PDA

View Full Version : CALIFORNIA COPS OPEN FIRE ON MEN - WOMEN - CHILDREN - BABIES

r3volution
07-22-2012, 12:32 PM
sorry for the caps , just pasted the video title . cops offering to buy cell video ? wtf .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwngSMV8MQc

r3volution
07-22-2012, 12:39 PM
some media spin http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/angry-crowd-threw-rocks-bottle-at-police-set-fires-on-streets.html

pcosmar
07-22-2012, 12:42 PM
More blue helmets..

:(

phill4paul
07-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Fucking hell! Every. Single. Day. War against citizens.

aGameOfThrones
07-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Who cares, back to Colorado! Besides, I doubt any of the cops claim to be a Gotham villain.

alucard13mmfmj
07-22-2012, 12:45 PM
protesting a shooting just to get shot at. i guess they got the protesters message out.

damn police are so trigger happy these days with their beanbags and tazers.

Origanalist
Coming soon to a community near you, or maybe yours.

Dr.3D
Can't have those mundanes questioning authority now can we?

phill4paul
some media spin http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/angry-crowd-threw-rocks-bottle-at-police-set-fires-on-streets.html

Those pictures are taken after sundown. The video clearly shows the incident took place during sun-up. WTF?

donnay
07-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Ah police trying to buy video to help cover-up their wrongdoing. Terrorists with badges!!! :mad:

Origanalist
07-22-2012, 12:52 PM

From the comments at the link;

"I saw the baby stroller approaching. I feared for my safety and drew my weapon."

AGRP
07-22-2012, 01:29 PM
They were clearly threatening the safety of the street and grass by walking all over them and that baby was clearly a terrorist threat. Besides that, the rubber bullet mark on that man looked like the Pepsi logo. He needed to be shot at again for copyright infringement.

phill4paul
07-22-2012, 01:31 PM
They were clearly threatening the safety of the street and grass by walking all over them and that baby was clearly a terrorist threat. Besides that, the rubber bullet mark on that man looked like the Pepsi logo. He needed to be shot at again for copyright infringement.

/s

tsai3904
07-22-2012, 01:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MST4RhWdlMQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MST4RhWdlMQ

Nickels
07-22-2012, 01:43 PM
when was this?

tsai3904
07-22-2012, 01:43 PM
This has been posted already...sorry:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?383950-CALIFORNIA-COPS-OPEN-FIRE-ON-MEN-WOMEN-CHILDREN-BABIES

tsai3904
07-22-2012, 01:44 PM
when was this?

Yesterday. Saturday, July 21

Carehn
07-22-2012, 02:01 PM
This is just getting sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVCCD9OrbQ&feature=related

shane77m
07-22-2012, 03:02 PM
This is just getting sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVCCD9OrbQ&feature=related

Watched that movie twice this weekend.

kathy88
07-22-2012, 03:10 PM
It's so surreal anymore. I feel myself becoming desensitized and I DO NOT want that to happen.

hazek
07-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Watched that movie twice this weekend.

Just remember, resorting to violence is not the answer. As much as I abhor the state, I abhor a violence of a revolution even more.

Civil disobedience + self defense is the way!

MelissaWV
07-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Those pictures are taken after sundown. The video clearly shows the incident took place during sun-up. WTF?

I think you're a bit confused...

There are several incidents discussed in the original video:

1. The shooting of "Stomper" for running away.
2. The shooting and releasing of a police dog into a crowd demanding answers regarding the aforementioned.
3. The dumpster fire and "protest" in reaction to the aforementioned.

I'm not sure where you get an incident "clearly" at sunup?

It appears the shooting was around 4pm, the confrontation in the video was closer to 7pm, and the dumpster fire is referred to in the video (which is at night).

mac_hine
07-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Here's Will Grigg's blog post on LRC:

The Post-Aurora 'Rampage' Few Have Heard About
Posted by William Grigg on July 22, 2012 10:20 AM

One day after a lethal shooting rampage in Aurora, Colorado left twelve people dead and scores injured, another eruption of criminal violence left one dead and several others injured in Anaheim, California. The perpetrators of the second assault were officers from the Anaheim Police Department, who used "non-lethal" rounds — such as rubber bullets, which are reliably lethal at close range — to disperse a spontaneous protest that coalesced after the "officer-involved shooting" of a young man in the neighborhood.

Cell phone video of the police assault shows a wall of officers in riot gear directing "non-lethal" fire at a group of unarmed and terrified civilians — including several small children, who were shielded by a man who appeared to be their father. Another officer unleashed a police dog, which immediately attacked a stroller containing an infant. A bystander who interposed himself — and was mauled by the dog for doing so — probably saved the child's life.

