PDA

View Full Version : "Enforcement Officer" enters womans home and wakes her up for lawn being too long

seyferjm
07-10-2012, 10:16 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171130/Enforcement-officer-enters-womans-home-yells-wake-grass-long.html#ixzz20BOkpVJq

jkr
07-10-2012, 10:21 AM
SHOOT FIRST

NO QUESTIONS NECESSARY

Brian4Liberty
07-10-2012, 10:48 AM
‘He let himself in and actually came through the house and into my bedroom. And yelled at me to wake me up, to let me know that I needed to come back outside and sign the violation notice,' Masters told WJBF.COM.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171130/Enforcement-officer-enters-womans-home-yells-wake-grass-long.html#ixzz20Esc91MN

As usual, something isn't adding up. Was she outside with the officer, and then walked back inside, straight to her room, and instantly passed out? Or is it just a typical case of lost in translation?

The Goat
07-10-2012, 10:51 AM
As usual, something isn't adding up. Was she outside with the officer, and then walked back inside, straight to her room, and instantly passed out? Or is it just a typical case of lost in translation?

who cares what she did. he had no right to come in her house. even if she was being unreasonable.

oyarde
07-10-2012, 11:20 AM
who cares what she did. he had no right to come in her house. even if she was being unreasonable. I agree with that , what was he thinking ??

Brian4Liberty
07-10-2012, 11:21 AM
who cares what she did. he had no right to come in her house. even if she was being unreasonable.

Of course. But it changes the story quite a bit.

AGRP
07-10-2012, 11:42 AM
How rude of her to build her home in the way of the code enforcement officer. He could have been injured walking through a home like that.

tfurrh
07-10-2012, 11:55 AM
I bought a home about 5 years ago that had sat unoccupied for the last 20 years. The house is downtown, one block from the fire dept, and four blocks from the police dept.

It took me about a week to get the electricity to the temporary pole, and then I started working all-nighters on the remodeling. The first night I stayed at the house, the work light was apparently visible from the road (a main highway that a policemen drive down every 10 minutes)

It was about 2am - I had just layed down on the cot to sleep, and I heard someone in the front of the house yelling at me. I grabbed my shotgun from under the cot, and crept towards the living room. Heart pounding. I get to the living room fully prepared to blow whoever was in my house away. - It was THREE POLICEMEN!!!! They told me they were just checking to see if I was a vagrant. They had come into my house! I just couldn't believe it.

Anti Federalist
07-10-2012, 11:59 AM
I bought a home about 5 years ago that had sat unoccupied for the last 20 years. The house is downtown, one block from the fire dept, and four blocks from the police dept.

It took me about a week to get the electricity to the temporary pole, and then I started working all-nighters on the remodeling. The first night I stayed at the house, the work light was apparently visible from the road (a main highway that a policeman drives down every 10 minutes).

It was about 2am - I had just layed down on the cot to sleep, and I heard someone in the front of the house yelling at me. I grabbed my shotgun from under the cot, and crept towards the living room. Heart pounding. I get to the living room fully prepared to blow whoever was in my house away. - It was THREE POLICEMEN!!!! They told me they were just checking to see if I was a vagrant.

You are very, very, very, lucky you didn't get cut to ribbons.

tfurrh
07-10-2012, 12:04 PM

It was a very hairy situation. One of the scariest times I can remember.

Dr.3D
07-10-2012, 12:14 PM

Those guys are very, very lucky they didn't catch a few loads of buckshot.

aGameOfThrones
07-10-2012, 12:19 PM
But Vowell, who has been placed on administrative leave, will not face criminal charges, it has been revealed.

