PDA

View Full Version : How do you defend against tasers?

rodent
11-17-2007, 04:25 PM

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Would a stun gun calm your nerves? I feel like the tasing incidents are only the tip of the iceberg - while looking for stun guns I found this article from June 2004:
Weapons that can incapacitate crowds of people by sweeping a lightning-like beam of electricity across them are being readied for sale to military and police forces in the US and Europe.

At present, commercial stun guns target one person at a time[...]

www.newscientist.com/article/dn6014.html

torchbearer
11-17-2007, 05:06 PM
I pitty the fool that uses a taser on me.... He better kill me.

Indy Vidual
11-17-2007, 05:10 PM
How do you defend against tasers?

Scream: Don't Taze Me Bro'
:rolleyes:

Zap, zap, zap :eek:

Man from La Mancha
11-17-2007, 05:14 PM
What if we take extra iron, would that short it out at the skin level and no current to the nervous system, or metalized skin lotion:D

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9435/blackwsmallyh7.gif (teaparty07.com)..http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8947/brighton7gs5.gif (teaparty07.com)..copy,paste,linked to teaparty07.com , either one, only 1 million people at $100

Thurston Howell III
11-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Avoid cops like the plague.

bbachtung
11-17-2007, 05:31 PM
Thick layered clothing.

Man from La Mancha
11-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Thick layered clothing.
Proven doesn't work not even rubber soled shoes.

lucius
11-17-2007, 05:58 PM
Not difficult to do, create conductive plain to loop-back the circuit, a crude example would be to take a windbreaker, put flexible light-weight metallic mosquito screen on the surface.

I bet in a pinch, you could use a ESD smock, for electronics manufacturing, would work great and be very comfortable: Some manufacturers produce apparel with metallic fibres woven into the fabric and compounded with a blend of conductive carbon. This is the type of characteristics desired.

This might give you an idea: http://www.news.com/Polyester-fabric-neutralizes-stun-gun-jolt/2100-1008_3-6057801.html?tag=nefd.lede

torchbearer
11-17-2007, 05:59 PM
A FN-Fal is good protection against a Taser.

torchbearer
11-17-2007, 06:00 PM
This is what i use as protection against Tasers.
http://www.falfiles.com/images/stg58logo.jpg

lucius
11-17-2007, 06:03 PM
A FN-Fal is good protection against a Taser.

No doubt you have the bayonet lugs fitted... :)

Just kidding...

asgardshill
11-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Obey the law and don't fight with the police.

Best Taser defense tactic out there.

torchbearer
11-17-2007, 06:06 PM

Or if you fight the police... do it the right way and be heavily armed... that way you won't get tasered at all. Just filled with hot metal paid for by your own tax dollars.
Police are in place to protect the government from the people more than protecting our rights. Until they protect our god given rights.. they are the strong arm men of a mafia government.

asgardshill
11-17-2007, 06:27 PM
Or if you fight the police... do it the right way and be heavily armed...

Excellent idea! That way, when your bullet-ridden corpse is being dragged off to the coroner like so much roadkill venison, the police can just confiscate your weaponry without having to fill out all that boring paperwork like purchase orders. A fine way to save taxpayer money - you've sold me.

Police are in place to protect the government from the people more than protecting our rights. Until they protect our god given rights.. they are the strong arm men of a mafia government.

I've always wondered why anyone would want to live in a country where the Mafia is in charge. Seems counterintuitive to me - far better to move to a place, any place, with no police or no oppressive government. Good luck finding such a place.

traitorist
11-17-2007, 06:32 PM

yeah, right, except now you get Tasered for merely asking questions, and not even INVITING a police presence, so your quip here holds no merit.

pcosmar
11-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Excellent idea! That way, when your bullet-ridden corpse is being dragged off to the coroner like so much roadkill venison, the police can just confiscate your weaponry without having to fill out all that boring paperwork like purchase orders. A fine way to save taxpayer money - you've sold me.

I've always wondered why anyone would want to live in a country where the Mafia is in charge. Seems counterintuitive to me - far better to move to a place, any place, with no police or no oppressive government. Good luck finding such a place.

We are working on undoing the police state and putting the servants back in their place.
If this fails there will be many casualties in the upcoming war.
The peaceful solution first. The 4th box option, if all else fails.

pcosmar
11-17-2007, 06:40 PM
yeah, right, except now you get Tasered for merely asking questions, and not even INVITING a police presence, so your quip here holds no merit.

There will always be lackys and boot lickers.

asgardshill
11-17-2007, 06:49 PM

I've never been Tasered, for asking a question or for any other reason. Looks like its YOUR quip that has sprung the leak.

torchbearer
11-17-2007, 06:50 PM
I love how asgardshill cherry picks some words out of a total quote. If people didn't look at the original post, they'd thing i was serious. thanks dude. appreciate the honesty.
You can see in my original post i was being sarcastic.... remove the end of my first complete thought and you can make me sound like a raving militant. good job!

asgardshill
11-17-2007, 06:59 PM
I love how asgardshill cherry picks some words out of a total quote. If people didn't look at the original post, they'd thing i was serious. thanks dude. appreciate the honesty.

I'm glad to see that you were just joking about fighting with the police. They've got WAY better weapons than you do.

You can see in my original post i was being sarcastic.... remove the end of my first complete thought and you can make me sound like a raving militant. good job!

I exist but to serve.

pcosmar
11-17-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm glad to see that you were just joking about fighting with the police. They've got WAY better weapons than you do.

I exist but to serve.

I am disarmed by Un constitutional laws, and I abide by those laws.
However I also shoot better than most cops, who BTW have piss poor training as a rule.
I have also qualified with every Infantry weapon available at that time.
I also was trained in improvised munitions and had an Anti-Tank specialty.
I only comply because it suits MY purpose, when it no longer does, don't be my enemy.

I exist but to serve
Yes, But Who??

Perry
11-17-2007, 07:37 PM
How do you defend against tasers?

I generally find that twitching, thrashing about on the ground and slobbering out of the left side of my face is most effective.

rodent
11-17-2007, 08:17 PM

noxagol
11-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Best defense is to create a path of least resistance that doesn't include your body. A hard metallic plate of steel would prevent the barbs from hitting you. If they stick, the current should just go along the plate from one barb to the next.

steph3n
11-17-2007, 10:57 PM
.45 ACP should do the trick.......only in self defence