PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones' InfoWars And Their Anti-Free Syrian Army Propaganda, Rebels Attacking

AngryCanadian
07-14-2012, 02:00 AM
Alex Jones' InfoWars And Their Anti-Free Syrian Army Propaganda
Sryian Rebel Supporters possibly CIA,Mossad agents have and are now attacking alex jones for his piece sounds like it hit a nerve.

Alex Jones' Infowars is a popular conspiracy website that likes to reveal the "shocking truth" behind a variety of subjects, including the Syrian Uprising. In their latest article, Shocking Videos Reveal Truth Behind Syrian “Freedom Fighters”, they promise to reveal the truth behind "a minority of extremist Wahabi thugs who are anti-freedom, anti-Christian, anti-Shia, anti-Sunni and who will stop at nothing to entrench their ideologically fanatical power base."

Another video shows a grieving woman talking to Syrian State TV, with the article stating "This woman’s son, Sari Saoud, was shot in Homs. While Al-Jazeera claimed it was the army that killed him, the woman insisted it was the insurgents.". In this earlier video taken of the woman grieving over the body of her son you can hear her in the background at around 50 seconds in shouting "Fuck you, Bashar" in Arabic, which is an odd thing to say if you think the FSA killed your son

Ah as long it is Al Jazeera the mouthpice of Qatar and America ally in the region then it must be true,

the background at around 50 seconds in shouting "Fuck you, Bashar" in Arabic, which is an odd thing to say if you think the FSA killed your son

Says a Troll who just appeared out of nowhere on twitter spreading the agenda of a pro intervention in Syria.

Another clip from the InfoWars article claims to show opposition members faking wounds for propaganda purposes, but in fact it has been claimed that clip is from Bahrain, which this video in Arabic explains. In this video "“Eyewitnesses” are caught on camera coordinating how to lie about casualties.", at around 1:35 we see the activist in the video pointing, followed by a bang, with the clip claiming he is giving orders to fire. This is an excellent example of crude propaganda, as you can see the original video on Bambuser, where it was originally live streamed, and at about 10 minutes you'll see exactly the same moment in the original clip, except when he points there's no bang. So whoever made the video quoted on InfoWars has added their own sound effects for propaganda purposes. In this video, chants supporting Christian and Muslim unity are incorrectly subtitled to chants attacking Christians

Also widely associated with Muslims in general by anyone who knows anything about these countries, so just another way for the author of the article to tar the men in this video with the "jihadi" brush. Now all of this took about an hour of research, obviously something Paul Joseph Watson either chose not to do, or didn't care about doing, either making him a terrible journalist or propagandist. I've not had time to examine all these videos, and I'm certainly not saying the Free Syrian Army are angels descended from Heaven, but it seems that for sites like InfoWars the truth is secondary to their agenda.

For Sryian he sure knows the English language almost to well, for a Sryian, noticed how he created just in 2012? sounds to me that the elites and there little agents are getting.

Very desperate to debunk the claims that the Free Sryian Army don't have connections to the terrorists or the fact that Alex jones and other truthers lied about this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-DCZxsrt9I

It seems that to me at least the elites are getting very worried and desperate to fulfill there rebel agenda.

AngryCanadian
07-14-2012, 02:01 AM
For Brown Moses a (Codename) he sure speaks English to perfectly with no mistakes, by the way he also ran a previous blog tiled Libya Voices.

Which is pretty obvious what his or there agenda is now on.