PDA

View Full Version : Rupert Murdoch steps down from Multiple News Boards

truthspeaker
07-21-2012, 05:53 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/21/business/uk-murdoch-steps-down/index.html

<<News Corp., a Murdoch-controlled media conglomerate, is expected to be divided in the next 12 months. The split comes after some of its U.K.-based newspapers were thrust to the center of a recent phone-hacking scandal.
His British operations have remained under intense scrutiny after revelations of widespread phone hacking, which included celebrities and public officials, by people working for his newspapers.

Gordon Brown lashes out at Rupert Murdoch, son and tabloid
The controversy prompted News Corp. to shut down its venerable British tabloid, News of the World, last year, and preceded a decision to withdraw a multi-billion-dollar bid to take over British Sky Broadcasting.

The coming split would separate operations like 20th Century Fox film studio, Fox broadcast network and Fox News Channel from the firm's newspapers holdings such as Britain's The Sun, the London Times and the London Sunday Times.
News Corp.'s American media holdings include The Wall Street Journal, the New York Post and Barron's. Its book publishing assets include such companies as HarperCollins.>>

pcgame
07-21-2012, 08:38 PM

LibertyRevolution
07-22-2012, 12:12 PM
Sure, sure he is, just like mittens did from bain..
I'm not running it.. I just own it, and my names on it, and I'm the ceo, and..