PDA

View Full Version : College student faces charges for sending picture of Joker to administrator

green73
07-27-2012, 11:46 AM
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/UK-student-facing-charges-after-emailing-163998656.html

A University of Kentucky student is facing terroristic threat charges Friday morning after he emailed a picture of the Batman character, "the Joker" to a school administrator.

Steven Kennedy reportedly emailed the picture after a complaint about the administrator was investigated and dismissed.

The email was viewed as a threat in light of last Friday's mass killing in Aurora, Colorado at a premiere showing of the "Dark Knight Rises."

The man charged with killing 12 people and injuring 58 others had dyed his hair red and reportedly told police he was the Joker.

PierzStyx
07-27-2012, 12:01 PM
"Reportedly" Its total bullcrap.

kathy88
07-27-2012, 12:02 PM
From the comments...

So if I email you a picture of my dick did you just get raped?

PierzStyx
07-27-2012, 12:04 PM
So you're starting to see that the government DOES have a plan. And that plan involves it using the vast policing powers it has against "terrorists" against US citizens. This kid, just being accused of being a terrorist can now be shipped overseas, tortured, locked up indefinitely without a trial, and "sentenced" whenever a secret military tribunal feels like it.

Sam I am
07-27-2012, 12:32 PM
So you're starting to see that the government DOES have a plan. And that plan involves it using the vast policing powers it has against "terrorists" against US citizens. This kid, just being accused of being a terrorist can now be shipped overseas, tortured, locked up indefinitely without a trial, and "sentenced" whenever a secret military tribunal feels like it.

For the record, this happened in the UK

green73
07-27-2012, 01:28 PM
For the record, this happened in the UK

UK = University of Kentucky.

Indy Vidual
07-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Dumb thing for the kid to do, even if there is an over-reaction.

CaptainAmerica
07-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Charges of what? sending a picture of a famous character?

Nickels
07-27-2012, 02:41 PM
What now? Joker mask illegal?