PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Rips Romney and Obama For Debating Petty Issues

sailingaway
07-18-2012, 11:36 PM
http://www.policymic.com/articles/11374/ron-paul-rips-romney-and-obama-for-debating-petty-issues

PolicyReader
07-19-2012, 12:12 AM
Ron Paul, as usual on point.

Unknown.User
07-19-2012, 03:07 AM

Philosophy_of_Politics
07-19-2012, 03:54 AM
I believe that Dr. Paul may have been saving his offense against Romney, right before the nomination, just to show the GOP how bad he truly is. Can you say unbound delegates voting their conscience?

randomname
07-19-2012, 06:22 AM
I believe that Dr. Paul may have been saving his offense against Romney, right before the nomination, just to show the GOP how bad he truly is. Can you say unbound delegates voting their conscience?

Ha ha. If he does, he will have our neverending admiration. That would be some history book worthy stuff. Too bad he wont.

Barrex
07-19-2012, 06:37 AM
Audit the Fed.... If he goes on offensive he will lose audit. They will vote no just to screw him (and I dont mean it in a good way).

romancito
07-19-2012, 06:50 AM
Ron Paul, as usual on point.

Ron Paul as usual, wasting time, playing politics under his own terms, not gaining any further traction, not showing leadership, not being controversial, not attacking directly, asking the mountain to come to him.

Bruno
07-19-2012, 07:19 AM
Ron Paul as usual, wasting time, playing politics under his own terms, not gaining any further traction, not showing leadership, not being controversial, not attacking directly, asking the mountain to come to him.

You may have logged into the wrong forums. Please check your url.

Cody1
07-19-2012, 07:25 AM

Here i'll help, http://garyjohnsongrassroots.com/

Edit: Thought about taking a shot a GJ, but then realized it was completely childish and further fractures the movement.

romancito
07-19-2012, 07:57 AM

Oh I'm sorry, yes, what a perfect interview by Ron Paul, he gained so much momentum and nailed right and wow what a perfect politician, he is gaining on Romney and he is contributing so much to fixing our problems, and Romney is so scared of Ron Paul, and Romney will do everything Ron Paul says, Ron Paul rah rah rah. Mamy can you buy me some ice cream.

jovasi
07-19-2012, 08:05 AM

Romancito is the same person that said "Sarah Palin is the best we have" yesterday. I wouldn't take anything he/she says seriously.

No Free Beer
07-19-2012, 08:30 AM

oh, you're the expert.

Barrex
07-19-2012, 10:13 AM
I agree with person whos nickname I hate.

VBRonPaulFan
07-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Romancito is the same person that said "Sarah Palin is the best we have" yesterday. I wouldn't take anything he/she says seriously.

+1

twomp
07-19-2012, 12:55 PM

HAHAHHAHA thanks for the reminder.... Sarah fricken Palin LOLOLOL!!!!!

sailingaway
07-19-2012, 01:33 PM
HAHAHHAHA thanks for the reminder.... Sarah fricken Palin LOLOLOL!!!!!

At least she is independent. She is not my candidate, but she is not Goldman Sachs's candidate, either.

twomp
07-19-2012, 01:37 PM
At least she is independent. She is not my candidate, but she is not Goldman Sachs's candidate, either.

She ran with McCain who I would say is a Goldman Sachs candidate. That's kind of like saying Obama is a Goldman Sachs candidate but Joe Biden isn't

romancito
07-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Sarah Palin is so amazingly strong human being that there isn't a man that can stand side by side to her without being diminished. So McCain looked pitiful when he ran his campaign with her. A Ron Paul / Sarah Palin ticket would Restore America Now guaranteed in less than four years. A Sarah Palin / Ron Paul ticket would also restore america now but will have a double guarantee.

