PDA

View Full Version : Audit the fed roll call....

jmdrake
07-25-2012, 03:30 PM
http://www.gop.gov/votes/112/2/513

Kylie
07-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Dear Mr. Costello,

I am writing to thank you for your vote on H.R. 459, the "Audit the Fed" bill that was voted on today. I was not sure how you would vote, as I hadn't heard your stance on this particular piece of legislation.

I am pleasantly surprised that you, once again, stepped outside of partisan lines to do what is right for your constituency. We told you we didn't want TARP passed, you listened and voted against it. Now you've cast a yes vote for transparency for our monetary system, and this will be the first step on getting the root causes of our problems in check.

Thank you for your service to the citizens of your district, Mr. Costello. I appreciate the service you've provided to us, and I urge you to push the Senate to take this bill up in their session. Auditing the Federal Reserve is a notice to the central banks of the world that we are paying attention to what they do with our money. This is the root cause to most all of the problems we have with the economy today, and seeing the inner workings of the money transfers will let us know exactly to whom we owe money as a nation. If I am to owe someone a debt, it is only right that I know who that person is, wouldn't you agree?

Thank you for your time.

ShaneEnochs
07-25-2012, 04:20 PM
I was so proud of Rahall that I called his Washington office to thank him. I got the same staffer I did yesterday, and he was like, "oh yeah! I remember you! I passed your message to Congressman Rahall this morning saying that you'd like to see him vote in favor." I asked him to pass on a thank you for me. He assured me he would.

He was a very nice guy :)