Those acts, in which private citizens protected the innocent from criminal violence at the hands of the State's armed servants, were just as heroic as those of the three men in Aurora who died protecting their girlfriends during the shooting rampage.

Local news accounts, which retailed the department's version of events, described the crowd as "unruly" and the protest as a "near-riot" in which angry citizens "encircled" the officers and "began throwing things, including bottles and possibly rocks, at them," in the words of a Los Angeles Times report.The police also claimed that "several fires" had been started in trashcans. None of those claims have been been corroborated by video evidence or eyewitnesses. Nor have the police explained why the police gunned down the young man, referred to only as "Stomper," after he and two others fled when approached by the cops.

Immediately after the shooting, several residents confronted the police to demand answers. The Anaheim PD — sensing an ominous tremor of righteous outrage on the part of a neighborhood that has endured seven "officer-involved shootings" this year — reverted to type as an army of occupation: Within a matter of minutes, the unarmed protesters were outnumbered by heavily armed cops in body armor.

In the wake of the Aurora massacre, the public has been encouraged to believe that because of private gun ownership, every public gathering place can be transformed into the scene of a massacre. The Anaheim police rampage illustrates how quickly the State's armed enforcement caste — which, according to "gun control" activists, should have a monopoly on firearms — can turn any neighborhood into an urban war zone.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/116140.html

AGRP
07-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Clearly, the dog should not be euthanized for attacking someone like a regular dog would. I sure hope they gave him a beggin strip.

Carson
07-22-2012, 04:52 PM

"I saw the baby stroller approaching. I feared for my safety and drew my weapon."

It could be that is the hell of it.

It may not be so much the way the baby has been living that interjected fear.

It could be the way the victim has been living.

This could be all very well justified, if you get my drift.

PierzStyx
07-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Just remember, resorting to violence is not the answer. As much as I abhor the state, I abhor a violence of a revolution even more.

"I need such courage because for this cause I am willing to die. But there is no cause for which I am willing to kill."-Gandhi

Philosophy_of_Politics
07-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Every single one of those cops deserves a bullet in the head.

hazek
07-22-2012, 05:10 PM

There's no reason not to use a more rationally thoughtful formulation of the same idea, for example instead of what you said, how about:

I see nothing wrong with using any means necessary to defend oneself and others against a violent attack by other human beings, may they be wearing blue costumes or not.

JK/SEA
07-22-2012, 05:10 PM

with pay?

Anti Federalist
07-22-2012, 05:29 PM
What the actual fuck?

phill4paul
07-22-2012, 05:33 PM
I think you're a bit confused...

There are several incidents discussed in the original video:

1. The shooting of "Stomper" for running away.
2. The shooting and releasing of a police dog into a crowd demanding answers regarding the aforementioned.
3. The dumpster fire and "protest" in reaction to the aforementioned.

I'm not sure where you get an incident "clearly" at sunup?

It appears the shooting was around 4pm, the confrontation in the video was closer to 7pm, and the dumpster fire is referred to in the video (which is at night).

I'm sorry for the confusion. I can see were I could be misinterpreted. I meant to point out that the video was taken while the sun was in the sky. The picture of the fire was taken after sun down. Given your outline of events it seems that is the progression.

MelissaWV
07-22-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm sorry for the confusion. I can see were I could be misinterpreted. I meant to point out that the video was taken while the sun was in the sky. The picture of the fire was taken after sun down. Given your outline of events it seems that is the progression.

np :) The headline makes it seem like it all happened at once. I had to read it a couple of times, too, to get the order.

proudclod229
07-22-2012, 06:14 PM
"Hey, how was your day honey"

"Oh, not too bad...ended up lettin scruffy off his leash and he almost bit some women and children; other than that, not too bad!"

Had I been there, i probably would've wound up dead.

Philosophy_of_Politics
07-22-2012, 06:33 PM
If my kids were ever fired upon by police, they would not be alive. Period.

BlackTerrel
07-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Seen a bunch of people talking about this on Facebook today.

Disgusting, disturbing, and very scary.

The good thing is in the day of internet and social media these sorts of things are incredibly difficult to sweep under the rug. Cops haven't adjusted to what the internet has forced yet.

PaulConventionWV
07-22-2012, 07:11 PM

Civil disobedience will get you shot. This proves it.

PaulConventionWV
07-22-2012, 07:20 PM

Just so you know, that post made no sense to me.

PaulConventionWV
07-22-2012, 07:22 PM
If my kids were ever fired upon by police, they would not be alive. Period.