Feeding the Abscess
07-19-2012, 03:35 PM

She defended the bailouts. Dustbin of history

romancito
07-19-2012, 03:44 PM
She defended the bailouts. Dustbin of history

You will have an economic collapse of the American economy when they run out of options. But while there are options they will exercise their options. If you listened to Benanke, it seems they are running out of options. There is always, such as today's news, an agreement to associate both United States of Mexico and the United States of America into one pseudo federation where Mexico solve U.S problems and the U.S. solves Mexico's problems and wallah there you have it a 21st. Century prosperity course. But no I know you don't know Spanish and hate learning a new language.

sailingaway
07-19-2012, 03:48 PM
She ran with McCain who I would say is a Goldman Sachs candidate. That's kind of like saying Obama is a Goldman Sachs candidate but Joe Biden isn't

I've already said I'd vote for Ron if he ran with Romney (it isn't going to happen) because I'd trust Ron to still be Ron, regardless. That isn't what gets me about her, per se, it is backing TARP because he did, when she started out saying she didn't like it when first asked a spur of the moment question, before learning 'campaign policy' and then campaigning why it was good, etc. And her foreign policy, but even there she was willing to say budget should be at least a factor in deciding how much we should take on. As I said, not my candidate, but I still think she is independent, she just isn't Ron.

twomp
07-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Sarah Palin is so amazingly strong human being that there isn't a man that can stand side by side to her without being diminished. So McCain looked pitiful when he ran his campaign with her. A Ron Paul / Sarah Palin ticket would Restore America Now guaranteed in less than four years. A Sarah Palin / Ron Paul ticket would also restore america now but will have a double guarantee.

I don't even know where to start with this. Part of me thinks you are just trolling me but I'll bite. Sarah Palin cares about this country as much as she cares about her State which isn't much considering she QUIT halfway through her first term to go make a few extra bucks. Who's to say she wouldn't do it again if she were President? Let me guess, you KNOW her so you KNOW she wouldn't do that right? Oh please. If Ron Paul bailed on his constituents halfway through his term to go make a few bucks, I would feel the same way about him too. I could go on and on about all the things about her that rubs me the wrong way, it's a long list.

I've already said I'd vote for Ron if he ran with Romney (it isn't going to happen) because I'd trust Ron to still be Ron, regardless. That isn't what gets me about her, per se, it is backing TARP because he did, when she started out saying she didn't like it when first asked a spur of the moment question, before learning 'campaign policy' and then campaigning why it was good, etc. And her foreign policy, but even there she was willing to say budget should be at least a factor in deciding how much we should take on. As I said, not my candidate, but I still think she is independent, she just isn't Ron.

No one accused you of not being loyal to Dr. Paul. I'm pretty sure you made it clear you'd vote for him no matter what. I'm sure you'd probably vote for Obama if Ron Paul were his running mate.

As for Palin being independent, I think she is independent as any politician. She leans towards where the money and spotlight is. Like I said earlier, she cares about this country as much as she cares about her State of Alaska and that's not saying much.

moostraks
07-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Sarah Palin is so amazingly strong human being that there isn't a man that can stand side by side to her without being diminished.

lol...for real? I think she is a loser who turned on her own constituents for selfish reasons by bailing midterm. This doesn't even touch how she should prioritize and first get her own house in order before trying to run a country.

romancito
07-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Lets compare Ron Paul and Sarah Palin on will power (from a just posted entry in another tread).

I believe that Ron Paul has will power of the right kind - the kind that endures and ends up producing learned outcomes. He exercises constantly and is an avid reader. But he is male and his great achievements are tied to the opportunities his job provide to do those things and still punch in the time for a check. In other words, Ron Paul does not have to sacrifice anything to exercise, to read, to maintain his job, to maintain his patriarch status, his respect. He is respected because he is male and has horns. He paces himself around the square to show off his strengths. Okay. But now compare that to Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin's will power come from an opposite source as that of Ron Paul. She is female. Her will power comes from working like an ass under subsumed circumstances. Infusing integrity into a male corrupted institutional institution, working as a Governor of a state that is a hornet of male chauvinistic club of bullies, pumping breast milk every day as a Governor to feed a child with disabilities where such a child does not sucks the milk avidly like a normal child but has to be motivated and coaxed to feed, and then take care of another set of children at home who are bent on a little bit of rebellion now and then. And then will to stay positive in an environment where she is being monitored and spied on 24/7 and can't even ask her husband for advise. And that is only a few of the difficult conditions under which Sarah Palin exercised her will power. If she walks the square to show her wares you say she's hot, everyone diminishes her even on the color of her lipstick, in top of that you already have undermined her at her old age because she will not look as beautiful as a 20 year old. In other words, her matriarchal status is what makes her a lesser of a respectful entity. She doesn't have horns. Everything in her life is a sacrifice. Nothing works out to give her the integration of job, leisure, pleasure and respect simultaneously like with Ron Paul. And you don't even think of Ron Paul as hot when he was 45. He was smart at that age. Sure Ron Paul could quit his gynecological practice anytime he saw fit and that is respected as a smart choice. But Sarah Palin quits a job where she is being stoked by every chauvinistic male in the MSM and the state government an that is a disrespectful thing she did. Will power. Who's got it where valor is the better part of discretion.

sailingaway
07-19-2012, 06:07 PM
Lets compare Ron Paul and Sarah Palin on will power (from a just posted entry in another tread).

