PDA

View Full Version : CO shooter drugged up?

Liberty74
07-23-2012, 08:17 AM
Turns out the James Holmes incident looks more and more like a staged attack. As typical with these type of events, James was loaded up on Vicodin which has serious side effects like euphoria, paranoia, and in some cases hallucinations. Add on top of this James could be used as a perfect patsy because of his history in neuroscience. Any truth the a witness seeing someone letting him into the theatre via a back door and multiple witnesses seeing multiple shooters?

What do you guys think? This is just too perfect for the DHS who has been advocating TSA in theatres and malls. It's also perfect for Obama to pass the UN resolution to take your guns. It's literally smells of a false flag which governments have been known to do all the time. A perfect script right on time for political grandstanding.

Regardless if this was a lone attack or a false flag, my heart goes out to everyone killed killed and injured.

Me and a coworker predicted immediately that James was on some type of drugs because that is how the globalists use these people for patsies to enslave everyone else into their system of control. Bingo!

The theatre was a no gun zone. Disarm the innocent allowing criminals to do mass killings. Should the theatre be blamed?

phill4paul
07-23-2012, 08:20 AM
You may, or may not, find the answers you seek in the 71 pages in this thread....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?383783-BREAKING-Theater-shooting-in-Aurora-CO-20-wounded-and-12-dead.

bcreps85
07-23-2012, 09:00 AM
Well, like it or not, there are many people in this movement who will dismiss this as a "conspiracy theory". I find it funny that we are all aware of government lies and deceipt, which is why we are here, and yet even people who know that still think there is a magical line that these criminals won't cross...

Moving on...the funny "coincidences" I always notice about these mass shootings:

1. They ALWAYS happen right when the gun-grabbers need ammunition for some kind of major anti-gun agenda in the works. This time it happens to be the UN Small Arms Treaty.

2. They are ALWAYS either on psychotropic drugs, or had a history with them. Keep following the story and we'll see...eventually. Most likely the MSM won't report it, but if you watch the altermedia you'll find out.

3. They are usually seeing a psychiatrist. That psychiatrist usually has some kind of connection to the military and/or intelligence communities. If the MSM reports this, it will just be a general reference to him getting psychiatric help. No background journalistic work will be carried out. Again, follow the altermedia.

4. It is commonly reported from a witness that when arrested (assuming they didn't commit suicide like is so common), that they seemed to be in a daze or trance and almost unaware of what was going on around them.

I only believe in coincidence up to a certain extent. The main smoking gun to me is #1. Too convenient for the gun-grabbers.

kcchiefs6465
07-23-2012, 09:34 AM
I am on 20 milligrams of hydrocodone right now. What this could possibly have to do with mind control I'll never know. (Though it would explain why he looked calm while he was shooting at everyone.) I'm more interested in the psychotropic drugs he was taking. Not because I think he was a government patsy, but because I think the chemistry in his brain was way out of wack and would like to have some insight into why.

Sam I am
07-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Well, like it or not, there are many people in this movement who will dismiss this as a "conspiracy theory". I find it funny that we are all aware of government lies and deceipt, which is why we are here, and yet even people who know that still think there is a magical line that these criminals won't cross...

Moving on...the funny "coincidences" I always notice about these mass shootings:

1. They ALWAYS happen right when the gun-grabbers need ammunition for some kind of major anti-gun agenda in the works. This time it happens to be the UN Small Arms Treaty.

2. They are ALWAYS either on psychotropic drugs, or had a history with them. Keep following the story and we'll see...eventually. Most likely the MSM won't report it, but if you watch the altermedia you'll find out.

3. They are usually seeing a psychiatrist. That psychiatrist usually has some kind of connection to the military and/or intelligence communities. If the MSM reports this, it will just be a general reference to him getting psychiatric help. No background journalistic work will be carried out. Again, follow the altermedia.

4. It is commonly reported from a witness that when arrested (assuming they didn't commit suicide like is so common), that they seemed to be in a daze or trance and almost unaware of what was going on around them.

I only believe in coincidence up to a certain extent. The main smoking gun to me is #1. Too convenient for the gun-grabbers.

#1 is active 365 days per year. It really doesn't mean anything.

Tyler_Durden
07-23-2012, 09:43 AM
Just saw his court appearance. He didn't look right at all. Totally spaced out, detached, lethargic.......

EvilEngineer
07-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Curious if he was on any SSRI.

Tyler_Durden
07-23-2012, 10:05 AM
A liitle bit of Manchurian Candidate mixed with Clockwork Orange.

Brian4Liberty
07-23-2012, 10:08 AM

Coincidence does not prove anything. Of course the gun-grabbers will attempt to use this tragedy. They always do.

That is relevant. They often are on prescribed drugs, with known side effects.

Someone has to prescribe them the drugs. I have never heard about Doctors connected to "the military and/or intelligence communities" though.

How would you expect an "out of touch" psychopath who just went on a killing spree to act?