PDA

View Full Version : CNN and Facebook app will enable people to vote on particular issues or candidates

RonRules
07-09-2012, 01:19 PM
CNN Going Viral CNN and Facebook have entered into a multi-platform partnership, which will include an 'I'm Voting" Facebook App. The app will enable people to share their commitment to vote and support of particular issues or candidates. These commitments will be visually displayed on an interactive map, organized by U.S. states. CNN personalities will use the app to ask Facebook users the most important questions driving the national dialogue.

By Jake Horowitz (jhorowitz@policymic.com), 9-July-2012

I think they're trying to see if these "Ron Paul Spammers" are real or not! :D

I bet pretty soon you won't be able to comment or vote on a poll on CNN without a Facebook account. Some sites require social media log ins. A valid e-mail address is not sufficient.

jkr
07-09-2012, 01:43 PM
but i dont internets...

CaptainAmerica
07-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Pentagon PSYOPS now effective. About a year ago the Pentagon hired 28,000 psyops program personnel. The pentagon's intentions were to emulate grassroots with bots that would comment/vote/post topics in threads and social media outlets like twitter,and facebook. Don't be surprised if the CNN "I am voting" statistics support more war and drones flying over americans.