 10:55 AM
What a bunch of liars.

ClydeCoulter
07-29-2012, 10:57 AM
That was written by Jack Hunter and dispersed by CNN?

sailingaway
07-29-2012, 10:59 AM
That was written by Jack Hunter and dispersed by CNN?

I think he was quoting the CNN story. But why there is no attempt to get the truth out about the vast majority electing the Ron Paul slate despite having fingers broken and the Ron Paul majority elected chair being taken off by ambulance, I don't know.

That is the kind of color that will make the story interesting to people so they will look into it and see how blatantly force and cheating is all that is behind the state party proffered slate.

ShaneEnochs
07-29-2012, 12:06 PM
All they have to do is show the video.

sailingaway
07-29-2012, 12:08 PM
All they have to do is show the video.

which is why I have been bumping the thread where the key videos are collected so people can spread those on twitter, to media, and in comments on articles about Romney or the RNC.

presence
07-29-2012, 05:17 PM
which is why I have been bumping the thread where the key videos are collected so people can spread those on twitter, to media, and in comments on articles about Romney or the RNC.

link? I remember watching the vid but I don't have a link anymore.

here's a video I know of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkZLIuC9wzU&feature=related

presence

kathy88
07-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Nice read, as usual. Doesn't "rump" convention though have negative connotations? Perhaps I've been seeing it used incorrectly prior to this election cycle...

ClydeCoulter
07-30-2012, 06:42 AM
Nice read, as usual. Doesn't "rump" convention though have negative connotations? Perhaps I've been seeing it used incorrectly prior to this election cycle...

Perhaps because of the definition of the word:
And, according to #5, our convention wasn't the "rump" one :)

rump
noun
1. the hind part of the body of an animal, as the hindquarters of a quadruped or sacral region of a bird.
2. a cut of beef from this part of the animal, behind the loin and above the round.
3. the buttocks.
4. the last part, especially that which is unimportant or inferior: a rump of territory.
5. the remnant of a legislature, council, etc., after a majority of the members have resigned or been expelled.