PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Julie gets felt up by TSA!

Matt Collins
07-10-2012, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9VjmHpsMxw&feature=em-share_video_user

Weston White
07-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Not to mention that:

The TSA is predicated on an outright, blatant lie, i.e., 9/11.

You have a much larger chance of being criminally victimized by TSA employees than you ever will by so-called “terrorists” (as countless TSA employees have while “on duty” committed thefts, assaults, batteries, molestation, rape, pimping, prostitution, narcotics trafficking, vandalism, abused drugs and alcohol, weapons offenses, impersonated law enforcement, hit and runs, threats, etc.)

TSA personnel are poorly trained, rude, inconsiderate, and unprofessional; and have been so, and have remained so. The TSA scheme is the public-contact equivalent of IRS employees.

...Just to new a few out of a myriad of others.

jmdrake
07-10-2012, 11:27 AM
You don't even have to go that far. The scanners didn't come until the underwear bomber. But the Obama administration admitted that it let the underwear bomber on the plane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T0lAHi9PLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5l7a7dgP4

Not to mention that:

The TSA is predicated on an outright, blatant lie, i.e., 9/11.

You have a much larger change of being criminally victimized by TSA employees than you ever will by so-called “terrorists” (as countless TSA employees have while “on duty” committed thefts, assaults, batteries, molestation, rape, pimping, prostitution, narcotics trafficking, vandalism, abused drugs and alcohol, weapons offenses, impersonated law enforcement, hit and runs, threats, etc.)

TSA personnel are poorly trained, rude, inconsiderate, and unprofessional; and have been so, and have remained so. The TSA scheme is the public-contact equivalent of IRS employees.

...Just to new a few out of a myriad of others.

coastie
07-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Hmm, while I feel for the girl and her experience(no pun intended), what was with the over the top cheesiness in her voice and "acting"? Almost has the feel of a bad attempt at situational comedy. I've seen other videos she is in, and she doesn't normally talk like that. I dunno, I thought it was painful to watch.

Oh yeah-Fuck the TSA. I don't know what's scarier...the fact they even exist or the fact that people think they are safe being treated like sheep by horny shepherds.

MelissaCato
07-10-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm sorry, that voice I cannot listen too for the full 2 minutes. I understand her concern and I'm glad she's all for ending the TSA.

Matt Collins
07-11-2012, 08:40 AM
I like her commentaries. Julie is a friend and I think she's awesome!

thoughtomator
07-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Why is she not boycotting air travel?

AdamT
07-11-2012, 08:56 AM
I like her commentaries. Julie is a friend and I think she's awesome!

You think she's hot.

kahless
07-11-2012, 09:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9VjmHpsMxw&feature=em-share_video_user

Did they film TSA employees? "Video is currently unavailable". Hmmm.

coastie
07-11-2012, 09:03 AM
You think she's hot.

She is very attractive...

AGRP
07-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Why go to a bar and risk a beat down by bouncers and at least a night in jail with charges when we can work for the TSA? Do they hire part time?

coastie
07-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Why go to a bar and risk a beat down by bouncers and at least a night in jail with charges when we can work for the TSA? Do they hire part time?

Only if you like feeling up members of the same sex....

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Hmm, while I feel for the girl and her experience(no pun intended), what was with the over the top cheesiness in her voice and "acting"? Almost has the feel of a bad attempt at situational comedy. I've seen other videos she is in, and she doesn't normally talk like that. I dunno, I thought it was painful to watch.

I thought that was her normal thing. Nothing wrong with that, imo. It's a character to some extent. Much like I'm sure news people don't constantly tilt their heads and weirdly emphasize certain syllables when they're out having a drink. I dunno for sure, maybe they do. lol