PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the vote on S.3414 The Cyber Spying bill that can shut down RON PAUL FORUMS

dennydem40z
07-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Well at least that is what I call it. As I have mentioned before Congress is trying to pass a bill that will allow a new division of DHS called the National Cybersecurity Council but it would be under Janet Napolitano's and DHS control. Now you know how Ms Napolitano feels about the Ron Paul Libertarians as well as DHS feels about us.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=5024

You know as well as I do especially in regards to this Batman Massacre at a Colorado movie theater how quick people like Brain Ross of ABC news were willing to blame the Tea Party or Ron Paul supporter for that horrible event that night in that theater. Under this S.3414 this National Cyber Security Agency will be able to spy on what web pages you visit, Your E-mails coming and going and can even block or change them and make sure no political Ron Paul Libertarian or Conservative group can e-mail you because under these Cyber Security bills e-mails can be blocked and all DHS has to claim is CYBER SECURITY THREAT. Also there NEW agency National Cyber Security Agency can block out e-mails, as well as collect information including your online purchases with Credit Card Numbers and banking information including passwords. Not only that your ISP can sell your information too third parties and if your ISP or third party loses that information YOU CANNOT SUE YOUR ISP OR THIRD PARTY. Also under these Cyber Security bills DHS's NEW National Cyber Security Agency can block out sites LIKE THIS. Do not be fooled. These bills such as S.3414 will have effect on Web Pages like this and can BLOCK THEM OUT including your opinions on issues. These Cyber Security bills can SILENCE SPEECH plus Tomorrow there will be amendments made to these Cyber Security bills that CAN HAVE EFFECTS ON FORUMS LIKE THIS.

Here is information on this bill: KEEP IN MIND THE BILLS VOTING STARTS TOMORROW:

Even the HERITAGE FOUNDATION HAS PROBLEMS WITH THESE CYBER SECURITY BILLS:

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012/07/cybersecurity-act-of-2012-revised-cyber-bill-still-has-problems

As one quote from this article says:

" Senator Lieberman has already said that if industries do not adopt the voluntary standards, Congress will make them do so. Indeed, it appears that the “voluntary standards” may not even be voluntary after all."

So when I tell you DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE THAT THIS BILL HAS CHANGED, Please Believe me.

First Please SIGN THIS PETITION to stop this Anti Privacy Internet Censorship bill: AGAIN I STRESS THIS CYBER SECURITY BILL THAT CAN SPY ON AMERICA'S INTERNET USAGE can block conservative and Tea Party web pages and forums and ignore your 4th amendment rights WILL BE VOTED ON TOMORROW:

https://action.eff.org/o/9042/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=8444

I don't know what this forum will become if this bill passes the Senate. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid seems more interested in Cyber Security for DHS then protecting America and voting on a National defense bill to help are soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/239743-reid-rejects-mccains-call-to-delay-cybersecurity-vows-to-push-ahead

Please Tomorrow Call Senator Scott Brown and tell him to vote NO to S.3414 Senator Brown is the swing vote that can get this bill passed. Please let him know to vote NAY to S.3414 Here is Senator Brown form Massachusetts phone number (202) 224-4543

As well as Senator Kelly Ayotte from New Hampshire, she is another SWING VOTE:

202-224-3324

Also Call the Senate at 2022243121 and tell them NO to S.3414.

I cannot stress how bad these bills will be and they really have zero to do with Cyber Security and more to do with SPYING ON AMERICA'S INTERNET SERVICE and blocking web pages and gaining access to purchase you make online and checking your e-mails and other information and selling it to whoever and again should your ISP or third party lose that information YOU CANNOT SUE YOUR ISP.

I hope many of you will call tomorrow...

THANK YOU:)

Also e-mail the Senate at www.congress.org and just enter your zip code: THANKS AGAIN, I DID MY BEST:)

sailingaway
07-24-2012, 08:10 PM
tweeted