CaseyJones
07-20-2012, 02:59 PM
lol promote that

cajuncocoa
07-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Posting to Facebook

ghengis86
07-20-2012, 03:48 PM
There's a subtle point here that most gun-grabbers will overlook. Criminals will get guns whether they're legal or not. Just look at Chicago. Gun-grabbers will try to say that gun control laws will prevent that guy from ever getting a gun and thus negate the need for the 2A. But all of modern history suggests that they're full of shit or can't comprehend simple facts.

Great pic

ETA: is this an older pic and is that supposed to be Giffords?

Acala
07-20-2012, 03:52 PM
There's a subtle point here that most gun-grabbers will overlook. Criminals will get guns whether they're legal or not. Just look at Chicago. Gun-grabbers will try to say that gun control laws will prevent that guy from ever getting a gun and thus negate the need for the 2A. But all of modern history suggests that they're full of shit or can't comprehend simple facts.

Great pic

They can't even keep weapons out of the hands of maximum security prisoners. How could any rational person honestly believe that they could effectively disarm this country?

But what I usually say to the gun grabber folks is something like "so you want Dick Cheney to have all the guns?" That usually throws them off course a bit.

Yowan
07-23-2012, 11:43 PM
Thanks for sharing my tweet. It's awesome to come to RonPaulForums and see my Tweets. :)

hazek
07-24-2012, 06:04 AM

Great pic

This is irrelevant because they don't need to get guns, legal or illegal to commit a mass murder, there's plenty of those being committed around the world by suicide bombers who simply blow themselves up.