PDA

View Full Version : Audit The Fed Money Bomb HAPPENING NOW!!!

Matt Collins
07-12-2012, 08:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2W8N6EAW3I
http://youtu.be/R2W8N6EAW3I

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/img/ron_audit_click.jpg
http://www.chooseliberty.org/audit_mb.aspx?pid=mb1c4 (http://www.chooseliberty.org/audit_mb.aspx?pid=0712a)

With a floor vote in the U.S. House later this month, and time running out to carry our momentum over into the Senate, C4L must rally millions of Americans in support of Congressman Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill!

So please make the most generous donation you can today to C4L's "Audit the Fed Moneybomb."

This is our best chance ever to pass Audit the Fed, but C4L needs your support to run the ads, send the direct mail and email, and make the phone calls it will take to turn up the heat on Congress.

jbauer
07-12-2012, 10:07 AM
I just want to ask a question please don't hate me!!

I've donated for the C4L several times over this election period. They have $3M on hand that wasn't spent on Ron's campaign. Where is that money and what do they need more of it for?

angelatc
07-12-2012, 10:08 AM
jbauer, they need money to pay people. Lots of people. After all, the campaign can't last forever.

So Matt's getting a cut of the money this link generates, it looks like? hxxp://www.chooseliberty.org/audit_mb.aspx?pid=mb1c4 (http://www.chooseliberty.org/audit_mb.aspx?pid=0712a)which is actually http://www.chooseliberty.org/audit_mb.aspx?pid=0712a underneath.

One probably allows Matt to get paid, the other allows Matt to see which of multiple links generate the most revenue.

And ChooseLiberty.org forwards to the Campaign For Liberty?

Stay classy, Matt.

Kluge
07-12-2012, 10:33 AM
jbauer, they need money to pay people. Lots of people. After all, the campaign can't last forever.

So Matt's getting a cut of the money this link generates, it looks like? hxxp://www.chooseliberty.org/audit_mb.aspx?pid=mb1c4 (http://www.chooseliberty.org/audit_mb.aspx?pid=0712a)which is actually http://www.chooseliberty.org/audit_mb.aspx?pid=0712a underneath.

One probably allows Matt to get paid, the other allows Matt to see which of multiple links generate the most revenue.

Stay classy, Matt.

JFC.

Matt Collins
07-12-2012, 10:51 AM

Stay classy, Matt.Not hardly, I am not working for the Campaign for Liberty, nor do I get any sort of "comission" as you attempt to imply. The code on those links were probably marketing / tracking codes so that the CFL can measure metrics as to the source of the clicks.

Good try at attempting to smear me though.

Matt Collins
07-12-2012, 10:53 AM
I just want to ask a question please don't hate me!!

I've donated for the C4L several times over this election period. They have $3M on hand that wasn't spent on Ron's campaign. Where is that money and what do they need more of it for?AFAIK it is all still with the Campaign and hasnt been transferred over to CFL. But the FEC reports will show all of that once published.

sailingaway
07-12-2012, 10:53 AM
The money in RON's CAMPAIGN may end up going to C4L or may not.

Separately, though:

1) this isn't a 'moneybomb' it is a fundraising and the term 'money bomb' should not be overused, imho.

2) shouldn't the focus be more on the Senate where there AREN'T enough cosponsors to pass the bill? I agree we need to keep the heat on the House, 'cosponsors' didn't even vote for it when the time came and the screws were turned last time, but it seems we need to pressure the SENATE more, where there are only 20+ sponsors right now.

3) I got an email from Ron on this, which I posted in his campaign forum, and HIS part said nothing about 'moneybombs'. It said please help if you can, because we are trying to get more grassroots involved. C4L might want to stay truer to the man in its communications, as a general matter. Personally, I hope C4L becomes a vehicle to showcase Ron and his views after he is out of the House and I am for supporting that, but Ron's own views and style should be the model, I would think.

4) to some above, until the campaign is fully over including any legal challenges in Tampa, I'd be surprised if Ron made any big money transfers from his campaign.

Kluge
07-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Not hardly, I am not working for the Campaign for Liberty, nor do I get any sort of "comission" as you attempt to imply. The code on those links were probably marketing / tracking codes so that the CFL can measure metrics as to the source of the clicks.

Good try at attempting to smear me though.

