PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

1LBRT
11-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Success Story - New Converts
Posted November 17th, 2007 by jimmydeals
I painted a huge Ron Paul logo on my back windshield and purposely park my car in different areas of my work parking lot. I didn't want to preach at work, but I was more than willing to answer questions if people happened to ask.

Over the past 3 weeks, I've talked with nearly 4 dozen people and have helped 7 of them change their party affiliation here in Pennsylvania. Most were Independents and Democrats who really liked RP's message. I've also been sent copies of email receipts for campaign donations and they are fired up for Dec 16th.

I sufferred from severe apathy before learning about Dr. Paul, but now I have become so motivated that my family and friends are asking "What the hell is going on with Jim? He hates politics...".

My message to everyone is to conitnue spreading the word so voters can make an informed decision. The people I have converted are not casual voters anymore, and I have to paint 3 more back windshields this coming week. Keep fighting, our future depends on it!!

I'd be willing to meet up
On November 17th, 2007 jimmydeals says:
I'd be willing to meet up with people to share my stencils and time to do more back windshields. I'm in the Pittsburgh, PA area and I've got plenty of chalk paint left. I'll get a picture of my car this afternoon and post it then. You can reach me by email at james.hughes@enlistedvision.com to setup a time to stencil cars.

Ozwest
11-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Nice work man! Your efforts do make a difference.

Prfct1
12-08-2007, 02:12 PM
but now I have become so motivated that my family and friends are asking "What the hell is going on with Jim? He hates politics...".

lmao!! I got the same reaction..lol

Please Add:
PA: Pittsburgh and Western PA Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/97/