PDA

View Full Version : Today should have changed America.

foxtrotterz
07-25-2012, 06:43 PM
I have had my doubts recently in everything we do as politics we know. But it will be a historic day, if the people of this country realize this is a bill that brought an incredible number of supporters and co-sponsors together from both sides of the aisle to do something that is actually right for the people of the country and what we have asked for. How is the author and originator of that bill not looked at as someone who has finally stepped forward to turn the direction of politics and what it means to represent the people. Unfortunately, I don't think it will make every news headline like it should and American's won't see it on their TV shows tonight or their morning paper with breakfast. But it will have been a sign that there was one last amber in America that tried to rekindle what we once had.

Can't wait to see if this is just another story or something that truly turns heads. Unfortunately, I don't think it will mean a thing to most Americans.

Cody1
07-25-2012, 06:51 PM
I have had my doubts recently in everything we do as politics we know. But it will be a historic day, if the people of this country realize this is a bill that brought an incredible number of supporters and co-sponsors together from both sides of the aisle to do something that is actually right for the people of the country and what we have asked for. How is the author and originator of that bill not looked at as someone who has finally stepped forward to turn the direction of politics and what it means to represent the people. Unfortunately, I don't think it will make every news headline like it should and American's won't see it on their TV shows tonight or their morning paper with breakfast. But it will have been a sign that there was one last amber in America that tried to rekindle what we once had.

Can't wait to see if this is just another story or something that truly turns heads. Unfortunately, I don't think it will mean a thing to most Americans.

I know, the advancement of this bill today should be hammering the airwaves yet I haven't heard much about it yet. You best believe if it was some red meat social issue the whole world would be watching.

The New Fury
07-25-2012, 06:57 PM
The news network coverage is not necessarily going to reflect the interests of the public. One would think that it should be so, because it is a private enterprise, but there are obviously more powerful interests at stake. These networks are owned by the same banks that benefit from the federal reserve banking system. Knowing the powerful influence that media outlets have on shaping public perception, they will try their hardest to quell media coverage of the event.

SilenceDewgooder
07-25-2012, 07:55 PM
I don't see it as a day of change for America but more of a day that America realizes it has changed.

parocks
07-25-2012, 09:18 PM
I know, the advancement of this bill today should be hammering the airwaves yet I haven't heard much about it yet. You best believe if it was some red meat social issue the whole world would be watching.

The msm likes the fed.

Gumba of Liberty
07-25-2012, 10:57 PM
The msm likes the fed.

Correction: The MSM is owned by Fed Shareholders