PDA

View Full Version : Fun, fun, fun in Tampa: Will Ron Paul's name be put into nomination?

sailingaway
07-18-2012, 07:58 PM
http://blog.nj.com/njv_paul_mulshine/2012/07/fun_fun_fun_will_ron_pauls_nam.html

wgadget
07-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Good article.

As I was reading it, I thought, "Hmmm. What would be a good way for Romney to avoid all the embarrassment of Ron Paul people BOOING at his coronation?"

I mean, heck, if Ron's gonna give a speech anyway, it may as well be for VP. Mind you, I'm just pondering about what Romney would be thinking.

LOL

Most honest Republicans hate Mitt Romney anyway... The guy might actually win by choosing Ron. And save face, as well.

sailingaway
07-18-2012, 08:15 PM
I want Ron nominated for President from the floor. But he could ALSO be nominated for VP. After all, a 15 minute nomination speech isn't nearly long enough.

rp08orbust
07-18-2012, 08:19 PM
I want Ron nominated for President from the floor. But he could ALSO be nominated for VP. After all, a 15 minute nomination speech isn't nearly long enough.

Imagine Ron Paul casting the tie-breaking vote on his own bill in the Senate...

sailingaway
07-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Imagine Ron Paul casting the tie-breaking vote on his own bill in the Senate...

I'm hoping it passes in THIS congress.....

But, yeah....

KEEF
07-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Good article.

As I was reading it, I thought, "Hmmm. What would be a good way for Romney to avoid all the embarrassment of Ron Paul people BOOING at his coronation?"

I mean, heck, if Ron's gonna give a speech anyway, it may as well be for VP. mind you, I'm just pondering about what Romney would be thinking.

LOL

Most honest Republicans hate Mitt Romney anyway... The guy might actually win by choosing Ron. And save face, as well.

Get his GOP cronies to not to allow our delegates in the convention because of some 'crazy filing mishap' by the credential committee. But not 5 to 10 minutes later, entropy would ensue proving Edward Lorenz's Chaos Theory as Law.

wgadget
07-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Get his GOP cronies to not to allow our delegates in the convention because of some 'crazy filing mishap' by the credential committee. But not 5 to 10 minutes later, entropy would ensue proving Edward Lorenz's Chaos Theory as Law.

Indeed. Messing with Ron's delegates is highly NOT recommended.

RickyJ
07-18-2012, 09:34 PM
He better be put into nomination!

If not, many Ron Paul supporters will be very angry. Any chance Romney has to win will vanish quickly if he has a hand in trying to stop Ron Paul from being nominated and speaking at the convention. I am not saying that Ron Paul supporters would vote for Romney anyway, but they are not going to necessarily campaign against him either, most will just write Ron Paul in.

I look forward to hearing an uncensored speech from Ron Paul at the convention. It is not the victory we were looking for, but it can only help the cause of advancing the liberty movement.

wgadget
07-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Bump cuz I like this thread. ;)

FSP-Rebel
07-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Prior to reading it the Beach Boys theme had come to mind. As in, Ronnie's gonna take the nomination awaaaaaay. AKA, eat sh$t neocons!