View Full Version : Woman fined for cussing at park

Dissent
07-14-2012, 08:28 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/video/texas-mother-fined-profanity-park-193000404.html

Unbelievable...

Brian4Liberty
07-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Unbelievable...

Which part? The fact that the woman is an idiot, or that she was fined for profanity?

Dissent
07-14-2012, 11:50 AM
The fact she was fined for profanity...no its not real smart to get into a bitch fit in a park full of kids but give me a break...its none of the cops business.

Anti Federalist
07-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Mandatory voice prints tagged to your D/L info.

Coming soon to a streetcorner or building near you.

"Anti Federalist, you are fined 200 credits for violation of the verbal morality statute."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zhe85spsw&feature=related

Brian4Liberty
07-14-2012, 12:15 PM
The fact she was fined for profanity...no its not real smart to get into a bitch fit in a park full of kids but give me a break...its none of the cops business.

Yeah, in this particular story, it sounds like this was more about her "fighting" with another woman.

kathy88
07-14-2012, 08:52 PM
OMG the comments on that article just made me dumber.

QuickZ06
07-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Yeah, in this particular story, it sounds like this was more about her "fighting" with another woman.

Its a had to of been there situation. If it was just a couple of curse words then this ticket is ridiculous and made me think of the movie Demolition Man Anti Federalist posted up. FREEDOM of Speech is that freedom of speech.

QuickZ06
07-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Guess parents can't raise their children not to use certain words they might hear in public, that they now need the governments help in stopping this outrageous crime. Next time this happens the government does this to you.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/2747/idolmatrixneomouth.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/idolmatrixneomouth.jpg/)

Brian4Liberty
07-14-2012, 09:38 PM
And here I thought that public parks were officially designated cursing and verbal assault zones. Especially from the schizos and bums. Guess it depends on the location of the park.

heavenlyboy34
07-14-2012, 09:47 PM

"Anti Federalist, you are fined 200 credits for violation of the verbal morality statute."

Speech criminal!

Dr.3D
07-14-2012, 09:55 PM
So which is it, cussing or profanity? Seems people get really confused between the two.

QuickZ06
07-14-2012, 10:01 PM
So which is it, cussing or profanity? Seems people get really confused between the two.

Its Yahoo, they mislead the titles on purpose, she used foul language from what I read and watched (video). Don't think she made any gestures.

oyarde
07-15-2012, 12:56 AM
I am a profane person by nature , I try to overcome this on my own , I need no help from pussy ticket writers though , and I would never pay it ;)

Matt Collins
07-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Penn & Teller did an episode on this very thing.

Anti Federalist
07-15-2012, 12:33 PM
I am a profane person by nature , I try to overcome this on my own , I need no help from pussy ticket writers though , and I would never pay it ;)

SWAT will be arriving shortly.

"Damn, fuckers are fast, too." - Wesley Snipes

LibForestPaul
07-15-2012, 12:34 PM

Ya know, this is probably very doable, and would be a good revenue generator.

Anti Federalist
07-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Ya know, this is probably very doable, and would be a good revenue generator.

I know it's doable, the technology is proven and in place already.

Yeah, perfect way to generate revenue, have government listen to and monitor every word spoken.

heavenlyboy34
07-15-2012, 01:08 PM
I know it's doable, the technology is proven and in place already.

Yeah, perfect way to generate revenue, have government listen to and monitor every word spoken.
qft. 2012=1984. :(

Anti Federalist
07-15-2012, 01:17 PM
qft. 2012=1984. :(

Really closing in fast now.

He was almost exactly 30 years off.

coffeewithchess
07-15-2012, 01:54 PM

I honestly don't care that she was fined, if she was cursing loudly and in public. She should learn to watch her mouth in public, and especially if there are kids around. You can say what you want, without cursing.
Young children absorb new words LIKE A SPONGE and say them again.

QuickZ06
07-15-2012, 04:42 PM
I honestly don't care that she was fined, if she was cursing loudly and in public. She should learn to watch her mouth in public, and especially if there are kids around. You can say what you want, without cursing.

Dang, so if your kids see a bum in the park smoking crack, they will now become crack addicts? Thought parents taught their kids right from wrong. Guess we need more government help..........

brandon
07-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Where were their men? You gotta control yo woman

Danke
07-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Where were their men? You gotta control yo woman

Teach a course on how and you will make a fortune.

Danke
07-15-2012, 06:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S1le2pv7y1Q

Kylie
07-15-2012, 06:50 PM
I cuss like a sailor sometimes, and my kids are still terribly respectful to not only me, but all others who show them the same.

They do as I do(as far as respect), but they only say as I say when I'm not present. :)

oyarde
07-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Dang, so if your kids see a bum in the park smoking crack, they will now become crack addicts? Thought parents taught their kids right from wrong. Guess we need more government help.......... I will help , give me all the crack , and the children can have none . No need to get more gubmit ;) , that is why everyone has a crazy uncle , like me ...

oyarde
07-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Young children absorb new words LIKE A SPONGE and say them again. But , then you could , later be fined for saying " children" or some nonsense , lots of people do not like kids , after all , until they get the first payroll check and the govt can steal from them , they are just little tax ticks , soaking up others property taxes in a public school ......

Dr.3D
07-15-2012, 11:07 PM

It's not like kids are not going to hear that language someplace else. My kids knew all the profanity long before most others did, because I would tell them what words they shouldn't be saying around other people.

What ever happened to teaching kids how to behave?

QuickZ06
07-15-2012, 11:24 PM
What ever happened to teaching kids how to behave?

Thats what the government is for!

Dr.3D
07-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Thats what the government is for!
Well, it's doing a terrible job of it.

QuickZ06
07-15-2012, 11:32 PM
Well, it's doing a terrible job of it.

Haha and that is why it all makes no sense. More laws more safety :rolleyes:

Dr.3D
07-15-2012, 11:34 PM
Haha and that is why it all makes no sense. More laws more safety :rolleyes:

Laws don't keep people from doing what they do. All laws do is make criminals out of people who do certain things.

QuickZ06
07-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Laws don't keep people from doing what they do. All laws do is make criminals out of people who do certain things.

Truth.

Kylie
07-16-2012, 07:29 AM

QFT.

And it uses the threat of violence, or violence itself, to make you stay within its set of rules.