PDA

View Full Version : TSA: Filming Checkpoints is ‘Terrorism’

John F Kennedy III
07-27-2012, 03:36 PM
TSA: Filming Checkpoints is ‘Terrorism’

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
July 26, 2012

Evidently, TSA isn’t looking for press coverage during its roll out of checkpoints at train stations across the nation.

Citizen journalist Julio Rausseo, a roaming correspondent for WeAreChange.org, was labeled a “terrorist” and threatened with arrest for filming a TSA checkpoint at the Union train station in Chicago.

An Amtrack police official confronted Rausseo, telling him that the government had sent them video of him filming the checkpoints, warning them to look out for people filming the station. A week after Rausseo filmed the TSA, Amtrack identified the reporter eating at restaurant inside Union Station and confronted him. That conversation is recorded in the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jFhACAETu3o

“I’m telling you to your face, do not video tape us,” the Amtrack officer can be heard telling Rausseo in the video. “If you come beyond that point… if you come like you did before, you’re going to jail, Sir. Because it could be used for terrorist activity. Right now, you’re in violation.”

When Rausseo objected that he was a reporter and not a terrorist, the employee asked: “Did you approach us and ask to take video?”

When the reporter responded, “I didn’t think I had to. I thought this was America,” the Amtrack police official told him, “No, America nothing. You know better.”

The incident continued, with the employee demanding his ID and claiming that illegal activity had taken place, before admitting, incredibly, that the company had been sent video of Rausseo filming the checkpoint. Clearly, the company keeping tabs on such “trouble makers.”

“And the video didn’t even come… it came from the government. They sent it to us because now somebody is taking pictures of us doing our activity,” the Amtrack officer finally admitted.

These checkpoints are a violation of the 4th Amendment, and as such blatantly unconstitutional, yet they have seamlessly expanded from airports to train stations, and will soon be pervasive in all public life, unless the TSA is stopped politically and the fear of terrorism checked by the exercise of American rights and the return of common sense.

Here is Julio Rausseo’s previous video of the train station checkpoint run jointly by TSA and Amtrack in Chicago. He defends his first amendment right to film the checkpoint and report it to the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9UklfGkqhfo

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/tsa-filming-checkpoints-is-terrorism/

ghengis86
07-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Criticizing the TSA or posting articles critical of the TSA is evidence that you're a terrorist.

Reported.

angelatc
07-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Is there actually a law prohibiting the filming of TSA checkpoints?

John F Kennedy III
07-27-2012, 04:08 PM
Criticizing the TSA or posting articles critical of the TSA is evidence that you're a terrorist.

Reported.

Reported for reporting, terrorist.

ghengis86
07-27-2012, 04:10 PM

Yes. But you're not allowed to challenge it or read it. You're not supposed to know it exists. Top secret and for your own good. You wouldn't want the terrorists to use this law against us to avoid getting caught would you? Are you a terrorist sympathizer? Sounds like aiding and abetting the enemy to me.

John F Kennedy III
07-27-2012, 04:11 PM

From the TSA site:

TSA does not prohibit the public, passengers or press from photographing, videotaping or filming at security checkpoints, as long as the screening process is not interfered with or slowed down. We do ask you to not film or take pictures of the monitors. While the TSA does not prohibit photographs at screening locations, local laws, state statutes, or local ordinances might.

Taking photographs may also prompt airport police or a TSA official to ask what your purpose is. It is recommended that you use the Talk To TSA program on tsa.gov to contact the Customer Support Manager at the airport to determine its specific policy. Or, if you are a member of the press, you should contact the TSA Office of Public Affairs.

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/taking_pictures.shtm

ghengis86
07-27-2012, 04:19 PM
Reported for reporting, terrorist.

Don't test me, mundane. We have a special section in the FEMA camps reserved for patriots like you.

ronpaulfollower999
07-27-2012, 04:22 PM

Nope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8pkKS66UgU&feature=related

Bruno
07-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Reminds me of Check Point Charlie. THEIR side, not OURS. Times have changed.

Remember, our boys are fighting for our freedoms...

truelies
07-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Are we at war with East Asia or Eurasia this month?

John F Kennedy III
07-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Are we at war with East Asia or Eurasia this month?

Oceania was at war with Eurasia; therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia.

Bruno
07-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Oceania was at war with Eurasia; therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia.

America is at war with Iraq and Iran, there America was always at war with Iraq and Iran.

kathy88
07-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Is there actually a law prohibiting the filming of TSA checkpoints?I guess the correct answer is not yet.

John F Kennedy III
07-27-2012, 07:07 PM
America is at war with Iraq and Iran, there America was always at war with Iraq and Iran.

+1984

John F Kennedy III
07-27-2012, 07:08 PM
I guess the correct answer is not yet.

Not until January 21.

LibForestPaul
07-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Define "law". Legal precedence, legal interpretation, departmental procedures...Remember, you can be arrested at any-time inside or outside of your home, it simple depends on the whim of those in power.
'Oh,oh, is that a strange odor coming from angelatc apartment.'
'That guy angelatc sure is walking past that bank an awful lot.'
'Usually terrorists film points of interest like checkpoints, soft targets."
'Ferocious dog, must be a crack house.'

LibForestPaul
07-27-2012, 07:16 PM
Honestly. It really does become clear when you understand the law is nothing more than pretext to violently oppress you at any point in time. There is no 'law'. Men in power deciding arbitrarily on when and how to violently steal your money, steal your life, steal your future.

Anti Federalist
07-27-2012, 07:32 PM

DoublePlusGood comrades!

Anti Federalist
07-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Citizen journalist Julio Rausseo, a roaming correspondent for WeAreChange.org, was labeled a “terrorist” and threatened with arrest for filming a TSA checkpoint at the Union train station in Chicago

Simply declining to fly is not going to stop this, or prevent TSA from gate raping you at some point.

LibForestPaul
07-27-2012, 07:43 PM
There is no such thing as slippery slope.

nope, stop and frisk vs DUI checkpoints, no relationship
nope, flight checkpoints vs DUI checkpoints, no relationship
nope, train and bus checkpoints vs flight checkpoints, no relationship
nope, id to board plane, id to board train? too cumbersome...
hmmm, what is an easy way of id'ng somebody to board a train, maybe could verify if they are "legally" permitted to work in The State of America, purchase a gun, hmmmm....

The Goat
07-27-2012, 08:21 PM
So at this point we can assume that the TSA is being pushed as a federal security force. I expect to eventually see them at every mall, gas station, grocery store, kids skating rink...You know...anywhere you see private security now, the TSA is trying to take over that market.

Anti Federalist
07-27-2012, 08:26 PM
So at this point we can assume that the TSA is being pushed as a federal security force. I expect to eventually see them at every mall, gas station, grocery store, kids skating rink...You know...anywhere you see private security now, the TSA is trying to take over that market.

Nothing to assume.

TSA has said that is what they intend to do.

Roads, buses, trains, mass transit, and large events.

For starters.

JK/SEA
07-27-2012, 09:19 PM
anybody want me to pick them up an application?.....i got errands to run tommorrow...let me know.

roho76
07-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Oldie but a goodie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcz4_JL5b7c

ronpaulfollower999
07-27-2012, 10:08 PM
As I've been saying, place a TSA agent in front of every house in America. Require a cavity search every time you leave your house.

A giant job creator, and will also keep America safe from freedom.

Anti Federalist
07-27-2012, 10:24 PM
keep America safe from freedom.

"Keeping America Safe From Freedom since 2001"

Wow...I can see that.

+rep