Clearly a 5 percenter, but the other 95% seem to like him.

donnay
07-10-2012, 12:24 PM

It took me about a week to get the electricity to the temporary pole, and then I started working all-nighters on the remodeling. The first night I stayed at the house, the work light was apparently visible from the road (a main highway that a policemen drive down every 10 minutes)

It was about 2am - I had just layed down on the cot to sleep, and I heard someone in the front of the house yelling at me. I grabbed my shotgun from under the cot, and crept towards the living room. Heart pounding. I get to the living room fully prepared to blow whoever was in my house away. - It was THREE POLICEMEN!!!! They told me they were just checking to see if I was a vagrant. They had come into my house! I just couldn't believe it.

That is insane. What is it any of their concern anyway?

aGameOfThrones
07-10-2012, 12:25 PM
BTK wannabe?

Dennis rader

supervisor in the Compliance Department at Park City.[1] In this position, neighbors recalled him as sometimes overzealous and extremely strict

Philhelm
07-10-2012, 03:02 PM
It was a very hairy situation. One of the scariest times I can remember.

Did they see your shotgun?

fisharmor
07-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Ok, hang on.
There's a very important question that needs to be answered.

What the fuck is with DailyMail and all the skin in the sidebar?

Every single article it's like I've walked into a tit bar.

kathy88
07-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Why would this woman have surveillance cameras in her home? Just seems weird. She can afford thousands for surveillance but can't pay the neighbor 30 bucks to cut the lawn? I think there's more to this story.

Pericles
07-10-2012, 03:26 PM
That officer needed a lesson in Second Amendment enforcement.

Pericles
07-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Ok, hang on.
There's a very important question that needs to be answered.

What the fuck is with DailyMail and all the skin in the sidebar?

Every single article it's like I've walked into a tit bar.

Add sex to get people to pay attention to the news.

ClydeCoulter
07-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Add sex to get people to pay attention to the news.

Or, screw the article, yea....look over here :)

coastie
07-10-2012, 03:35 PM
This happened in Georgia? The Georgia, in the South of USA? :toady:

That dude has nuts the size of his fat head, and no brains in his fat head. I could see someone doing that in California or Illinois with confidence of not getting shot-but Georgia? Glad he doesn't work around here, I can't even remember the last time I saw a Code Enforcement Officer in my neighborhood.

All that surveillance in/around the house, and no weapons?:confused:

The worst part is that the outcome will only embolden his personality type...

tfurrh
07-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Did they see your shotgun?

Absolutely.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-10-2012, 03:38 PM
sounds like my town.

kathy88
07-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Absolutely.

Damn dude. That could have turned out differently. I'm so glad it didn't.

tfurrh
07-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Damn dude. That could have turned out differently. I'm so glad it didn't.

It was all a matter of seconds, but they didn't even reach for their guns. As soon as I saw they were policemen, I dropped my gun from my shoulder, and as soon as they saw I had a gun, and heard me say 'my house' they started backing out the door. They were very apologetic (as they should have been)......I was 21 at the time, and they weren't much older. I think they were as scared as I was - none of us wanted to die.

I called my grandpa that next day. He graduated HS with the chief of police, and he made a big fuss at the PD. I think two of the officers were fired that week. I ran in to one officer about two weeks later at a gas station. He came all the way across the parking lot to tell me that he was sorry, and that he got in big trouble for that night.

Philhelm
07-11-2012, 08:42 AM
It was all a matter of seconds, but they didn't even reach for their guns. As soon as I saw they were policemen, I dropped my gun from my shoulder, and as soon as they saw I had a gun, and heard me say 'my house' they started backing out the door. They were very apologetic (as they should have been)......I was 21 at the time, and they weren't much older. I think they were as scared as I was - none of us wanted to die.

I called my grandpa that next day. He graduated HS with the chief of police, and he made a big fuss at the PD. I think two of the officers were fired that week. I ran in to one officer about two weeks later at a gas station. He came all the way across the parking lot to tell me that he was sorry, and that he got in big trouble for that night.

21 at the time? I'm assuming that you're at least 100 years old then. I mean, the police not shooting you into bloody ribbons, two officers getting fired, and one coming up and apologizing? Definitely some Andy Griffith stuff there. Either way, that's intense.