PDA

View Full Version : So RPF Has Spent TWO FULL DAYS (So Far) Infighting Over The Colorado Shootings?

AGRP
07-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Cointelpro: A series of covert, and often illegal, projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

hazek
07-22-2012, 11:27 AM
There's infighting over this? What about? :confused:

Revolution9
07-22-2012, 11:44 AM
There's infighting over this? What about? :confused:

There is a concerted attempt to shut down discussion of this event in relation to other historically documented cases with similar hallmarks through ridicule, insults, flaming, misdirection and disruption with all the same hallmarks of a cointelpro op in progress as they too have been documented historically to occur in a similar if not blueprinted fashion.. We haven't even begun to discuss the possible Mossad connection and that he was a camp counselor for Jewish Big Brothers and Big Sisters in LA in 08 and this shooting coinciding with Adam Kaddan-fake al-queda swami guru jerkoff, a known Mossad operative and son of a big jewish political activist, calling for terrorists attacks Zionist interests by doing theatre and mall shootings a few weeks back...

Rev9

JK/SEA
07-22-2012, 11:45 AM
infighting?...nah...i believe the 'debate' over this shooting centers around the United Nations upcoming small arms ban, and the concern that this 'incident' will be used to propel this treaty into fruition.

Carlybee
07-22-2012, 11:49 AM
I had a dream this was a white flag event perpetrated so that an event could take place prior to the convention that would ensure Jeb Bush be put into nomination.

Disclaimer: It was just a dream.

Miss Annie
07-22-2012, 12:17 PM
I had a dream this was a white flag event perpetrated so that an event could take place prior to the convention that would ensure Jeb Bush be put into nomination.

Disclaimer: It was just a dream.

I am sorry! That sounds more like a nightmare! :eek:

Dr.3D
07-22-2012, 12:23 PM
Interesting how both Romney and Obama have stopped bickering for some time now too. Guess this is suppose to make everybody look the other way while the same ole crap goes down as it always does.

pcosmar
07-22-2012, 12:30 PM
Interesting how both Romney and Obama have stopped bickering for some time now too. Guess this is suppose to make everybody look the other way while the same ole crap goes down as it always does.

Yeah,, I heard Obama say that this was not the time for politicking,, while he was politically exploiting it.

low preference guy
07-22-2012, 12:34 PM
there have been dozens of thread in RPFs last two days. the posts about the shooting aren't even 10% of all the posts.

ShaneEnochs
07-22-2012, 12:36 PM
I haven't seen any bickering or in-fighting :confused:

Indy Vidual
07-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Cointelpro: A series of covert, and often illegal, projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations. No, Im not a hater. Im a realist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

There are other threads for this:
The video documents AJ acting like a traitor.

AGRP
07-22-2012, 04:15 PM
There are other threads for this:
The video documents AJ acting like a traitor.

Id hate to pass judgement on others, but I don't think wearechange/etc. has made much progress in 11 years for the cause of 9/11.

Dr.3D
07-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Yeah,, I heard Obama say that this was not the time for politicking,, while he was politically exploiting it.
And now he has gone to where it happened, as if there is something a president can do about it. Sure it's all about politics.

Philosophy_of_Politics
07-22-2012, 04:54 PM
There isn't infighting about the Colorado Shooting. The only infighting that exists, are the people making absolutist claims, regarding the potentiality of "conspiracies." If you make an absolutist claim in defense of a conspiracy, you're wrong. If you make an absolutist claim dismissing a conspiracy, you're wrong. Conspiracies are probable, until proven other wise.

torchbearer
07-22-2012, 04:54 PM
so, what did i miss?

AGRP
07-22-2012, 04:56 PM
so, what did i miss?

Infowars driven conspiracy theories are absolute truth and anyone who questions said theories are terrorists.

torchbearer
07-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Infowars driven conspiracy theories are absolute truth and anyone who questions said theories are terrorists.

jones giving his audience red meat for money?

phill4paul
07-22-2012, 06:06 PM
And now he has gone to where it happened, as if there is something a president can do about it. Sure it's all about politics.

Have no doubt. If there is a second term then his agenda will be gun legislation. I can already script it.." Many of you. Have heard of the senseless murder. Of citizens. In a movie theatre in Colorado. Through your television and the Internet. I. Experienced it first hand. I. Went there. I. Talked with those whose lives were tragically shattered. Due to our lax gun control laws. I. Believe America. Is better than this. I. Believe we have a responsibility. To protect our fellow citizens. I. Believe the time is now. To stop this senseless violence."

bunklocoempire
07-22-2012, 06:07 PM

Say it isn't so. Again. And again.