I believe that Ron Paul has will power of the right kind - the kind that endures and ends up producing learned outcomes. He exercises constantly and is an avid reader. But he is male and his great achievements are tied to the opportunities his job provide to do those things and still punch in the time for a check. In other words, Ron Paul does not have to sacrifice anything to exercise, to read, to maintain his job, to maintain his patriarch status, his respect. He is respected because he is male and has horns. He paces himself around the square to show off his strengths. Okay. But now compare that to Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin's will power come from an opposite source as that of Ron Paul. She is female. Her will power comes from working like an ass under subsumed circumstances. Infusing integrity into a male corrupted institutional institution, working as a Governor of a state that is a hornet of male chauvinistic club of bullies, pumping breast milk every day as a Governor to feed a child with disabilities where such a child does not sucks the milk avidly like a normal child but has to be motivated and coaxed to feed, and then take care of another set of children at home who are bent on a little bit of rebellion now and then. And then will to stay positive in an environment where she is being monitored and spied on 24/7 and can't even ask her husband for advise. And that is only a few of the difficult conditions under which Sarah Palin exercised her will power. If she walks the square to show her wares you say she's hot, everyone diminishes her even on the color of her lipstick, in top of that you already have undermined her at her old age because she will not look as beautiful as a 20 year old. In other words, her matriarchal status is what makes her a lesser of a respectful entity. She doesn't have horns. Everything in her life is a sacrifice. Nothing works out to give her the integration of job, leisure, pleasure and respect simultaneously like with Ron Paul. And you don't even think of Ron Paul as hot when he was 45. He was smart at that age. Sure Ron Paul could quit his gynecological practice anytime he saw fit and that is respected as a smart choice. But Sarah Palin quits a job where she is being stoked by every chauvinistic male in the MSM and the state government an that is a disrespectful thing she did. Will power. Who's got it where valor is the better part of discretion.

Ron doesn't have to sacrifice?

Why do you think he was still in the House? Do you think it was a coincidence when Ron approached the GOP saying he could beat the DEm incumbant, instead of jumping at it the GOP talked the Dem to switching to GOP and backed him against Ron complete with then Governor George Bush endorsement and Karl Rove digging up newsletters others had written under Ron's name? When Ron was up with seniority to get the Chair of the Monetary Subcommittee, do you think it was coincidence the GOP ABOLISHED THE SUBCOMMITTEE until they could get a more senior person to head it over Ron?

Ron Paul had all the ability to take the easy way offered House Members, he is brilliant and 'could have gone far'. BUT HE WON'T PLAY THE GAME.

He sacrificed, and not to cheering crowds as Palin did in a fiscally conservative popular period. He did it when everyone else was playing Santa Claus and Joe Public had no idea why Ron Paul wouldn't.

I DO think Palin is different than the herd of politicians, but Palin DID flip on TARP and CAMPAIGN for it. She DID move to the popular, much more than Ron ever would. And I can't imagine her without a cheering crowd.

Ron toughed it out for 30 years.

THAT is will power.

liveandletlive
07-19-2012, 06:17 PM
these next few months are going to drain my IQ if i turn on Faux News...its already starting with this Michelle Bachmann Muslim Brotherhood BS

More nonsense issues for the sheep to digest. I felt bad for Ron in front of the committee, he admitted his ideas on monetary policy were not being accepted, that was just pitiful

liveandletlive
07-19-2012, 06:19 PM

had a good laugh though your entitled to your opinion. Palin's nothing more than oppurtunist with an overrated, inflated record. She succeeded where shes at due to her decent looks and media saavy. A woman like her should have never been elevated to the national stage. She couldnt name a founding father for chrissake

romancito
07-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Ron doesn't have to sacrifice?

I don't think you read to well. I didn't say Ron Paul has not sacrificed for the things he holds dear. I said something else.

and not to cheering crowds as Palin did in a fiscally conservative popular period.

