PDA

View Full Version : The Tide Is Turning in Our Favor

Spoa
07-11-2012, 07:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y0ymF6hQYg&feature=colike

Jack Hunter has hit the spot exactly! A lot of times, we in the liberty movement moan, groan, protest, get upset...but sometimes, we need to step back and look at our victories. Sure, some of these people he is naming won't agree with us 100%...but most of them will stand opposed to the RINOs and liberals in Washington D.C. most of the times.

The Liberty Movement is winning...we need to keep working hard, but we should sometimes step back and appreciate our victories.

(Would you have ever imagined Rep. Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill coming to the house floor with more than 200 sponsors???---even RINOs are co-sponsoring the bill!)

The tide is turning...in our favor! :)

TheTyke
07-11-2012, 07:26 AM
He's absolutely right. It's easy to forget sometimes, with my youthful focus on certain goals or a "quick solution," and seeing what's happening and how slowly people seem to awaken... but my parents, who were in this fight decades before I was born, say they've never seen anything like the freedom movement that is awakening today. If we keep bringing more people in, and honing our strategies, our victories will continue to multiply. :)

jcannon98188
07-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Counter thought though. He makes it seem like we are making huge gains here. I mean we almost have like 5 senators..... 5. That is it. I understand this is better than just 1, but we still are no were near making a large impact in the Senate or the House. Further more, our movement is about to be fractured with the leaving of Dr. Paul. Thirdly, we are not just fighting democrats here, we are fighting Democrats and Republicans, which mean the other 95 senators in the Senate are against us, including their very rich and very powerful backs (and I don't know the real number, I am pulling 5 and 95 out of my head)

Not saying we won't win, just saying that it is not as easy as previous "revolutions" have been in our country.

sailingaway
07-11-2012, 05:26 PM
this has been posted a number of times, so it may end up being merged into one of the earlier threads.

TheTexan
07-11-2012, 05:38 PM
(Would you have ever imagined Rep. Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill coming to the house floor with more than 200 sponsors???---even RINOs are co-sponsoring the bill!)

Yes, I would have imagined it. The audit is a fantastic chance for many of these corrupt politicians to do a power grab of the Fed. They don't care about all the problems the Fed causes. They just want more power. Someone must have pointed out to them, "hey.. uh, guys... here's some power you don't have yet" and they are "Where?!?!"

Don't think that just because someone wants to audit the fed that they are on our side