PDA

View Full Version : US Military Reveals Coup Plan To Topple Obama - Video

Miss Annie
07-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Is this for real? I would think if this were true, it would be a little more covert? :confused:

Article at : http://www.eutimes.net/2012/07/us-military-reveals-coup-plan-to-topple-obama/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muxdLFKb4M8&feature=player_embedded

GeorgiaAvenger
07-22-2012, 07:26 PM
I'd stay away from the nutter sites...they aren't good for people.

Miss Annie
07-22-2012, 07:35 PM
I'd stay away from the nutter sites...they aren't good for people.

Didn't know the EUTimes was a nutter site. LOL.

Bosco Warden
07-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Didn't know the EUTimes was a nutter site. LOL.

Yeah, I am going to have to agree with GeorgiaAvenger on this one Miss Annie, its a Sorcha Faal site.

If you do a search for this same subject on EU times, you will find it again about 6 months ago. Almost the same thing.

But dont let that stop you from posting whatever you find out there Miss Annie!!

The best place to hide something is in plain sight, and I would rather know about it and make my own decision then allow others to make that decision for me.

Thanks for the post!! :)

Revolution9
07-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Sorcha Faal is an interesting source of info and disinfo. It is out of the ONI and along with disinfo and steganography reveals alot of publically unknown or little known connections that are factual. Absorb the factual data for what it is worth and ignore the conjecture. That was not the real reason for the writings.

Rev9

Miss Annie
07-23-2012, 09:37 PM
It's hard to know these days which are good sites and which are bad. The BS is so thick in the world! I agree, it is kind of my experience that most of it is like rat poison, referring to "info and disinfo". Rat poison is mostly good..... LOL. But there is enough poison in it to kill a rat!
I try to sift and sort and put the pieces together....... but just like in this situation - when one is in doubt -I ASK! :)

P.S. Thanks for the patience and tolerance with the ignorance! :)

Chester Copperpot
07-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Sorcha Faal is an interesting source of info and disinfo. It is out of the ONI and along with disinfo and steganography reveals alot of publically unknown or little known connections that are factual. Absorb the factual data for what it is worth and ignore the conjecture. That was not the real reason for the writings.

Rev9

whats sorchia faal?? It sounds vaguely familar like Ive seen it before but Ive forgotten wth it is