PDA

View Full Version : Doug Wead: Ron Paul's Last Stand

CPUd
07-25-2012, 11:51 AM
http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/ron-pauls-last-stand/

Today, Ron Paul, and you and I, are on the verge of a great triumph, a victory that would have been unthinkable only four years ago. No, I am not talking about the GOP presidential nomination, I am talking about the bill before congress to audit the Federal Reserve. There is widespread support in congress. It is likely to pass. Now, more than ever, we should be sticking together. This is Dr. Paul’s moment. This is our moment. Stay positive. Stay tough. Let’s finish this.

sailingaway
07-25-2012, 12:36 PM
'last stand' my ass.

ClydeCoulter
07-25-2012, 12:38 PM
'last stand' my ass.

^^ :D ^^

CaseyCBenn
07-25-2012, 01:15 PM
'last stand' my ass.

I grow tired how every supposedly 'friendly to Paul' media persona always manages to attach some negative jab to their pretend compliment.

"Hey, well Ron Paul is great but... TOTALLY UNELECTABLE'

"I agree with everything he says but..."

Etc etc,,,, This has to be the worst era of consistent logical vision in the history of the Earth. Which is sad because we have the most amount of technology to spread the garbage.

Thankfully many brilliant people in the liberty movement use the same technology to combat the garbage.

tbone717
07-25-2012, 01:52 PM
I grow tired how every supposedly 'friendly to Paul' media persona always manages to attach some negative jab to their pretend compliment..

FYI Doug Wead works for the Paul campaign.

sailingaway
07-25-2012, 01:54 PM

making it that much worse.

tbone717
07-25-2012, 01:55 PM
making it that much worse.

If you click the link he changed the article title since passage.

georgiaboy
07-25-2012, 01:55 PM
the article is good, title weak at best.

Aratus
07-25-2012, 04:10 PM
methinks this is the start of a string of audits that might get to the root of the problem.
doug wead has to be reminded that the alamo is in texas but it is not in ron's old district.

wetroof
07-25-2012, 04:25 PM
good thing that Doug Wead has to say:

Some are critical of our legal team. One ad hoc field organization of lawyers has said, “We are taking over the campaign.” But anyone who knows anything about law knows that we cannot be making headlines by announcing what we are doing. What I can say is this, the campaign has quietly but effectively taken action in Massachusetts, Louisiana, Oregon and other states where there were clear violation of rules and our people were cheated or hurt.

The campaign has not taken action in places where, regardless of how we may have been treated, we were going to lose anyway. And there are reasons for this. We also are not taking action in states where we controlled the process. If we lost in those states it was our own fault. The campaign has not wasted valuable financial or staff resources on meaningless lawsuits that have no basis in law and are destined to fail.

Cody1
07-25-2012, 06:25 PM
" In state after state the campaign exceeded all expectations and Dr. Paul actually won four states. In my opinion, had the process happened naturally, without manipulation, he would have easily won 1,000 delegates and alternates and won eleven states. Ron Paul supporters succeeded in taking over no less than three state Republican parties and scored hundred of victories in county and district GOP leadership."

Is Doug conceding that we only won four states total? I thought we had five.

libertylastchance
07-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Glad he came out and said it!

J_White
07-25-2012, 10:16 PM
last stand ? lol
this is just the beginning, just wait and watch how these little scattered bush fires coalesce and form a firestorm of liberty !!

Bruehound
07-26-2012, 06:02 AM
I wish more people would read this.

sailingaway
07-26-2012, 01:29 PM
" In state after state the campaign exceeded all expectations and Dr. Paul actually won four states. In my opinion, had the process happened naturally, without manipulation, he would have easily won 1,000 delegates and alternates and won eleven states. Ron Paul supporters succeeded in taking over no less than three state Republican parties and scored hundred of victories in county and district GOP leadership."

Is Doug conceding that we only won four states total? I thought we had five.

We do, six if you count OK. That kind of conflicts with the idea that their legal team did something 'effective' on LA, given LA should be a slam dunk win. Or maybe he isn't counting NV because they are bound to Romney.

jcannon98188
07-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Washington State was hit hard by fraud, and we could have won there. Where exactly is that legal team?

CaseyCBenn
07-26-2012, 07:51 PM

Yeah, I don't mean to claim for certain that it was a dig but, like many of you here, I am tired of the compliment/digs passed from the media of which Paul seems to be the lone receiver.

It is an attempt at appearing unbiased while making a very loaded definitive statement that the culture shapers (media) hope to achieve.

Just now, not two seconds ago.... I had a co-worker walk by my desk. She said "Ron paul... ew... crazy guy".

I asked "really, you repeat what you heard on the TV and radio"?.

These loaded statements imprint too many easily impressionable minds.