PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson Gary Johnson emails every member of Congress asking them to vote for Audit the Fed

Liberty_Mike
07-23-2012, 01:59 PM
I just saw a post from Gary Johnson's official facebook page that he sent an email to every member of Congress today asking them to vote in favor of Ron Paul's audit the Fed bill tomorrow. His facebook status said "This morning, I emailed every Member of the House of Representatives, urging them to vote YES on Congressman Ron Paul's Federal Reserve Transparency Act, better known as "Audit the Fed."".

MrWalker
07-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Who cares?

Liberty_Mike
07-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Who cares?

Those of us who support auditing the Fed.

GeorgiaAvenger
07-23-2012, 02:33 PM
Who cares?Ron Paul Forums Members.

mczerone
07-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Even if you don't support GJ for prez, he is a person with a following getting the word out to support this bill.

+rep for GJ (even if it is just self-serving pandering, which is more than the last LP candidate could muster)

rockandrollsouls
07-23-2012, 03:12 PM
63 posts of trolling. Reported. If there's any justice on this forum, you'll be temp-banned.

Who cares?

rockandrollsouls
07-23-2012, 03:13 PM
This is a prime example of why we should be working together and not isolating those supporting the cause of liberty. Strength in numbers. Glad to hear this.

falconplayer11
07-23-2012, 04:54 PM
There is one liberty-minded candidate running for president. Liberty-minded citizens should vote for him.

He is close to getting in the national debates. That will change the course of our nation's political arena for years to come. We need a libertarian on stage. Please support Gary Johnson in 2012.

Liberty_Mike
07-23-2012, 05:08 PM
This is a prime example of why we should be working together and not isolating those supporting the cause of liberty. Strength in numbers. Glad to hear this.

Agreed! We need to show our strength in numbers!

jmdrake
07-23-2012, 05:35 PM
I just saw a post from Gary Johnson's official facebook page that he sent an email to every member of Congress today asking them to vote in favor of Ron Paul's audit the Fed bill tomorrow. His facebook status said "This morning, I emailed every Member of the House of Representatives, urging them to vote YES on Congressman Ron Paul's Federal Reserve Transparency Act, better known as "Audit the Fed."".

+rep!

Cody1
07-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Who cares?

I do, thanks.

kathy88
07-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Who cares?

I care.

Asshole.

Liberty_Mike
07-23-2012, 07:02 PM
The full text of his email can be found at the following link for those interested.

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/gov-gary-johnson-send-letter-to-house-of-representatives

Nathan Hale
07-24-2012, 07:25 AM
Who cares?

<---this guy.

MrWalker
07-25-2012, 12:34 PM
63 posts of trolling. Reported. If there's any justice on this forum, you'll be temp-banned.

Cheapseats, i dont think you know what trolling is, look it up on wikipedia.

By the way, im pretty angry right now cheapseats - or should i say Roger - so im gonna leave you and your idiots-in-law in this forum with following report, made by journalist and former competitor of libertarian nomination, Bill Still, after some rudimentary journalistics..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1egV2Q2FE

MrWalker
07-25-2012, 12:40 PM
I care.

Asshole.

Im gonna give you a "hot tip" for some google journalism. Dont worry, its free...

Google this; Gary Johnson, Roger Stone

Have a better one...............:(

rockandrollsouls
07-25-2012, 12:47 PM
We've already debunked this in numerous forms.

1.) Bill Still is a proponent of fiat money who is sour he lost the LP nod to Gary Johnson
2.) Your logic is flawed. Ron has a former Bush guy at a senior level in his campaign. Does that make Ron guilty by association? No. Cut the nonsense.
3.) Gary's voice and record have remained consistent. Nothing's changed. Yet again, you follow the narrative that GJ must now be a terrible globalist and shill because he's hired someone who has experience with political campaigns.

In summary, get lost. 60 some odd posts of pure trolling and personal attacks on me. Accusing me of being "cheapseats" when I've been here since the first election cycle...you're a liar.

Cheapseats, i dont think you know what trolling is, look it up on wikipedia.

