PDA

View Full Version : Video Project-Family Rights

JaylieWoW
11-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Ok, so we all know Ron Paul warns us against "collectivism", however, I am somewhat involved with a group that fights for the rights of parents constantly, the leader of which has some pretty good video production skills.

The group of which I speak is KRights.

The reason I am posting this is because there is a tremendous opportunity for Ron Paul to show the 20 million plus parents who have had their rights abdicated, that he is willing to stand up for them. This is a very emotionally charged issue. If you think having your right to free speech diminished is horrifying, you should have kids and see what the government does to one of the parents whenever there is a divorce.

It is precisely because of modern day "femi-nazis" that many parents (including many non-custodial mothers) have rightful access to their children blocked all the while being held over a barrel and robbed in the supposed "best interest of the children". All of these parents experience the very worst our government has to offer in the way of controlling their lives.

I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the point. I'm interested in doing a video project highlighting the many statements Ron Paul has made about families and parental rights (you may or may not be surprised that he's really said quite a lot and very to the point.)

This is a HUGE opportunity for the Ron Paul campaign. I've sent email to his campaign (without spamming him about it) in order to make sure he knew that so many Americans have been violated and are just screaming for someone to acknowledge their plight. They just want to be heard and given a voice. If we can work together to tap into this, we could be assured of an enormous flood of support.

I have to go to the hospital today (my stepson has cancer), but later this evening when I get home. I will start working up a slate of quotes by Dr. Paul specifically addressing family rights. I have about ZERO creativity skills and know absolutely NOTHING about video editing, but I DO know a great deal of what drives these parents and I can help formulate the message so to best reach them.

If you are interested in this project, please post here or send me a PM. You may also send me an email at my screen name JaylieWoW at yahoo dot com. A PM here would probably reach me best.... my yahoo account is getting really flooded here lately.