PDA

View Full Version : AnySoldier.com for Christmas?

wgadget
11-17-2007, 06:20 PM
http://anysoldier.com/

Check out this website. It's for hooking up with a soldier and sending him a letter from back home. If more active military support Dr. Paul than any other candidate, we might be able to put in a few good words.

Just a thought.

lucius
11-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Great idea...I will send out some x-mas Dr. Paul dvds!

Shii
11-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Great idea...I will send out some x-mas Dr. Paul dvds!

Hey, include some chocolate too :)

robert4rp08
11-17-2007, 07:02 PM
awesome! thx for sharing!

Corydoras
11-19-2007, 02:26 AM
This is probably too obvious to say, but be sure to send "good stuff" and not just campaign materials. Some of the soldiers get packages with nothing but religious brochures, and it's a real bummer for them whether they are believers or not, because it's not personal and it doesn't recognize the hardships of living out there.

Also remember to put items in separate ziplock bags, so if the candy melts or the soap shatters or the Crystal Light package tears, there's a lower likelihood of ruining the rest of the package.

Nefertiti
11-19-2007, 11:17 AM
I had this idea before but if I recall correctly in reading the fine print you can't send political materials.

kylejack
11-19-2007, 11:19 AM
I had this idea before but if I recall correctly in reading the fine print you can't send political materials.
What happens to you if you do?

Primbs
11-19-2007, 11:29 AM
This is probably too obvious to say, but be sure to send "good stuff" and not just campaign materials. Some of the soldiers get packages with nothing but religious brochures, and it's a real bummer for them whether they are believers or not, because it's not personal and it doesn't recognize the hardships of living out there.

Also remember to put items in separate ziplock bags, so if the candy melts or the soap shatters or the Crystal Light package tears, there's a lower likelihood of ruining the rest of the package.

It is not too obvious. Thanks for the suggestion.