From the 'Gabby Tuscon Memorial' non-political event.

http://s6.postimage.org/pwlqf1h0x/T_Shirt_Tucson_Memorial_25.jpg

I wonder what the T-shirt not-politicizing-this-event will look like this time...

LibertyEagle
07-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Have no doubt. If there is a second term then his agenda will be gun legislation. I can already script it.." Many of you. Have heard of the senseless murder. Of citizens. In a movie theatre in Colorado. Through your television and the Internet. I. Experienced it first hand. I. Went there. I. Talked with those whose lives were tragically shattered. Due to our lax gun control laws."

Oh yeah. I agree that he will. The media is pushing it like crazy. It's sickening.

torchbearer
07-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Have no doubt. If there is a second term then his agenda will be gun legislation. I can already script it.." Many of you. Have heard of the senseless murder. Of citizens. In a movie theatre in Colorado. Through your television and the Internet. I. Experienced it first hand. I. Went there. I. Talked with those whose lives were tragically shattered. Due to our lax gun control laws."

i think sweeping federal gun control legislation is just what this country needs. casus belli.

phill4paul
07-22-2012, 06:11 PM
i think sweeping federal gun control legislation is just what this country needs. casus belli.

I cannot discount that observation.

low preference guy
07-22-2012, 06:11 PM
i think sweeping federal gun control legislation is just what this country needs.

they're going to restrict freedom some other way because gun rights advocates have truly moved a crucial number of people to a pro gun rights position.

torchbearer
07-22-2012, 06:14 PM
they're going to restrict freedom some other way because gun rights advocates have truly moved a crucial number of people to a pro gun rights position.

I can dream can't I?
this slowly boiling the frogs is getting on my nerves. let hubris win, and let it all come out in the second term.

low preference guy
07-22-2012, 06:18 PM
I can dream can't I?
this slowly boiling the frogs is getting on my nerves. let hubris win, and let it all come out in the second term.

it's not a dream, there are plenty of other rights that are being violated even if they don't pass gun control legislation.

torchbearer
07-22-2012, 06:20 PM
it's not a dream, there are plenty of other rights that are being violated even if they don't pass gun control legislation.\

yes, but how many of them will reach enough people's casus belli point?

torchbearer
07-22-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm dreaming of an American Spring.

low preference guy
07-22-2012, 06:24 PM
\

yes, but how many of them will reach enough people's casus belli point?

hyperinflation is that point. not before. unfortunately.

PaulConventionWV
07-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Id hate to pass judgement on others, but I don't think wearechange/etc. has made much progress in 11 years for the cause of 9/11.

Nine eleven? Were they ever concerned about 9/11? All the e-mails I get from them now shows them to be a statist, liberal organization. I'm not surprised they made a video like that.

PaulConventionWV
07-22-2012, 06:42 PM

LOL. President Obama: "I'm here, darlings. Daddy's not gonna let anything bad happen... as long as I have your vote."

Seriously, what's this guy doing at the site? Who does he think he's fooling wasting time walking around a theatre saying, "Wow, this is where that mass shooting happened." What the hell good does it do?

RonPaulFanInGA
07-22-2012, 06:44 PM

Honestly, the tide for gun rights has turned so significantly that the federal government won't even pass something that the national population at large supports, such as the Assault Weapons Ban.

Republicans and southern and mid-western Democrats will not touch gun control.

BlackTerrel
07-22-2012, 06:47 PM
There is a concerted attempt to shut down discussion of this event in relation to other historically documented cases with similar hallmarks through ridicule, insults, flaming, misdirection and disruption with all the same hallmarks of a cointelpro op in progress as they too have been documented historically to occur in a similar if not blueprinted fashion.. We haven't even begun to discuss the possible Mossad connection and that he was a camp counselor for Jewish Big Brothers and Big Sisters in LA in 08 and this shooting coinciding with Adam Kaddan-fake al-queda swami guru jerkoff, a known Mossad operative and son of a big jewish political activist, calling for terrorists attacks Zionist interests by doing theatre and mall shootings a few weeks back...

Rev9

Israel has so little going on that the most enjoyable thing for them to do is kill people in Aurora Colorado watching a Batman movie.

The propaganda is thick in you.

pcosmar
07-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Israel has so little going on that the most enjoyable thing for them to do is kill people in Aurora Colorado watching a Batman movie.

The propaganda is thick in you.

Do you read anything beyond "Mossad" or "Zionist"?
or do you just perk up and respond with nonsense when they are mentioned in passing?

tangent4ronpaul
07-22-2012, 06:59 PM
hyperinflation is that point. not before. unfortunately.

Coming food and gas price spikes will drive that.

LOL. President Obama: "I'm here, darlings. Daddy's not gonna let anything bad happen... as long as I have your vote."