Palin has a cheering crowd because she went at it against corruption head first and had skin in the game. She exposed corruption to the point of obsession.

but Palin DID flip on TARP and CAMPAIGN for it.

The TARP was done by a club of puffed up male politicians spreading their wings and dancing with their legs spread out to be seen as testosteronic intelligent brainiacs. She did not do the TARP herself. She just fanned her male counterparts because in that environment females had to be invisible or be a symbolic flower pot.

The Free Hornet
07-19-2012, 07:10 PM
The TARP was done by a club of puffed up male politicians spreading their wings and dancing with their legs spread out to be seen as testosteronic intelligent brainiacs. She did not do the TARP herself. She just fanned her male counterparts because in that environment females had to be invisible or be a symbolic flower pot.

Did you take gender studies in college? By "take", I do not mean "rape". Regardless, what political positions make Palin a liberty candidate?

Health care

Palin opposed the 2010 health care reform package, saying it would lead to rationing of health care by a bureaucracy, which she described using the term "death panels". This legislation is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as modified by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010.[288] Palin characterizes the act as an "unfunded mandate" and supports defunding it,[289] as well as repealing portions of the act.[290]

Social issues

Palin opposes same-sex marriage,[291] abortion including in cases of rape and incest, and embryonic stem cell research.[292] She supports capital punishment,[293] and parental consent for female minors seeking an abortion.[294] She has called marijuana use a "minimal issue" and suggested that arresting pot-smokers should be a low priority for local police, though she opposes legalizing the substance.[295]

Education

Palin supports sex education in public schools that encourage abstinence along with teaching about contraception.[296]
She supports discussion of creationism during lessons on evolution in public schools.[297] Palin believes evolution "should be taught as an accepted principle" and said that her belief in God's role in Earth's creation "is not part of the state policy or a local curriculum in a school district. Science should be taught in science class."[298]

Guns

A Life Member of the National Rifle Association (NRA), Palin interprets the Second Amendment as including the right to handgun possession and opposes bans on semi-automatic assault weapons.[299] She supports gun safety education for youth.[300]

Environment

Palin supports off-shore drilling, and land-based drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.[87][301] When commenting on the Gulf Coast oil disaster Palin said, "I repeat the slogan 'drill here, drill now.'"[302] She said, "I want our country to be able to trust the oil industry."[303] Palin asked supporters to read an article by Thomas Sowell that criticized Obama for having BP pay to an escrow fund.[304]
Palin has expressed skepticism about the causes of global warming,[305] but agrees that "man's activities certainly can be contributing to the issue" and that action should be taken.[306] She is opposed to cap-and-trade proposals, such as the defunct American Clean Energy and Security Act. Palin has acknowledged that "Simply waiting for low-carbon-emitting renewable capacity to be large enough will mean that it will be too late to meet the mitigation goals..that will be required [for carbon dioxide] under most credible climate-change models."[307]

Foreign policy
Palin in Kuwait, 26 July 2007

Palin is a strong supporter of Israel.[308][309] Referring to Iran's threat to Israel, Palin said Obama would be reelected if "he played the war card. Say he decided to declare war on Iran or decided really come out and do whatever he could to support Israel, which I would like him to do."[310]
On foreign policy, Palin supported the Bush Administration's policies in Iraq, but is concerned that "dependence on foreign energy" may be obstructing efforts to "have an exit plan in place."[311][312] Palin supports preemptive military action in the face of an imminent threat, and supports U.S. military operations in Pakistan. Palin supports NATO membership for Ukraine and Georgia,[313] and affirms that if Russia invaded a NATO member, the United States should meet its treaty obligations.[314]
On foreign policy, Palin supported the surge strategy in Iraq, the use of additional ground forces in Afghanistan, and, in general, maintaining a strong defensive posture by increasing the defense budget. She believes Islam and democracy can co-exist. She supports strengthening America's alliance with Japan. She supports the de-nuclearization of North Korea. She supports working with China to reduce American debt and improve the human rights and political freedom of Chinese citizens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin#Political_positions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin#Political_positions)

Palin is not a liberty candidate and there is little-to-no evidence she is pushing any big ticket items to get government out of the way of our prosperity:

- close most foreign military bases and slash defense spending (50 to 90%)
- end Social Security
- end Medicare
- end state licensing of professions (fight profit inflation by the elites who outlaw competition)
- end the drug wars
- end minimum wage laws and other restrictions on labor/employment
- end the Department of Education
- stop deficit spending ASAP (time frame 0 to 18 months)

She can't get the country back on track because Sarah hasn't foggiest idea of what is wrong. She is unprincipled in her thinking even when on the right track (sort of):

"If we're talking about pot, I'm not for the legalization of pot," Palin said, as Politico first noted. "I think that would just encourage especially our young people to think that it was OK to just go ahead and use it."

