PDA

View Full Version : Obama keeps his promises (he says he did really)

smithtg
07-17-2012, 09:23 AM
This is a snippet from his speech in Cinci yesterday. I heard the morning govt' news service playing it.. Perfect for the sheeple

This is going to be a close election. This is going to be a close election and it is going to be an important debate. And I want everybody to understand that what I've tried to do over the last three and a half years is to keep my promises. So I promised I'd end the war in Iraq -- I ended it. (Applause.) I promised that we would keep taxes low for middle-class families -- I did that. (Applause.)
But the most important promise I made -- some of you remember me saying this in 2008 -- I said, you know I'm not a perfect man; I said, I wasn't going to be a perfect President -- no President is. But what I promised you was that I would always tell you what I thought, I'd always tell you what I believed, and I would wake up every single day fighting as hard as I knew how for you. (Applause.) And you know what, I have kept that promise.
Because when I look around this room, if I see an elderly couple I think about my grandparents and everything they did for me. And when I see this young lady asking about her dad, I think about my daughters. I see myself in you. And my most important job is fighting for you and that basic American idea that if you work hard in this country, you can succeed, you can get ahead. (Applause.)

I get so pissed when I hear him tell lies, but I tell you the more he lies the easier it is to deal with it lol

Really though, I never wanted any of his "promises" It just pisses me off that he uses speeches like those above to manipulate sheeple. I suppose the sheeple have it coming; but nobody can call him out on his BS or they get taken out or he just finds a way to avoid them.\

The good leaders are a very rare species and Obama is not one of them