By the way, im pretty angry right now cheapseats - or should i say Roger - so im gonna leave you and your idiots-in-law in this forum with following report, made by journalist and former competitor of libertarian nomination, Bill Still, after some rudimentary journalistics..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1egV2Q2FE

MrWalker
07-25-2012, 02:20 PM
We've already debunked this in numerous forms.

1.) Bill Still is a proponent of fiat money who is sour he lost the LP nod to Gary Johnson
2.) Your logic is flawed. Ron has a former Bush guy at a senior level in his campaign. Does that make Ron guilty by association? No. Cut the nonsense.
3.) Gary's voice and record have remained consistent. Nothing's changed. Yet again, you follow the narrative that GJ must now be a terrible globalist and shill because he's hired someone who has experience with political campaigns.

In summary, get lost. 60 some odd posts of pure trolling and personal attacks on me. Accusing me of being "cheapseats" when I've been here since the first election cycle...you're a liar.

No we have not.

1.) Maybe, but hes still right.
2.) "Logic"? Arent you confusing Logics(mine) with rethorics(your own)right now?
3.) From my perspective, it looks like Roger Stone hired Gary, because he´s been advocating for Johnson since he crossed over to the Libertarians in February this year(Johnson quit his republican campaign 28 december,right).

"Trolling"??? Come on guys - you can do better than that. Personal attacks??? Check your grammar, ok?

By the way, since you mentioned your long and faithful presence here, i checked your posting record out. It seems that you spent the last 200 posts you´ve made downgrading Ron Paul and his campaign, insulting and smearing anyone who would oppose you in your filthmongering, right?

Edit; I assumed(but never accused you of)you would be cheapseats since you were so fast taking over the relay-stick from her in being the no.1 Gary-Johnson-propagandist.

Nathan Hale
07-26-2012, 08:48 PM
Methinks that Mr Walker IS Bill Still.

mczerone
07-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Methinks that Mr Walker IS Bill Still.

I don't think Bill Still would have such a poor command of the written word.

Regardless, this poster has quickly made my ignore list.

Feeding the Abscess
07-27-2012, 01:48 AM
There is one liberty-minded candidate running for president. Liberty-minded citizens should vote for him.

He is close to getting in the national debates. That will change the course of our nation's political arena for years to come. We need a libertarian on stage. Please support Gary Johnson in 2012.

I honestly don't think Gary would do well in a debate with Obama and Romney. Maybe in a few years, but not now. He's got the same speech negatives that Ron has (stumbling, jumping from thought to thought), but he doesn't have the same fire or understanding of principles and philosophy that would allow him to defend himself when attacked. There's no chance Gary goes toe to toe with Ghouliani, for example.

Gary's great as a soldier, but not a leader. Yet.

Indy Vidual
07-27-2012, 03:02 AM
Good for Gary Johnson; Let's help get him into the debates.

Indy Vidual
08-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Dear Member of Congress,

Since the Federal Reserve was created in 1913, the dollar has lost 97% of its value.

With the stroke of a pen or a few words uttered in a congressional hearing, the Federal Reserve has unmatched power to manipulate our currency and create or destroy hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of Americans’ assets.

Despite such power over the economy and the value of our money, the Federal Reserve operates largely behind closed doors and with no real accountability to anyone. Such absence of transparency is simply not American.

Yet, as you know, the Federal Reserve has never been audited. We have never been allowed to see what they are doing behind closed doors.

Tomorrow, you will have a long-overdue opportunity to cast a vote on the House Floor that will go a long way toward lifting the veil of secrecy that surrounds the Fed and its manipulation of our currency. Finally, you will have a chance to approve H.R. 459, Congressman Ron Paul’s Federal Reserve Transparency Act.

Representative Paul’s legislation will, after almost 100 years, allow a thorough and transparent audit of the Federal Reserve. The American people deserve no less.

I urge you to vote YES on H.R. 459.

Sincerely,
Governor Gary Johnson

GeorgiaAvenger
08-02-2012, 06:18 PM
"Yet, as you know, the Federal Reserve has never been audited. We have never been allowed to see what they are doing behind closed doors."

Not to go after Gary, but the argument for Paul's Audit The Fed bill would be stronger if people would admit that the Fed IS audited, but that we want more of it audited.