You've not been known for your honesty in the past, so they'll get no money from me until I'm absolutely sure that you won't get a dime.

Matt Collins
07-12-2012, 11:20 AM
You've not been known for your honesty in the past, so they'll get no money from me until I'm absolutely sure that you won't get a dime.I've never lied, and if you are refusing to donate because you (for whatever reason) have personal problems with me then that simply shows you are not dedicated to the cause and obviously don't care about liberty. Why are you even here? :rolleyes:

Matt Collins
07-12-2012, 11:24 AM
2) shouldn't the focus be more on the Senate where there AREN'T enough cosponsors to pass the bill? I agree we need to keep the heat on the House, 'cosponsors' didn't even vote for it when the time came and the screws were turned last time, but it seems we need to pressure the SENATE more, where there are only 20+ sponsors right now.The more votes that is passes the house with, the easier it will be to convince the Senate. Plus since there is news, action, and excitement on this issue, it's the perfect time to raise money for a future fight, specifically in the Senate.

3) I got an email from Ron on this, which I posted in his campaign forum, and HIS part said nothing about 'moneybombs'. It said please help if you can, because we are trying to get more grassroots involved. C4L might want to stay truer to the man in its communications, as a general matter. Personally, I hope C4L becomes a vehicle to showcase Ron and his views after he is out of the House and I am for supporting that, but Ron's own views and style should be the model, I would think.Communication and information flow is never perfect :cool:

angelatc
07-12-2012, 11:27 AM
You've not been known for your honesty in the past, so they'll get no money from me until I'm absolutely sure that you won't get a dime.

Maybe they're not commission referral links. But they sure look like it. We'll never know for sure, I guess.

And I actually don't have an issue with people getting a commission from fundraising efforts. It's hard work. But it would be pretty scummy for a paid fundraiser to post it in here without at least paying Josh for a banner ad.

Matt Collins
07-12-2012, 11:36 AM
But it would be pretty scummy for a paid fundraiser to post it in here without at least paying Josh for a banner ad.Maybe, but if I were in that situation, I would've at least renewed my paid membership here. I haven't done so yet.

Kluge
07-12-2012, 11:41 AM
I've never lied, and if you are refusing to donate because you (for whatever reason) have personal problems with me then that simply shows you are not dedicated to the cause and obviously don't care about liberty. Why are you even here? :rolleyes:

No, it shows that I won't hand over money to charlatans like yourself. I'm here because I truly believe in what we're doing and the fact that I'll call out people like you who lie and take from others, while never giving, shows my dedication far more than a superficial wannabe politico like yourself.

Not a cent to any organization that someone like you profits from. Period.

Kluge
07-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Maybe they're not commission referral links. But they sure look like it. We'll never know for sure, I guess.

And I actually don't have an issue with people getting a commission from fundraising efforts. It's hard work. But it would be pretty scummy for a paid fundraiser to post it in here without at least paying Josh for a banner ad.

I have no problem with Josh getting something back from everything he's put into this movement. He has, after all, actually done things and contributed.

Matt Collins
07-12-2012, 01:11 PM
No, it shows that I won't hand over money to charlatans like yourself.Apparently you have reading comprehension problems: I AM NOT GETTING ANY MONEY FROM THE MONEY BOMB!!! :rolleyes:

I'll call out people like you who lie and take from others, while never giving, shows my dedication far more than a superficial wannabe politico like yourself.I have never lied, and I give a lot of effort, hours, time, and even money to the movement. If you want to compare sacrifices, I assure you that you will NOT win that contest.

Not a cent to any organization that someone like you profits from. Period.Again, your lack of reading comprehension is astounding. I do not profit from the Campaign for Liberty.

kathy88
07-12-2012, 02:11 PM
The term money bomb is henceforth ruined for me. Thanks.

Kluge
07-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Apparently you have reading comprehension problems: I AM NOT GETTING ANY MONEY FROM THE MONEY BOMB!!! :rolleyes:

I have never lied, and I give a lot of effort, hours, time, and even money to the movement. If you want to compare sacrifices, I assure you that you will NOT win that contest.

Again, your lack of reading comprehension is astounding. I do not profit from the Campaign for Liberty.

Bullshit. A giant load of it. 4x your height and 2x your width. You aren't capable of being honest though, and most people here know that.