Seriously, what's this guy doing at the site? Who does he think he's fooling wasting time walking around a theatre saying, "Wow, this is where that mass shooting happened." What the hell good does it do?

Too bad this wasn't a AQ gig or the controlled demolition of theater 9 by the mop up cell would have really opened up the 2012 race... j/k

Is anyone out of AL foil yet?

:rolleyes:

-t

torchbearer
07-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Coming food and gas price spikes will drive that.

Too bad this wasn't a AQ gig or the controlled demolition of theater 9 by the mop up cell would have really opened up the 2012 race... j/k

Is anyone out of AL foil yet?

:rolleyes:

-t

AL foil?
won't touch it. Tin Foil is the only thing i trust.

BlackTerrel
07-22-2012, 11:35 PM
Do you read anything beyond "Mossad" or "Zionist"?
or do you just perk up and respond with nonsense when they are mentioned in passing?

It's nonsense to say Mossad was likely not behind this shooting?

I'm trying to keep some sanity here but carry on.

puppetmaster
07-23-2012, 12:43 AM
It has become a silly war zone here lately

RP Supporter
07-23-2012, 01:59 AM
I just can't see the government passing a sweeping gun ban. Don't get me wrong, they'd love to. But there are how many millions of gun owners in the States? That right there is the thing most likely to spark a full thronged revolution against the system. Why would they risk antagonizing them? No, any such plans for a ban would have to be slow and incremental.

IMO, you have more to fear if a Republican gets in. A Democrat trying gun control= political suicide. You'd have Limbaugh and Beck calling for their head. But a "responsible, moderate" Republican could pass "responsible" gun laws, and you'd have Hannity speaking about how it's only impacting criminals access to weapons. And the NRA wouldn't muster a peep, of course.

idiom
07-23-2012, 02:56 AM
there have been dozens of thread in RPFs last two days. the posts about the shooting aren't even 10% of all the posts.

Has it been that quiet? :(

Weston White
07-23-2012, 03:03 AM
I just can't see the government passing a sweeping gun ban. Don't get me wrong, they'd love to. But there are how many millions of gun owners in the States? That right there is the thing most likely to spark a full thronged revolution against the system. Why would they risk antagonizing them? No, any such plans for a ban would have to be slow and incremental.

IMO, you have more to fear if a Republican gets in. A Democrat trying gun control= political suicide. You'd have Limbaugh and Beck calling for their head. But a "responsible, moderate" Republican could pass "responsible" gun laws, and you'd have Hannity speaking about how it's only impacting criminals access to weapons. And the NRA wouldn't muster a peep, of course.

They did the same thing in the 1930' to our gold and silver backed monetary system and without much objection (and largely through just a de facto presidential executive order), so why not arms eventually as well? They are doing so already, just incrementally, e.g., no assault rifles, no concealable rifles, not guns with rails, no guns that can mount a high-capacity magazine, no magazines that can hold more than a dozen or so rounds, no high caliber weapons, no guns for those with restraining orders, felons, gang affiliations, etc., etc., etc., with total statutory exceptions provided for law enforcement and military personnel.

Galileo Galilei
07-23-2012, 06:18 AM
Is it possible that James Holmes was set up? Think about this:

James Holmes goes out Tuesday night drinking and someone doses him. They do it early Wed morning so they have time in his apartment to set up those elaborate traps (how would James have known how to construct those anyway?)

They keep him drugged and off the radar till Thursday night when they go to the theater. They make sure to park in that spot, right next to the exit of the theater.

The assailant goes in, fakes the phone call, comes out, goes to the car where James is still drugged, gets the gear on, goes in and attacks the innocent civilians.

Then the assailant comes out the exit door, leans against it while dropping the gun and removing almost all of his gear with the exception of the mask.

He runs past the car dropping the gear next to it in a heap, opens the door with James inside, tosses the guns into the car, the shotgun has been there all along, and goes straight down the length of the building toward the corner, toward the camera, drops his mask directly under the camera, and heads off to the nearby street where a car is waiting (cruising slowly) to pick him up.

Holmes is reported to have been “meek” when arrested. This might also explain why he wasn’t shot by police… he was incapacitated, incoherent, or generally not a threat.

Holmes, who is being held under suicide watch in solitary confinement, remained in his murderous “Joker” persona after his arrival, a jailhouse worker told the Daily News.“He thinks he’s acting in a movie,” a prison employee told the Daily News.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/aurora-massacre-what-does-the-location-of-the-gas-mask-tell-us-what-about-security-cameras-are-they-related/

phill4paul
07-23-2012, 08:01 AM

And the thing is the police of the town have been quite busy the last few days. Now on top of that they are going to have to deal w/ a presidential visit and the security involved with that.