But she went on to say that police should not focus on arresting people who use marijuana recreationally.

"I think we need to prioritize our law enforcement efforts," Palin said. "And if somebody's gonna smoke a joint in their house and not do anybody else any harm, then perhaps there are other things our cops should be looking at to engage in and try to clean up some of the other problems that we have in society."

Perhaps I'm rare in never having done pot and having no desire to. What offends me is that presence of a substance or the alleged presence of that substance can get me thrown in jail. What offends me is that dipshits like Palin would leave stoners alone and keep the substance illegal so it remains of lesser use to those who treat or suffer pain and obey the law (and won't move to where it is legal).

She would give a pass to small-time users to protect big pharma and the medical monopolists (AMA).

I wish there was something admirable about her. Perhaps you could share a link.

sailingaway
07-19-2012, 07:30 PM
I don't think you read to well. I didn't say Ron Paul has not sacrificed for the things he holds dear. I said something else.

Palin has a cheering crowd because she went at it against corruption head first and had skin in the game. She exposed corruption to the point of obsession.

I'm not sure if you realize that the last point contradicts your second and in itself isn't a recommendation.

anaconda
07-19-2012, 07:37 PM

Attractive vision. But sadly, Palin would quickly reemerge as the laughing stock she quickly became known for in 2008, with a shockingly miniscule understanding of the issues, politics, history, geography, and economics. I believe it is OK and doable for a soccer mom to be President, simply by exhibiting integrity and understanding the Constitution. She could have taken that identity and approach and controlled the Couric style interviews with her limited knowledge, but she didn't.

sailingaway
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Attractive vision. But sadly, Palin would quickly reemerge as the laughing stock she quickly became known for in 2008, with a shockingly miniscule understanding of the issues, politics, history, geography, and economics.

She has been studying for 4 years. On some issues she is knowledgeable, on others she sounds tutored, but she wouldn't sound as she did in 2008 when she had had no NEED for a foreign policy profile. I understand Bil Kristol was briefing her for a while, until they broke, last year I think it was. That hardly recommends her to me, except the 'they broke' part, but I'm sure she has more foreign policy at her finger tips.

But I don't think she has any particular policy CONVICTION on most federal/foreign policy issues.

I do think she has an instinct to fight corporatism, but I weigh that against her flexibility to come around to campaigning for TARP, and just don't feel secure about that, either.

Oh well, at the moment she isn't running for anything.

redmod79
07-19-2012, 07:46 PM
I find it amazing that anyone on this forum would take Palin seriously. I thought Ron Paul supporters were skeptical thinkers.

romancito
07-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Palin is not a liberty candidate and there is little-to-no evidence she is pushing any big ticket items to get government out of the way of our prosperity

I speak a lot about Palin and I admire her but I am not inclined to prefer her over Dr. Paul. I don't think that she fits the radical description of a Liberty candidate like you have written. I criticize Ron Paul for the way he conducts his campaign where he rarely outreach to the present set of established GOP leadership. He says he is somehow a friend to Romney but makes no substantial offer to attract him like Gingrich did with Cain. Sarah Palin may not fit the bill as a Liberty candidate but only in my opinion because of the deficiency of Ron Paul to attract her. I think she is susceptible to the plank and policies of Liberty but it requires that she be included in the base of considerations for opportunities for coordinated appearances. But Ron Paul seems to ignore almost everyone and never mentions anyone in context either positive or negative. So I doubt that Sarah Palin on her own would shed any of her views and exchange them for Liberty views. I would vote for Ron Paul before I vote for Sarah Palin. But I don't see why the opportunity to see these two persons meshing sometime in the future is out the question.

IlliniLiberty
07-19-2012, 08:10 PM
There are very few politicians I would support ahead of Palin. I think she is amazing.

twomp
07-19-2012, 08:39 PM

You wrote a long post but what I got out of it is that you like Sarah Palin because she's a WOMAN. Her values? IT depends on who's paying her? IF someone says hey we are for TARP. Palin says I am too!