Matt Collins
07-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Bullshit. A giant load of it. You aren't capable of being honest though, and most people here know that.You are the only one lying here. I mean you are just flat-out making stuff up. You can't prove I am making any money off the money bomb because I'm not! You are dishonest and a liar, no wonder you don't use your real name around here. Coward.

Tinnuhana
07-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Will you guys chill or take it to PMs, please. Sorry, I'm in a bad mood. Any idea how much C4L needs for this, broken down by category (postage, ads, etc.)?

Donation to: Campaign For Liberty
Date: Thu Jul 2012 12 17:28 pm CDT
Card: xxx8999 exp. 04/13
Amount: $150

coffeewithchess
07-12-2012, 07:13 PM
I've never lied, and if you are refusing to donate because you (for whatever reason) have personal problems with me then that simply shows you are not dedicated to the cause and obviously don't care about liberty. Why are you even here? :rolleyes:

How much money do they need and why? If this is about a vote, just call the Congressman and Senators involved, don't put out a video/email begging for money.
Glad to see Campaign 4 Liberty did basically NOTHING during Ron Paul's campaign, but as soon as the campaign ends, they start immediately asking for more money. Joke is a joke.

Just because you don't donate to an apparent waste, doesn't mean you don't care about liberty. Perhaps it means you care about not wasting money?

What exactly did C4L do over the last year when RP was running for President? Did I miss that?

kathy88
07-12-2012, 07:17 PM
How much money do they need and why? If this is about a vote, just call the Congressman and Senators involved, don't put out a video/email begging for money.
Glad to see Campaign 4 Liberty did basically NOTHING during Ron Paul's campaign, but as soon as the campaign ends, they start immediately asking for more money. Joke is a joke.

Just because you don't donate to an apparent waste, doesn't mean you don't care about liberty. Perhaps it means you care about not wasting money?

What exactly did C4L do over the last year when RP was running for President? Did I miss that?

They could not participate in the campaign due to non-profit status is my understanding...

coffeewithchess
07-12-2012, 07:31 PM
They could not participate in the campaign due to non-profit status is my understanding...

I do understand that, but what I'm asking is what exactly has C4L done over the last year? What I understand is most of the staff up and left to take campaign jobs. If this wasn't just about getting a paycheck, why not leave C4L running if it was really important, and not simply to get people paychecks?

angelatc
07-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Bullshit. A giant load of it. 4x your height and 2x your width. You aren't capable of being honest though, and most people here know that.

He's probably done more than me, but IMHO he does it with himself in mind. The more important people he knows, the more important he is. That's why he can't ever post a picture of an event or a candidate that doesn't have him in it. He is the focus of all these efforts.

YOu and I would walk through glass and not say a word about it, but he'd post pictures saying, "Look who I taught to walk through glass with me!!!"

Kluge
07-12-2012, 09:17 PM
He's probably done more than me, but IMHO he does it with himself in mind. The more important people he knows, the more important he is. That's why he can't ever post a picture of an event or a candidate that doesn't have him in it. He is the focus of all these efforts.

YOu and I would walk through glass and not say a word about it, but he'd post pictures saying, "Look who I taught to walk through glass with me!!!"

I may not have gone out and met people, schmoozed and begged people to buy drinks for me, but I've definitely donated more to numerous causes than him anyday. And I haven't lied repeatedly to get people to give me cash...I certainly haven't danced topless, then denied it after taking money for it.

But yeah, you're right, he'd brag all day and night about something we (and most other people) wouldn't even mention. Then exaggerate his role in it. "I won Minnesota!"

Bullshit.

Matt Collins
07-13-2012, 06:41 AM
How much money do they need and why? If this is about a vote, just call the Congressman and Senators involved, don't put out a video/email begging for money.It's a lot more than that. And again, the real fight is in the Senate it appears. They need the funds to be able to activate, mobilize, and communicate to people in the various states against Senators who might able to be swayed. They have to put pressure on the Senators, and that takes money.

I do understand that, but what I'm asking is what exactly has C4L done over the last year? What I understand is most of the staff up and left to take campaign jobs. If this wasn't just about getting a paycheck, why not leave C4L running if it was really important, and not simply to get people paychecks?There wasn't enough talent available to do both.

Matt Collins
07-13-2012, 06:46 AM
The more important people he knows, the more important he is. No, the more people one knows, the better networked they are, which means the more resources they have and the more they are able to accomplish. That's the point, it's called networking.

