PDA

View Full Version : This is the quality TV AD we need to strive for.

syborius
11-17-2007, 04:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twZFSoTZ0No

Now compare that to the NH spot. This is the quality we need to
strive for. Our competition will start to eat us alive if we don't do better.

dircha
11-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Yes, it is night and day difference between what we have produced =/.

You get what you pay for I guess.

cien750hp
11-17-2007, 04:23 PM
anyone else really hate how he talks?

Ron Paul Fan
11-17-2007, 04:25 PM
I like Ron Paul's commercials way better. Better message, better man. I can't believe any Ron Paul supporter would like a Rudy commercial. That man is scum and so are his commercials. I'll take anything Ron Paul does over anything Rudy does every single time.

hellah10
11-17-2007, 04:27 PM
yea i gotta admit, thats a pretty solid commercial.

0zzy
11-17-2007, 04:31 PM
agree

cept show the flaws of america
and the solutions paul gives

NewEnd
11-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Thats a one minute spot

it is not fair to compare a 1 minute spot to a 30 second spot

also, Rudy does not need ot introduce himself, everybody already knows who he is.

Ron Paul does need ot intriduce himself.

Flirple
Well produced commercials aren't free. And a commercial like that wouldn't fit Ron Paul. Ron sitting in a chair in front of the Constitution is way more effective for Ron. It would never work for the other candidates but it is perfect for Ron.

Yes Rudy's commercial looks like it was produce by Hollywood professionals while Ron's look like they were done by a university AV department. But I don't think that makes Rudy's commercials make him look better. The just make him look slicker.

Austin
I think he was mainly referring to production value, RP Fan.

Ron Paul Fan
11-17-2007, 04:40 PM
I don't care. I'd rather listen to Al Gore or John Kerry for 10 hours than 1 minute of Rudy's drivel. He's terrible and his commercial is terrible. He's got a bad lisp, he's a liar, and he participates in the practice of deceiving the American people. Ron Paul's 1st commercial was 10x better than that crap. Anyone who says otherwise may be a Giuliani undercover spy.

ctb619
11-17-2007, 04:42 PM
I don't care. I'd rather listen to Al Gore or John Kerry for 10 hours than 1 minute of Rudy's drivel. He's terrible and his commercial is terrible. He's got a bad lisp, he's a liar, and he participates in the practice of deceiving the American people. Ron Paul's 1st commercial was 10x better than that crap. Anyone who says otherwise may be a Giuliani undercover spy.

It's not about the substance of the content or the character of the candidate. We're strictly talking about the quality of the production.

Austin
11-17-2007, 04:42 PM

You're wrong. The professionalism of Giuliani's video completely destroys any of Dr. Paul's commercials thus far.

However, when you look at the message and the man, the tables are turned.

MadEmperor
11-17-2007, 04:45 PM
any link to Ron's official ads?

Ron Paul Fan
You're wrong. Ron Paul destroys Rudy.

However, when you look at corruption, deceit, and unprofessionalism, the tables are turned.

Paulitician
anyone else really hate how he talks?
He has a lisp.

GHoeberX
Good advertisement especially great videofootage used. However I do think they made a mistake by choosing this song.

0zzy
11-17-2007, 04:46 PM
RonPaulFan,
calm the hell down.
don't watch it.
let the grownups talk about the production of commercials.
im not a undercover rudy supporter.

Ron Paul Fan
11-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Why should I calm down? I was just stating my opinion. Ron Paul's commercials and production value are way better than Rudy's. So is his message and so is the man. I'm not a kid. I'd rather be dead than defend anything created by Rudy Giuliani.

Paulitician
11-17-2007, 04:51 PM
I agree, this commercial kicks ass in visuals. I'm sure there's some guy or gal with an HD camcorder willing to volunteer his or her time to make a spectacular looking ad for Ron Paul. In fact, after the first NH ad, I can't see how there's not.

Man from La Mancha
11-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Well produced commercials aren't free. And a commercial like that wouldn't fit Ron Paul. Ron sitting in a chair in front of the Constitution is way more effective for Ron. It would never work for the other candidates but it is perfect for Ron.

Yes Rudy's commercial looks like it was produce by Hollywood professionals while Ron's look like they were done by a university AV department. But I don't think that makes Rudy's commercials make him look better. The just make him look slicker.Ron could make practically free commercials, there are many pros that would be honored to help make a Ron commercial for nothing. The Rudy ad is very good and I like the last 2 Ron ads. Just different styles.

AdamT
11-17-2007, 04:54 PM
I guarantee that cost at least $300-400K to produce. Not including airtime. Without a doubt a high end ad agency did it. It looks like an ad for an insurance company or something - very slick. Ghouliani is such lying fascist scum it makes me sick.

MadEmperor
11-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Any links to Ron's commericals?

Paulitician
11-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Go to his channel. They're all there.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=RonPaul2008dotcom&p=r

tmg19103
11-17-2007, 05:03 PM
RP's message is real. Rudy is slick and phony - and their ads show that.

That being said, I think some RP supporters put together better produced YouTube's than RP does for his commericals. I don't want slick commercials from RP, like this Rudy one. RP just needs a little better production in regards to his REAL, down-to-earth, humble message.

RP's message is that he will allow us to fix America with his help. Rudy's message is that he will fix things for us - and thus give us a police state, but he waters it down with his "slick" and bogus message.

wisconsinite
11-17-2007, 05:07 PM
He has a lisp.

Almost a bit reptilian you could say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWJ9g6zGhfQ:rolleyes:

RonPaulCult
11-17-2007, 05:09 PM
That Rudy commercial is so effective it almost makes ME want him to be president. That's messed up. Ron Paul MUST spend some of our money and make presidential ads

JS4Pat
11-17-2007, 05:11 PM
Ron Paul's commercials and production value are way better than Rudy's. So is his message and so is the man.
You've got to be kidding. The Ron Paul commercials are awful!!! Huge waste of money!

MadEmperor
11-17-2007, 05:14 PM
That Rudy commercial is so effective it almost makes ME want him to be president. That's messed up. Ron Paul MUST spend some of our money and make presidential ads

I have to admit. His commercials want me to like whoever they are talking about.
Ron Paul's... not a fan, I perfer the youtube ones.