PDA

View Full Version : 9yr Old MoneyBomb Donor wants his $ Back!

Teamronin
07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Go easy on him, I told him I was going to put his statement all over the internet.. Please leave incouraging words on the YT video.., he's already having me read the comments to him! I'm guilty of making everyone donate to the money bombs, in this case I raided my friends kids piggy bank, to help their future.. He's mad because his parents told him Ron Paul was was stabbed in the back by Mitt Romney... Kids!! It really is their future!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcfo_QfsaA

P.S. Both of his parents (never voted before) voted for Dr.Paul here in California.. Their now new Republicans, but only for Liberty minded patriots!

jolynna
07-25-2012, 08:28 AM
The video has been removed.

Ronulus
07-25-2012, 08:31 AM
why would you take money from a 9yr old kids piggy bank to do this?

qh4dotcom
07-25-2012, 08:38 AM
why would you take money from a 9yr old kids piggy bank to do this?

Remember, his share of the national debt plus unfunded liabilities is about $300,000...donating to a candidate who will make him owe zero seems like a good investment.

jbauer
07-25-2012, 08:59 AM
No, stealing from a 9 year old that you're supposed to be a fiduciary for is wrong. Give the 9 yr old his money back.

angelatc
07-25-2012, 09:02 AM
It's actually illegal to donate someone else's money. Minors can donate, but only if they agree. jbauer is right - give the kid his money back.

RickyJ
07-25-2012, 09:21 AM
Please stop stealing candy money from kids. Give him his money back.

The Goat
07-25-2012, 09:33 AM
A good investment? really? How do we feel when the FED steals the value of our money to "invest in the future"? At least he knows how government works now "we know better what to do with your money than you."

Give his money back!

Crackerjaxon
07-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Send the kid his money. He has important things to do with it. You're not nine for for long.

Elwar
07-25-2012, 09:43 AM
Perhaps they should just chalk it up as rent.

Rothbardian Girl
07-25-2012, 09:58 AM
I sincerely hope you're just trolling. That's THEFT, plain and simple. It's wrong.

LibertyEagle
07-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Actually, it doesn't sound like the kid was the donor. It sounds like you stole his money and donated it.

It's theft, no matter how you pretty it up.

Give the kid his money back.

CaseyJones
07-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Give The Money Back! :mad:

jmdrake
07-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Was this video made for the sole purpose of attacking Ron Paul? :confused:

brandon
07-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Give him is money back.

KingNothing
07-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Is this for serious or just a stunt to become another "famous" youtube idiot?

brandon
07-25-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm guessing by the forced advertisement he's just trying to rack up views.

mad cow
07-25-2012, 10:45 AM
Offer him double or nothing in the general and see if he takes it.

Teamronin
07-26-2012, 03:51 AM
Okay guys, the clip is a little slanted.. Interviewing my friends 9year old (he's a great kid) The fact is I asked his parents ( the father is a long time friend of mine) to scrape up a few bucks back during the tea-party money bomb, (we were trying to break the record as Ron Paul asked us to, remember the video from RP before Iowa?) and my friends ran around the house and scraped together what ever loose change they could find to donate to the cause. Which his parents deposited all their "extra cash-including the kids piggy bank", on their bank card and donated it to RP! It wasn't really his change, kids claim change, well sort of, around the house, as kids do...

Well, months went by, and my friends boy kept pestering me about where his money went, it became kinda a funny issue, so I broke out my camera and told him if he didn't stop bugging me about "his" $3 in change, (which his parents actually donated) I was going to post his statement on YouTube, moreover to the Ron Paul websites... As a young boy does, he double-dared me to.. So I did!

It's funny, he's now WAY MORE EXCITED, telling his friends he has his own YouTube video then the $3 ever ment to him. Being a kid at heart myself, I had to match his double dare challange (with his mom and dads permission) and post it...

It was simply just for fun, kind hearted, and reguardless of the situation, he got hooked up by me for Christmas with Star Wars toys (I tell him Ron Paul is a Real Jedi!! LOL) and I even gave him a Youth for Ron Paul shirt to sport around this summer!

For those of you who can comment on the video, stop saying he got ripped off, and say something along the lines of "Ron Paul is a Jedi, defending the republic, or Yoda loves Ron Paul" C'om guys!! Anyone who watched the video can tell it was just in the spirit of fun!! Nothing more! 100% impromptu video.. Anyone watching it with a brain can tell it is an innocent pretty funny clip!

Let's get back to more important issues like getting the criminal Senators to vote YES on Audit the Fed!!
Thanks Guys!
Kevin

kathy88
07-26-2012, 05:03 AM
I'm more concerned with the psycho telling a three year old there's no Santa..... Serious issues.

newbitech
07-26-2012, 05:48 AM
The kid says he's gonna make a millions dollars. What's a lousy 3 bucks?

cajuncocoa
07-26-2012, 06:23 AM
I say you should refund his money.

Teamronin
08-01-2012, 05:05 AM
I say you should refund his money.
This is a conversation with a 9 year old! The "Change Jar" was actually his parents.. He, as a kid does, just laid claim to it, (for some reason, I always thought my parents loose change was mine to!) but yeah, It became a teasing/learning lesson for him! He's now the talk of his other 9 year old buddys that all of you guys watched his video! HAHA!! You guys really made his day!! Were telling him he's a famous young Ron Paul YouTuber! The sad thing though is, a small group of Romney/Obama Supporters found the video and were leaving some pretty jacked up comments towards the little guy.. I just deleated them so he wouldn't see them...

Anyway, little Kota, after much debate and questions, thinks Ron Paul is a Jedi, like Yoda, defending the republic against the evil empire! After some explaining and leveling by me!! haha!-Thanks guys!

Philhelm
08-01-2012, 07:51 AM
What's with everyone saying that the kid should get his money back? The most valuable lesson a child can learn at this time is that of theft and disappointment. The child will need to be hardened to those things in order to endure the dark days ahead in this benighted land.

kathy88
08-01-2012, 08:13 AM
What's with everyone saying that the kid should get his money back? The most valuable lesson a child can learn at this time is that of theft and disappointment. The child will need to be hardened to those things in order to endure the dark days ahead in this benighted land.Disappointment okay. Theft? Get a grip.

juleswin
08-01-2012, 08:14 AM
What's with everyone saying that the kid should get his money back? The most valuable lesson a child can learn at this time is that of theft and disappointment. The child will need to be hardened to those things in order to endure the dark days ahead in this benighted land.

What he said. I remember my parent raiding our saving to pay for my sisters tuition and no they did not ask us for permission. Too much pride to ask a bunch of kids that they are going to take the money they donated to us for our personal use to pay for one person's tuition.

I was disappointed

angelatc
08-01-2012, 08:16 AM
What he said. I remember my parent raiding our saving to pay for my sisters tuition and no they did not ask us for permission. Too much pride to ask a bunch of kids that they are going to take the money they donated to us for our personal use to pay for one person's tuition.

I was disappointed

Your parents were wrong. That doesn't make it alright to steal from a kid.