YOu and I would walk through glass and not say a word about it, but he'd post pictures saying, "Look who I taught to walk through glass with me!!!"The point being that I want to encourage others to do what I do and elevate themselves as an activist too. I dont have a pol sci degree, I don't have money, I'm not in the political class, but yet I've gained a fair amount of political power. If I can do it, so can others, that's why I trumpeted some of the stuff I do, encouragement.

And I haven't lied repeatedly And neither have I. Although you seem to be lying in your posts in this thread now.

But yeah, you're right, he'd brag all day and night about something we (and most other people) wouldn't even mention. Then exaggerate his role in it. "I won Minnesota!"And I did. I ran the war room operations, Marianne was on the floor as a delegate so she couldn't be up there the entire time. I took cues from her and vice versa. There were many others involved too. But you weren't there so you don't actually know what you are talking about as usual.

kathy88
07-13-2012, 07:06 AM
And I did. I ran the war room operations, Marianne was on the floor as a delegate so she couldn't be up there the entire time. I took cues from her and vice versa. There were many others involved too. But you weren't there so you don't actually know what you are talking about as usual.

Despite the exorbitant amount of flack you have taken over statements like this you persist? Step away for one minute (if your narcissistic personality will allow it) and pretend someone else was running around making ridiculous claims like this. It's borderline crazy.

If political activism and networking involve begging people for money to go to a $300 seminar I'm out. I'll just keep writing checks to the causes I believe are in OUR best interests, not mine.

It would be nice if someone posted SPECIFICALLY what C4L needs the cash for, in light of people's feelings about them around here. We are a bit gunshy, which I don't see how you cannot understand.

"They need the funds to be able to activate, mobilize, and communicate to people in the various states against Senators who might able to be swayed." That doesn't really tell us shit. A request on these boards for HELP instead of money would more than likely produce better results.

Matt Collins
07-13-2012, 07:17 AM
"They need the funds to be able to activate, mobilize, and communicate to people in the various states against Senators who might able to be swayed." That doesn't really tell us shit. A request on these boards for HELP instead of money would more than likely produce better results.They have to acquire lists, organize them, and then communicate to those lists. Robo calls, direct mail, e-mail, staff to run it all and keep on top of it. All of this sort of thing costs money to operate.

coffeewithchess
07-13-2012, 08:36 AM
It's a lot more than that. And again, the real fight is in the Senate it appears. They need the funds to be able to activate, mobilize, and communicate to people in the various states against Senators who might able to be swayed. They have to put pressure on the Senators, and that takes money.

So, if we are to believe that 70-80% want the Fed audited just say, "Please call your Senators NOW! 202-224-3121 and tell them to support XYZ"
Knowing how the campaign wasted money, and people from the campaign apparently back in C4L...this is a joke.

There wasn't enough talent available to do both.

Does the sun not stay around each day? Are there not grassroots supporters without jobs? Did people not lose jobs in the last year? "not enough talent". Please, the only talent I saw was raising $30+ million and allowing Romney to waltz into the nomination untouched, by continuously lying to and misleading grassroots supporters. If you want to put out an opinion, let it be that...but dear goodness the amount of horrible defense being thrown around for these people is amazing.

C4L was sooooo busy in the last year, they did NOTHING useful is pretty much what you just answered. They sat around collecting paychecks either from C4L, or as staffers from RP2012...and as soon as RP2012 ends, they jump right back over to C4L.

What a joke.

Matt Collins
07-13-2012, 10:36 AM
So, if we are to believe that 70-80% want the Fed audited just say, "Please call your Senators NOW! 202-224-3121 and tell them to support XYZ"It's not that easy nor is it that simple. If you want to be effective you have to communicate in very specific ways at specific times with speicifc messaging. See my previous posts.

Knowing how the campaign wasted moneyIs it possible to build a multi-million dollar organization in a matter of weeks inovlving hundreds of staffers and hundreds of thousands of volunteers without any ineffeciences? No of course not, and to expect otherwise would be delusional.

Are there not grassroots supporters without jobs? Did people not lose jobs in the last year? "not enough talent". Surprisingly no there isn't enough talent; we are a small movement, and we are growing though, but our universe is quote narrow. It caught me off guard too, but the Campaign charged me with hiring a few dozen people early on, the only stipulation was that I couldn't really advertise openly for it. I asked around quite a bit to all of the top activists and the amount of people who 1-support Ron, 2- are competent, 3- can just up and move across the country in a week, 4- can work for very little pay, 5- are not going to embarrass the Campaign..... can fit on 1 hand, maybe 2 hands.

