PDA

View Full Version : YouTube numbers make no sense!

davidkachel
11-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Currently YouTube shows 37,044 Ron Paul subscribers.
Since Nov. 5th had about 36,000 donors and since it is logical to assume not every Ron Paul supporter in America was able to donate that day, it is reasonable to assume that 37,044 subscribers does NOT represent all the Ron Paul supporters with internet access.

These numbers count for something guys. If you are reading this and do not subscribe to the Ron Paul YouTube channel you need to trundle on over there and subscribe. This is a "poll" we are winning by a lot and all the time, but why not pour as much salt in the wound as we can?

wisconsinite
11-17-2007, 05:12 PM
My Youtube account was permanently deactivated for posting pro Ron Paul spam. ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

V4Vendetta
11-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Currently YouTube shows 37,044 Ron Paul subscribers.
Since Nov. 5th had about 36,000 donors and since it is logical to assume not every Ron Paul supporter in America was able to donate that day, it is reasonable to assume that 37,044 subscribers does NOT represent all the Ron Paul supporters with internet access.

These numbers count for something guys. If you are reading this and do not subscribe to the Ron Paul YouTube channel you need to trundle on over there and subscribe. This is a "poll" we are winning by a lot and all the time, but why not pour as much salt in the wound as we can?

Wow... theres great stupidity in this one... yes

Do you think all supporters have a computer with internet access and also have a youtube account?

ThePieSwindler
11-17-2007, 05:49 PM
only like 10% of the people who go to youtube have accounts. Relax, most people just watch videos and nothing else.

davidkachel
11-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Wow... theres great stupidity in this one... yes

Do you think all supporters have a computer with internet access and also have a youtube account?

Well, let's see... if they donated online on the 5th, then yes I think it is safe to assume they have internet access. And anyone can have a youtube account.

So what exactly is your beef? Is it that you don't want that number to go up, don't think it matters, or do you just like insulting people you don't even know for no apparent reason?

Eric23
11-17-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't need more spam in my email. Thanks.