PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Shooting Question

DamianTV
07-26-2012, 03:00 PM
One of the phoney MSM shows said he made a phone call right before everything started. When he got the call, that was his "excuse" to get up and take off. The question thats been burning in my mind is was this some sort of Psychological Trigger to execute the attack? Did anyone else hear anything about a phone call? Im sure I sound like I am off in left field, but who was that phone call to / from and why?

---

Off topic, this is exactly what happens when the only the Sociopaths have guns and we do not. Calling for the people to turn in their guns is what leaves them defenseless and hopelessly dependant on a government that is unwilling and unable to do a job that could best be done by a group of armed citizens. Defend themselves.

CaptainAmerica
07-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Nope,haven't heard about a phone call. I do remember getting home at 4am and reading about the incident and every article and video report that I had read and watched reported that there were 2 gunmen. 2.

ghengis86
07-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Manchurian Candidate. A trigger word/phrase is used to initiate/induce the preprogrammed state of mind or action.

Might have to use the way back machine to check the first reports if the phone call or second person was scrubbed from the reports.