PDA

View Full Version : Inuslted On Twitter and Threaten with death & Was Added to the egg-troll-4regime List

AngryCanadian
07-13-2012, 09:01 AM
Insulted On Twitter and Threaten by the Syrian Rebel Supporters, and Other Users Aswell

I have been insulted & threaten by the FSA rebel supporters on twitter for my political views and are mockery of me on twitter
https://twitter.com/TalaWinchester

@talawinchester @hamaecho
If we all change our avatars to pictures of Assad he'll get really confused, he won't know what to think
Trying to make a fool out of me.

Sami al-Hamwi ‏@HamaEcho
@Brown_Moses @talawinchester
Love the "KSA supports revo, so it's not democratic" argument. Conveniently ignore Iran, Zimbabwe, Cuba, DPRK

Tala Ezedien ‏@TalaWinchester
@HamaEcho @Brown_Moses exactly. His arguments are so flawed.
He spammed me with shit articles on Israeli agents.

First off i didn't spammed it, it was an argument, she wanted a link so i give her and what i did get out of that? this has an insult tweet.

And read this tweet.

Sami al-Hamwi ‏@HamaEcho

@TalaWinchester @Brown_Moses
It's such a funny conspiracy. So many groups working together in weird ways, so complex. AQ & Zionists together

Brown Moses Wants to see.

@Brown_Moses
@hamaecho @talawinchester
I want to see a video with a black "al-Qaeda flag" with a Star of David on it, it'll blow their minds.

@Brown_Moses @HamaEcho @troublejee it'll be a hit among us armed rebels!

The threaten tweet.

@GamerOps can I know your name bud? Or do you prefer to be anonymously stupid? And don't gimme an article on Israel again.

Caroline Nunn ‏@caronunn

@TalaWinchester ‪#police

The other user

@Hey_Joud this @SyriaTweetEn account threat2kill me if I go2#Syria.So peaceful.If I dieUknow who2blame

If i didn't know any better the rebel supporters in America,Canada,Europe have become more desperate and aggressive, threatening, if i didn't known any better maybe its due because of high in dose of drugs? either that or they are been paid to do this.

I am not the only one person who as been threaten by them. The twitter users and there names that i have posted in the post, is proof on just how friendly these peaceful activists can be when it comes to having an rational conversation.

On twitter ever since the battle with ACTA has been finally won i started asking to many questions on why are there are two brutal regimes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar assisting,aiding,funding the Sryian Rebels? And why does Israel want the Rebels in Syria to win? when i did ask a few rebel supporters all i do get is zero replies, or i just get blocked.

I even used the Bahrain argument.

But this takes the cake, i will show you how they attacked the other user. This is a clear example of COINTELPRO agents used by the American government on twitter,facebook. Regrading to the issue of Syria,Libya.
As i was been threaten and insulted by the rebel supporters. i noticed that i was been added to the list of

I’m collecting a mix of eggs:: LIARS, pro-Dictators, pro-Tyrants, anti-Democracies,
and follies. If you find some: Check my list and decide to block or not.

https://twitter.com/#!/EGGCOLLECTOR/syria-2-egg-troll-4regime
:rolleyes:

I am not surprised by this at all, what this says that there is COINTELPRO operation on who disagrees with them or with MAR15.
And i have noticed some of our own Ron Paul supporters are supporting the revolution in Syria, while knowingly that the terrorists are in bed with the Rebels.
It seems that the American government wants Abuse Drug addicts,Manics to run and take over in Syria. Seeing how that the propaganda isnt working on Syria, the mainstream news outlets are trying there best to make the viewers and followers on twitter believe them. As in my case, as i stated a few months ago, however everytime i use the argument.

That the rebels are backed and supported by the same Saudi Sunni Regime in Bahrain that its arresting shooting innocent protesters the rebel sup pouters hit me back with, (But The Bahrain protesters are Iranian Agents)

How Ironic is that respond eh? but then when you reply back with you and the FSA are been supported by Saudis who are undemocratic country with a trouble human rights track record. Again then they hit me back with.

(But its sure alot better then Iran,North Korea!)
Sounds to me rebel supporters are these three things judging by there attitude, they are who cant think for themselves, nor have a rational conversation, thinking that they are major players in the world. Or Drug Addicts.

Either way my Ron Paul friends its a best thing to avoid Twitter if your anti interventionist, or view that Syrian rebels have ties to the terrorists. But if someone on twitter blocks you when you ask them questions, or they avoid you that means they are the ones losing the debate.

Don't worry i am fine, but i am pretty angry at the threatening tweet.

r3volution
07-13-2012, 10:50 AM
Don't worry i am fine, but i am pretty angry at the threatening tweet.

thank god , i was trembling :rolleyes: . is there nothing else to do in canada ? seriously , turn that stupid shit off and go outside . or turn it off and stay inside , either way .