Awkward phrasing is awkward.

hazek
07-22-2012, 07:24 PM

You forgot the self defense part..

But seriously though, there must be something that can be done about this?

John F Kennedy III
07-22-2012, 07:34 PM
The Post-Aurora “Rampage” Few Have Heard About

William Grigg
lewrockwell.com
July 22, 2012

One day after a lethal shooting rampage in Aurora, Colorado left twelve people dead and scores injured, another eruption of criminal violence left one dead and several others injured in Anaheim, California. The perpetrators of the second assault were officers from the Anaheim Police Department, who used “non-lethal” rounds — such as rubber bullets, which are reliably lethal at close range – to disperse a spontaneous protest that coalesced after the “officer-involved shooting” of a young man in the neighborhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dpeyv6-FlzU

Cell phone video of the police assault shows a wall of officers in riot gear directing “non-lethal” fire at a group of unarmed and terrified civilians — including several small children, who were shielded by a man who appeared to be their father. Another officer unleashed a police dog, which immediately attacked a stroller containing an infant. A bystander who interposed himself — and was mauled by the dog for doing so — probably saved the child’s life.

Those acts, in which private citizens protected the innocent from criminal violence at the hands of the State’s armed servants, were just as heroic as those of the three men in Aurora who died protecting their girlfriends during the shooting rampage.

Local news accounts, which retailed the department’s version of events, described the crowd as “unruly” and the protest as a “near-riot” in which angry citizens “encircled” the officers and “began throwing things, including bottles and possibly rocks, at them,” in the words of a Los Angeles Times report.The police also claimed that “several fires” had been started in trashcans. None of those claims have been been corroborated by video evidence or eyewitnesses. Nor have the police explained why the police gunned down the young man, referred to only as “Stomper,” after he and two others fled when approached by the cops.

Immediately after the shooting, several residents confronted the police to demand answers. The Anaheim PD — sensing an ominous tremor of righteous outrage on the part of a neighborhood that has endured seven “officer-involved shootings” this year — reverted to type as an army of occupation: Within a matter of minutes, the unarmed protesters were outnumbered by heavily armed cops in body armor.

In the wake of the Aurora massacre, the public has been encouraged to believe that because of private gun ownership, every public gathering place can be transformed into the scene of a massacre. The Anaheim police rampage illustrates how quickly the State’s armed enforcement caste — which, according to “gun control” activists, should have a monopoly on firearms — can turn any neighborhood into an urban war zone.

original article here:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/116140.html

Anti Federalist
07-22-2012, 09:05 PM
You forgot the self defense part..

But seriously though, there must be something that can be done about this?

Sure there is.

Nothing that anybody has the stomach for though.

Philhelm
07-22-2012, 09:21 PM

When peaceful protest is impossible...

Carson
07-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Just so you know, that post made no sense to me.

Well someone said;

And I said;

If putting it back into context doesn't help you maybe it will help someone else.

If you get my drift.

And yah, it is pretty out there.

Bosco Warden
07-22-2012, 09:35 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/FvckStick/297466_255174554517647_1921246752_n-1.jpg

mport1
07-22-2012, 10:16 PM
The only thing that surprises me about this story is that these gang members (aka "cops") used rubber bullets.

Also, not that I really care what the law or the courts say, but are the cops "allowed" to shoot people for the simple act of running away? If there is no violent crime in action, how the hell can police justify using deadly force against somebody just for not trying to avoid interogation.

Cops are violent psychopaths. If I didn't know from reading all these incidents that I'd likely get murdered for it, I'd run away from them as well.

Carson
07-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Here is a link to the fark comments on this story;

http://www.fark.com/comments/7227092/California-police-kill-a-fleeing-man-then-shoot-beanbags-rubber-bullets-into-a-crowd-of-hysterical-women-children-cap-it-off-by-trying-to-buy-up-eyewitness-cellphones

dillo
07-22-2012, 10:51 PM
that bruise from the rubber bullet looks like a pepsi sign

sailingaway
07-23-2012, 12:20 AM
livestream: http://t.co/q8mdLgmD

shane77m
07-23-2012, 05:58 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/angry-crowd-threw-rocks-bottle-at-police-set-fires-on-streets.html

One harrowing moment was when a police dog somehow got free from an officer's car and went at several people. Dunn said it was unclear if anyone had been bitten or injured.

"The officer was quickly able to get the dog back into the vehicle," Dunn said.

I guess Dunn didn't watch the video.