Please, the only talent I saw was raising $30+ million and allowing Romney to waltz into the nomination untouched, by continuously lying to and misleading grassroots supporters. That's because you are only seeing what you wanted to see. Were you active at all? What did you do to help the Campaign?

If you want to put out an opinion, let it be that...but dear goodness the amount of horrible defense being thrown around for these people is amazing.

C4L was sooooo busy in the last year, they did NOTHING useful is pretty much what you just answered. They sat around collecting paychecks either from C4L, or as staffers from RP2012...and as soon as RP2012 ends, they jump right back over to C4L. I'm calling you out as a troll. Almost every one of your posts is a negative detraction.

sailingaway
07-13-2012, 10:40 AM
I do understand that, but what I'm asking is what exactly has C4L done over the last year? What I understand is most of the staff up and left to take campaign jobs. If this wasn't just about getting a paycheck, why not leave C4L running if it was really important, and not simply to get people paychecks?

They did call out ACTA and SOPA/PIPA and NDAA, they weren't absolutely silent but they were gutted for the campaign and that is where people's resources went.

coffeewithchess
07-13-2012, 01:23 PM
They did call out ACTA and SOPA/PIPA and NDAA, they weren't absolutely silent but they were gutted for the campaign and that is where people's resources went.

Which is exactly my point. "Gutted for the campaign"...meaning it's useless. There is no point to it apparently, other than to keep raising money for paychecks. If you have an organization and want people to think it is important, you don't gut and ship almost the entire staff off somewhere else, unless it really is about just keeping them getting paychecks.
You hire NEW people, put up a "NOW HIRING" sign, take applications, and bring them in. The way this thing operates, Wal-Mart, McDonalds and every other business would never have had more than one store operating at a time. Each new store would simply have had the old workers transfer over, and a few "maintenance" people left to keep the other one clean.

Matt Collins
07-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Which is exactly my point. "Gutted for the campaign"...meaning it's useless. There is no point to it apparently, other than to keep raising money for paychecks. If you have an organization and want people to think it is important, you don't gut and ship almost the entire staff off somewhere else, unless it really is about just keeping them getting paychecks.
You hire NEW people, put up a "NOW HIRING" sign, take applications, and bring them in. The way this thing operates, Wal-Mart, McDonalds and every other business would never have had more than one store operating at a time. Each new store would simply have had the old workers transfer over, and a few "maintenance" people left to keep the other one clean.You fail (or refuse) to understand that there is a finite amount of talent available. See post #30 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?383048-Audit-The-Fed-Money-Bomb-HAPPENING-NOW%21%21%21&p=4535147&viewfull=1#post4535147)

coffeewithchess
07-13-2012, 03:48 PM
You fail (or refuse) to understand that there is a finite amount of talent available. See post #30 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?383048-Audit-The-Fed-Money-Bomb-HAPPENING-NOW%21%21%21&p=4535147&viewfull=1#post4535147)

Maybe we have different definitions of talent then, because apparently sitting around collecting paychecks and lying to supporters for months is talent to some. Not to me.

Kluge
07-13-2012, 08:32 PM
And I did. I ran the war room operations, Marianne was on the floor as a delegate so she couldn't be up there the entire time. I took cues from her and vice versa. There were many others involved too. But you weren't there so you don't actually know what you are talking about as usual.

No, really, YOU and YOU alone won Minnesota. Quit trying to walk your bullshit back.

Kluge
07-13-2012, 08:42 PM
You are the only one lying here. I mean you are just flat-out making stuff up. You can't prove I am making any money off the money bomb because I'm not! You are dishonest and a liar, no wonder you don't use your real name around here. Coward.

So you're saying that you want my name? Creepy.

And guess what? You are a proven liar...and you haven't given money to any cause, ever.

Took my name out...creeps don't need to know how to be more stalkerish.

kathy88
07-13-2012, 09:33 PM
Wait. They asked you to find people who wouldn't embarrass the campaign?

hahahhahahahahhaha

omg

hahahhahahahahahah

Matt Collins
07-13-2012, 09:35 PM
No, really, YOU and YOU alone won Minnesota.If you think so, but it was really a team effort.

