PDA

View Full Version : LETRONPAULSPEAK.COM

mhad
07-18-2012, 03:23 PM
LETRONPAULSPEAK.COM is available if anyone thinks it is worth putting together a petition website for RP to speak at the RNC in tampa. Maybe if enough people sign it they would let him have prime time speaking spot?

I dunno.... just an idea, don't yell at me.

Suzu
07-18-2012, 05:38 PM
When have petitions to the establishment about anything done any good?

ChristopherShelley
07-18-2012, 09:51 PM
I think it's a great idea.

newbitech
07-18-2012, 10:01 PM
I think it's a great idea.

be a fun project to contribute to. I'd donate mountain hours does someone have somewhere to host it that can get slammed with the Ron Paul internet crowd?

WarAnonymous
07-19-2012, 01:03 AM
I am in to help with this project if you guys really want to get something moving.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/let-ron-paul-speak.html

Suzu
07-19-2012, 02:47 PM
does someone have somewhere to host it that can get slammed with the Ron Paul internet crowd?
Try the hosting company in my sig - I've used them almost ten years for all sorts of sites, with no problems whatsoever.

newbitech
07-19-2012, 02:52 PM
Try the hosting company in my sig - I've used them almost ten years for all sorts of sites, with no problems whatsoever.

doesn't seem to be much interest or buzz around this. Time is running out.

ninepointfive
07-19-2012, 02:56 PM
I like the idea - just one thing though - asking, "let" for him to speak is an argument from a position of disadvantage.

ClydeCoulter
07-19-2012, 03:38 PM
We don't need no stinkin' permission, we/he earned 15 minutes un-edited at the RNC. They just need to seat our delegates according to the rules.

jbauer
07-19-2012, 03:48 PM
The real question is if him speaking or not speaking has ANY effect on how his block of voters vote. I'm not voting for Obamney regardless of a speaking slot. So in terms of "earning" my vote a speaking slot is worthless. I suspect that pretty much everyone who's a diehard is thinking the same thing.

I also suspect that if given a spot to speak although unedited there will be an understanding that he's not to throw the party under the bus. What do you expect Ron to do? Get up and say the R's suck join the L's or I's?

I don't see how we have any leverage one way or the other.

satchelmcqueen
07-19-2012, 04:37 PM
great idea. may not work, but would at least show the support for ron to speak vs the governments puppets doing as they please anyhow.history will be pleased with the effort.