Ronulus
07-23-2012, 06:09 AM
I'm surprised the cops didn't just shoot the dog in the video.

amy31416
07-23-2012, 09:07 AM
Holy shit...wtf.

Spikender
07-23-2012, 09:18 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/angry-crowd-threw-rocks-bottle-at-police-set-fires-on-streets.html

I guess Dunn didn't watch the video.

I KNOW he did not watch the video. What the hell does he mean "it was unclear if anyone had been bitten or injured?" What was he watching, Clifford the Big Red Dog?

Origanalist
07-23-2012, 09:24 AM
I KNOW he did not watch the video. What the hell does he mean "it was unclear if anyone had been bitten or injured?" What was he watching, Clifford the Big Red Dog?

The ability of people to lie strait up with a strait face never ceases to amaze me.

kcchiefs6465
07-23-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm surprised the cops didn't just shoot the dog in the video.
Trust and believe had anyone else's dog 'mysteriously' got loose there would be about a 1-4 second window in which it would be shot. Had someone in the crowd tried defending themselve from this vicious dog, they would have been shot in that same window. Really makes you realize a police dog's life is worth more than yours in their eyes. I wish azxd was here to offer some sort of 'logical' reasoning behind what these cowardly pigs did.

oyarde
07-23-2012, 11:35 AM
If it all was not enough , then the dog gets loose and starts biting people.....

AGRP
07-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Have they arrested the baby yet? Justice wont be served until I see its mug shot and 25 to life.

GunnyFreedom
07-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Reading the comments on all the articles and videos makes me wonder how many 'ordinary citizens' so adamantly defended the MGB, the Stasi, the SiPo. :(

phill4paul
07-24-2012, 12:51 PM
BUMP

The gang member that was shot was UN-Armed.

From Democracy Now: Anaheim Police Kill 2 Latinos, Wound Protesting Residents:

Police in the California city of Anaheim are facing allegations of murder and brutality after fatally shooting two Latino men over the weekend and firing rubber bullets at crowds of protesters. On Saturday, Anaheim police shot and killed 24-year-old Manuel Diaz after he reportedly ran away from a group of officers who confronted him in an alleyway. Diaz was unarmed. One witness reported that Diaz had his back to the officers when he was shot in the buttocks. Police then allegedly fired another bullet through his head as he fell to the ground. Two of Diaz’s sisters demanded justice for their slain brother.

Correna Chavez: "Once they even shot him in the leg, and he went down, the cop continued and shot him in the head. Like, what is that about? My brother did not have a weapon on him at all."

Lupe Diaz: "These cops need to know what they’ve done to us, to our family, especially my mom. And we’re going to speak for him, and we’re going to bring this to justice."

Hours after Diaz’s death, a chaotic scene broke out when police fired rubber bullets and tear gas at a crowd of local residents protesting the shooting. A number of people were wounded, included several children. Video was taken of a police dog rushing a man trying to protect his infant child. More than 24 hours after Diaz’s death, police shot dead another Latino resident in Anaheim, Joel Acevedo. Police say Acevedo was suspected in a car robbery. The circumstances around his death remain unconfirmed.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/anaheim-police-kill-unarmed-man-wound-prot

libertyjam
07-24-2012, 01:01 PM
BUMP

The gang member that was shot was UN-Armed.

The only "Gang" members I saw in any story on this were in blue uniforms and drive around in cars with red and blue lights on top.

phill4paul
07-24-2012, 01:06 PM
The only "Gang" members I saw in any story on this were in blue uniforms and drive around in cars with red and blue lights on top.

Believe it or not I had originally tagged with quotation marks. . I should have left it. Thanks for doing that for me. ;)

presence
07-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Let me get this straight...

Officers attempted a stop and frisk on 3 folks they had no warrant for. The suspects refused and ran away. One was shot for doing so in the ass. When he went down he was then executed by headshot for contempt-of-cop.

Right? We're all on the same page here?

Then in Syrian funeral style the general public holds a WTF in the streets where they stop traffic and start some small fires in the street. The police re-arrive, get a plastic water bottle thrown in their general direction (no injuries reported) and proceed to pelt women and children with rubber bullets and bean bags at random while releasing a police attack dog on a mother and child.

Fucking really?

presence

phill4paul
07-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Let me get this straight...

Officers attempted a stop and frisk on 3 folks they had no warrant for. The suspects refused and ran away. One was shot for doing so in the ass. When he went down he was then executed by headshot for contempt-of-cop.

Right? We're all on the same page here?