So you're saying that you want my name? Nope, I'm saying that if you used your real name you wouldn't spew half of the crap that you do which is why you hide behind an alias. You should really be a man and tell everyone who you are.

and you haven't given money to any cause, ever.Hey look, you're lying again! I've donated to Ron, Rand, Chris Hightower, the CFL, and other similar organizations / causes. Not to mention thousands of hours (probably even more).

angelatc
07-13-2012, 09:54 PM
Wait. They asked you to find people who wouldn't embarrass the campaign?

It's not funny, it's sad. Millions and millions of dollars were spent.

angelatc
07-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Nope, I'm saying that if you used your real name you wouldn't spew half of the crap that you do which is why you hide behind an alias. You should really be a man and tell everyone who you are.

And there you have it. Textbook Matt. Because you are a nobody, Matt has never paid one lick of attention to you. He has no idea what your name is, what sex you are, or anything else that most of the regulars tend to know about each other. You are not important to Matt, because you can't help him get his picture taken with important people.

Heck, you should consider yourself lucky that he speaks to you.

Tinnuhana
07-14-2012, 05:37 AM
Maybe this thread should be renamed?
Last I checked, over $85,000 had been donated.
I joined C4L over four years ago, shortly after it was organized. I signed up for "delegate" before I even knew what it was and did as much of the training as I could that summer. Of course, in my situation, I couldn't be an actual delegate, but the things I learned, going through the steps C4L provided, helped me last summer when we were going door-to-door in NH. So I would say that many people involved in the delegate process now either went through that program or were helped along by those who did.
The main purpose of C4L was/is to educate. I appreciate what I've learned there through their resources. I enjoyed corresponding with the people I met there (before they went beta).
Much like the US economic infrastructure during WWII, the framework is there for later on, post-war so to speak, for the education of the many who came into the movement the past couple of years. Because it seems "dormant" because so many are on the front lines for elections does not negate its value. As the WWII military returned home, the "skeleton" of US industries started up or retooled and the economy boomed, ending the depression. I have that hope for C4L.
I have highly appreciated and enjoyed the camaraderie here on RPFs...even when you hassle and hustle each other. It's like sibling rivalry. Just remember to keep your eye on the prize. Peace to all of you.

Kluge
07-14-2012, 08:14 AM
And there you have it. Textbook Matt. Because you are a nobody, Matt has never paid one lick of attention to you. He has no idea what your name is, what sex you are, or anything else that most of the regulars tend to know about each other. You are not important to Matt, because you can't help him get his picture taken with important people.

Heck, you should consider yourself lucky that he speaks to you.

I'm only one of many "nobodys" who make up the grassroots that attracted leeches like Matt, because he thought he could suck some money out of me and others. Plenty of people here know my real name, including you.

And I'd "spew" my vitriol towards Matt to his face any day, though I do have to admit I'd be looking down on him--I've done it before to people who were his type.

The last thing I have to say in this thread: Whenever Matt Collins asks for money (and he asks often), be wary.

Matt Collins
07-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Plenty of people here know my real name, including you.Then why are you hurling insults behind an alias? :rolleyes: LAME

WilliamShrugged
07-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Then why are you hurling insults behind an alias? :rolleyes: LAME

Thinking that it matters :confused: REALLY LAME

AGRP
07-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Can someone post the link to the thread that attempted to explain the odd credit card transactions? I don't remember exactly what it was about, but it seemed odd.

Matt Collins
07-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Thinking that it matters :confused: REALLY LAMEOh it doesn't at all, I never said it did.

Matt Collins
07-14-2012, 04:37 PM
The main purpose of C4L was/is to educate. Actually education is only half of the equation: http://www.campaignforliberty.org/about

coffeewithchess
07-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh it doesn't at all, I never said it did.

LOL! So, if it doesn't matter, why would you mention and then say it's "LAME"? Critically thinking here...

Kluge
07-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Then why are you hurling insults behind an alias? :rolleyes: LAME

Keep it coming...plenty of people here know my real name and know that I'm not a cheap bastard like yourself. I support good projects, I don't suck resources away from them.

You want my name? Ask around, see if anyone trusts you enough to give it to you. I certainly don't.

cheapseats
07-14-2012, 09:53 PM
...I'm not in the political class...

Yes, you are.