PDA

View Full Version : Dave Ramsey Endorses Establishment Senator Bob Corker

Matt Collins
07-18-2012, 04:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTQHfJDS4Qg

wgadget
07-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Shocker. I gave up Dave Ramsey three Lents ago.

ghengis86
07-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Who is Dave Ramsey? Sounds like a self righteous prick to me. You have any history with this guy Collinz?

GeorgiaAvenger
07-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Who is Dave Ramsey? Sounds like a self righteous prick to me. You have any history with this guy Collinz?He's a Christian financial adviser and radio host

sparebulb
07-18-2012, 06:23 PM
He's a Christian financial adviser and radio host

Christian?

A technicality, I know, but he is a huge fan of Rick Warren.

Other than that, he is a neocon hack, and full-time douche.

GeorgiaAvenger
07-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Christian?

A technicality, I know, but he is a huge fan of Rick Warren.

Other than that, he is a neocon hack, and full-time douche.Does everything have to revolve around some neocon conspiracy or something? Normal, regular people don't even think in terms of that and have never heard of it. The masses are not bad people.

sparebulb
07-18-2012, 06:32 PM
Does everything have to revolve around some neocon conspiracy or something? Normal, regular people don't even think in terms of that and have never heard of it. The masses are not bad people.

I don't know what your point is. However, it doesn't change the fact that Ramsey is a vessel for the transmission of neocon propaganda and he tries to deceive the populace with false christianity from the likes of Rick Warren.

Other than that, he's just wonderful. /s

Keith and stuff
07-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Ramsey was very good when the Republican governor of TN was trying every thing he could to raise taxes. Partly because of Ramsey, while taxes were increased by the amount the Republican governor wanted, a state personal income tax was not created. Ramsey is also good about encouraging people to be out of debt and budget. He is bad on a lot of issues. For example, this one.

jbauer
07-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Ramsey is a one trick pony preying on the hearts and whims of the middle class. Its quite funny that his whole persona is around paying off debt yet he endorses Bailout Bob.

jbauer
07-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Ramsey was very good when the Republican governor of TN was trying every thing he could to raise taxes. Partly because of Ramsey, while taxes were increased by the amount the Republican governor wanted, a state personal income tax was not created. Ramsey is also good about encouraging people to be out of debt and budget. He is bad on a lot of issues. For example, this one.

I was here in TN when the debate was going on over income tax. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they want a state income tax in exchange for lowering 9.75% sales tax?

BSU kid
07-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Ramsey called himself a Libertarian on air yesterday around 3:00 EST when I was waiting for my local news update on the radio, he isn't a bad guy but I think he is as gullible as the general public.

Keith and stuff
07-18-2012, 06:59 PM
I was here in TN when the debate was going on over income tax. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they want a state income tax in exchange for lowering 9.75% sales tax?

No. However, you have the right idea.

Around 25% of the people were on the Clinton based healthcare program test driven in TN called TennCare. It was a huge drain on the budget and Governor Sundquist decided the best way to pay for the fiscal mess TN was in was to greatly increase taxes by creating a personal income tax. I beleive the plan also included slightly reducing the sales tax.

There wasn't support for a personal income tax so lawmakers decided to raise the money by increasing the sales tax, various excise taxes and other taxes and fees. The government got it's money but TN was spared a personal income tax. Thank goodness. It wasn't a victory but it was a less bad defeat then we could have experienced.

Matt Collins
07-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Shocker. I gave up Dave Ramsey three Lents ago.heh