Then in Syrian funeral style the general public holds a WTF in the streets where they stop traffic and start some small fires in the street. The police re-arrive, get a plastic water bottle thrown in their general direction (no injuries reported) and proceed to pelt women and children with rubber bullets and bean bags at random while releasing a police attack dog on a mother and child.

Fucking really?

presence

I believe that is about the long and short of it.

more...http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/The-police-are-nothing-but-murderers--163493476.html

Community activist Jose Moreno says residents want a crime-fighting police force, but are worried it's gone too far.

“We trust that the police is trying to do the best. No organization is going to be perfect. What we are seeking is full transparency,” Moreno said.

Another a protest is planned for Tuesday, July 24, in front of Anaheim City Hall.

Gawd, I hate apologists. WTF?

r3volution
07-25-2012, 07:36 PM
round 2

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/fbi-to-review-anaheim-police-shooting-amid-unrest.html

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/crowds-of-protesters-roam-anaheim-streets.html

http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-365157-shootings-officer.html

AGRP
07-26-2012, 11:37 AM
round 2

"With more than 20 people under arrest, police reported restoring order Wednesday morning after a fourth day of clashes between officers and protesters angry over two fatal officer-involved shootings in Anaheim last weekend."

http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-365157-shootings-officer.html

Its only right that those responsible for restoring order by attacking terrorist babies are in charge of restoring order again. God bless these heroes for putting their lives on the line.

Anti Federalist
07-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Reading the comments on all the articles and videos makes me wonder how many 'ordinary citizens' so adamantly defended the MGB, the Stasi, the SiPo. :(

Defended?

They actively and gladly and willingly took part.

According to Canadian historian Robert Gellately's analysis of the local offices established, the Gestapo was—for the most part—made up of bureaucrats and clerical workers who depended upon denunciations by citizens for their information.[35] Gellately argued that it was because of the widespread willingness of Germans to inform on each other to the Gestapo that Germany between 1933 and 1945 was a prime example of panopticism.[36] Indeed, the Gestapo—at times—was overwhelmed with denunciations and most of its time was spent sorting out the credible from the less credible denunciations.[37] Many of the local offices were understaffed and overworked, struggling with the paper load caused by so many denunciations.[38] Gellately has also suggested that the Gestapo was "a reactive organization" "...which was constructed within German society and whose functioning was structurally dependent on the continuing co-operation of German citizens".[39]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo

They'll do the same here.

Most people don't want freedom, they never have wanted freedom.

They want to be fed, entertained, and exercise petty power over their fellow men.

r3volution
07-31-2012, 01:58 PM
seen this floating around on twitter , anyone know anything about this ?
https://twitter.com/PaliCali48/status/229806674876186624/photo/1/large

https://p.twimg.com/AzBv9AdCQAA2_9q.jpg:large

People arrested today were kidnapped by this paramilitary force, not officers, never seen anything like this #Anaheim

r3volution
07-31-2012, 02:22 PM
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2012/jul2012/anah-j31.shtml
http://www.wsws.org/images/2012jul/j31-anah-roof-300.jpg

n Sunday, the police response included horse-mounted officers clad in riot gear, paramilitary troopers stationed atop the police department and other buildings, and truckloads of troops dressed in Army fatigues lining the perimeter of the demonstration. When demonstrators took to an impromptu march toward Disneyland, hundreds of security forces were deployed to head it off.

http://voiceofoc.org/countywide/this_just_in/article_a62233f0-da7d-11e1-8a9a-0019bb2963f4.html

Police presence was heavy, with hundreds of officers spread throughout the immediate area. SWAT officers, armed with AR-15 assault rifles and clad in military-style fatigues, surveyed the protestors from the police headquarters’ roof. Other officers clung to patrolling unmarked police vehicles.

r3volution
07-31-2012, 02:27 PM
dam , found a vid ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KrSIBHZLSpg

Video where Atef, an Anaheim resident, can be shown arrested at 1:32 and led to a white police van at 2:02. At 2:46 Brown is chased by police after holding up his Mickey Mouse military sign. Headley is arrested a few moments later.

satchelmcqueen
07-31-2012, 04:46 PM
stupid fucking police department mentality and this god damn country for allowing this. fucking hell!!!!

i hope the mom sue the fuck out of the whole damn state!

jmdrake
07-31-2012, 04:59 PM
NOT SHOCKING: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CBS"

r3volution
07-31-2012, 06:16 PM
NOT SHOCKING: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CBS" fixed .

LibForestPaul
07-31-2012, 07:41 PM

I hope you are not serious. If you haven't noticed, disobedience will not be tolerated and will be met with deadly force.
The enforcers will lie, the media will spin, and the politicians will steal. It's over.