PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Still Not Endorsing Mitt Romney, Refusing to Withdraw From Race

sailingaway
07-23-2012, 09:59 AM
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/Ken-Walshs-Washington/2012/07/23/ron-paul-still-not-endorsing-mitt-romney-refusing-to-withdraw-from-race

georgiaboy
07-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Yet another "Ron Paul and his supporters stirring things up needlessly, while the GOP is doing everything it can to placate them".

Another opposite day in the world of the MSM.

Didja consider this one for "Media Spin"?

ClydeCoulter
07-23-2012, 10:13 AM
A good set of comments at the top.

It would be good if the media would get on board with the truth about the nominating process (bound vs support). Just one good article from an "established" news source would go viral, and that news source would get the credit that does it first. Do they want credit like that?

nayjevin
07-23-2012, 10:17 AM
What a thorn in the side codger stick in the mud that Ron Paul is!

ClydeCoulter
07-23-2012, 10:32 AM
What a thorn in the side codger stick in the mud that Ron Paul is!

Yep, they are trying to paint him as being "difficult". It's just a horse race, after all :(

affa
07-23-2012, 10:54 AM
It would be good if the media would get on board with the truth [SNIP]

The media would give up it's power if it got on board with the truth. A messenger of truth is just that, a messenger. However, if you have the freedom to omit, distort, filter, cover-up, and lie, the messenger becomes a very, very powerful player. You then define 'truth' to the significant portion of the populace that buys into your story. You even get to consistently paint anyone that disagrees with your narrative as a tin-foil hat wearing kook.

The media has no interest in truth. They are interested in power and cash, neither of which comes from telling the truth (except where it benefits them).

ClydeCoulter
07-23-2012, 01:02 PM
The media would give up it's power if it got on board with the truth. A messenger of truth is just that, a messenger. However, if you have the freedom to omit, distort, filter, cover-up, and lie, the messenger becomes a very, very powerful player. You then define 'truth' to the significant portion of the populace that buys into your story. You even get to consistently paint anyone that disagrees with your narrative as a tin-foil hat wearing kook.

The media has no interest in truth. They are interested in power and cash, neither of which comes from telling the truth (except where it benefits them).

I know, but sometimes I post from the innocent child (naive) point of view to contrast with the f**ked up reality that we live in.

edit: I still remember what being a child with questions was like.

Carlybee
07-23-2012, 01:03 PM
People need to boycot the msm and the sponsors of the msm. Hitting them in the moneymaker is the only thing they seem to understand.

Aratus
07-23-2012, 05:28 PM
AF is going to be pleased at Dr.RP's principled pre~Tampa stance!!!!!
i feel he wants to go the GOP distance without tossing in the towel.