I'll give you a secret, that's what ALL politicians NOT named Ron Paul do. They bend with the wind. It isn't because she's a woman in a man's world that she was opposed to TARP then suddenly campaigning for it. She did it because she's a POLITICIAN! That's what they do. She doesn't have a set or principles and morals that she stands by because her principals and morals change depending on who she's talking to. I'm not like you, I don't judge a person by their gender.

Lastly and perhaps the most important of all which you barely address is the fact that she QUIT on her constituents. She ran to be governor because she claims to "care" about her state of Alaska. The first chance she got to bail for more money, she took it. Is she a bad person for doing it? That depends on who you ask. The almost certainly makes her a terrible President though. Who wants a President who would bail on them for money? Apparently you do and your reasoning for it? She's a woman.

romancito
07-19-2012, 09:32 PM
She's a woman.

The last woman president of our country must have left you with a bad taste. She quit the presidency to care for her family and be closer to them and do more shopping than what the presidency allowed her.

twomp
07-19-2012, 10:03 PM
The last woman president of our country must have left you with a bad taste. She quit the presidency to care for her family and be closer to them and do more shopping than what the presidency allowed her.

If anything I said was not true, please tell me. Clearly that statement is the best you can do right?

By the way, I'm not sure if you know this or not. We've actually never had a woman president.

The Free Hornet
07-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Sarah Palin may not fit the bill as a Liberty candidate but only in my opinion because of the deficiency of Ron Paul to attract her.

I knew if there was something wrong with Sarah Palin it would be a man's fault.[/sarcasm]

Anyway, it seems we agree that she isn't what most of us would call a liberty candidate. That said, why would there be an expectation of a non-liberty candidate fixing anything? It could happen - "make the trains run on time" - but I doubt it.

romancito
07-19-2012, 10:45 PM
I knew if there was something wrong with Sarah Palin it would be a man's fault.[/sarcasm]

Anyway, it seems we agree that she isn't what most of us would call a liberty candidate. That said, why would there be an expectation of a non-liberty candidate fixing anything? It could happen - "make the trains run on time" - but I doubt it.

Both of these question I sense are challenging questions beyond my ability.

There is a good possibility that anything wrong with Sarah Palin [same as the issue for Obama of the "the company that you did not built"] was not all men's fault but probably the majority, since men seem to carry the most weight in every frustration of nature.

On your second question, since most non-liberty candidates in the past have been men and most elected positions for them have been men then men would be the culprit in your expectations that non-liberty candidates can't fix anything. A non-liberty woman candidate can do differently and be a fixer? Is just a matter of giving her a chance. So assuming a woman non-liberty candidate will be a failure at fixing anything non-tested.

Time for Coast to Coast.

twomp
07-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Both of these question I sense are challenging questions beyond my ability.

There is a good possibility that anything wrong with Sarah Palin [same as the issue for Obama of the "the company that you did not built"] was not all men's fault but probably the majority, since men seem to carry the most weight in every frustration of nature.

On your second question, since most non-liberty candidates in the past have been men and most elected positions for them have been men then men would be the culprit in your expectations that non-liberty candidates can't fix anything. A non-liberty woman candidate can do differently and be a fixer? Is just a matter of giving her a chance. So assuming a woman non-liberty candidate will be a failure at fixing anything non-tested.

Time for Coast to Coast.

LOL I actually sort of agree with you on this believe it or not. Us men have been in charge for a long long long time and as with anything else, the blame falls on the people in charge and it just happens its mostly male. Obviously it would be wrong to say all men are wrong and all women are right but it's hard to argue that the craphole we are in currently isn't the fault of a man.

Revolution9
07-19-2012, 11:14 PM
Oh I'm sorry, yes, what a perfect interview by Ron Paul, he gained so much momentum and nailed right and wow what a perfect politician,

Your biggest mistake is considering Ron Paul to be a politician. He has far more natural dignity than that.

Rev9

Sullivan*
07-20-2012, 12:12 AM
LOL I actually sort of agree with you on this believe it or not. Us men have been in charge for a long long long time and as with anything else, the blame falls on the people in charge and it just happens its mostly male. Obviously it would be wrong to say all men are wrong and all women are right but it's hard to argue that the craphole we are in currently isn't the fault of a man.
I blame Hillary for most of the crap that's been stirred up in the middle east over the last couple of years. It's not because she has a vagina or anything like that, it's just that she's a straight up dick.