PDA

View Full Version : Background checks to buy guns in CO increased more than 41% since the shooting

Lucille
07-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Now that's what I like to see.

Sorry, gun-grabbing progs. I guess people don't want to be sitting ducks.

Backfire (http://voxday.blogspot.com/2012/07/backfire.html)

We may have to rethink who was behind the possible false flag in Denver given the local response (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/24/background-checks-for-guns-in-colorado-reportedly-jump-41-percent-since-movie/):

Colorado gun stores are seeing a big jump in demand for firearms since last Friday's massacre at a midnight movie showing in Aurora.

Background checks for people wanting to buy guns in Colorado reportedly increased more than 41 percent after last week’s Aurora movie massacre. The Denver Post reports that firearm instructors have also seen increased interest in training needed for a concealed-carry permit.

"It's been insane," Jake Meyers, an employee at Rocky Mountain Guns and Ammo in Parker told the newspaper Monday.

Between Friday and Sunday, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation approved background checks for 2,887 people who wanted to purchase a firearm — a 43 percent increase over the previous Friday through Sunday and a 39 percent jump over those same days on the first weekend of July.

So, it wasn't the Tea Party after all... it was the NRA! The rabbit hole, it runs deep indeed...

More at the link.

Pericles
07-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Formerly, one of the differences between people and rats, was that we had evidence that rats could learn from experience.

phill4paul
07-24-2012, 03:51 PM
Formerly, one of the differences between people and rats, was that we had evidence that rats could learn from experience.

Thanks! I lol'd.

Revolution9
07-24-2012, 04:30 PM
If people keep growing a backbone I might stay on this planet next time around.

Rev9

Tyler_Durden
07-24-2012, 04:38 PM
We have a gunshow coming up this weekend. I will be purchasing a few thousand more rounds........I have everything else I need, but there's nothing wrong with recirculating the ammo supply. ;)

youngbuck
07-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Haha, good news. They can take their dreams of gun control and stuff it you know where.