PDA

View Full Version : Transcript Shows Obama May Have Only Spent 1 Year at Columbia University

AuH20
07-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Was the great uniter a low-level CIA operative just like Daddy Bush???? Remember that mommy was firmly attached to the Ford Foundation for years. But fear not!! This disrepancy in his records was just a technical error that was later corrected.

Now, the clearinghouse, with permission from Columbia, has decided to make an exception to its media policy and address WND’s inquiry into the discrepancy. Why do clearinghouse records indicate Obama was at the school only during the 1982-83 school year while Obama and Columbia’s spokesman have insisted he began attending the New York City school in the fall of 1981?

Janine Greenwood, vice president and general counsel for the clearinghouse, told WND there was a “computer error” in their system that has been corrected. She said she confirmed with Columbia that Obama was at the university for two academic years, not one.

Greenwood said she “tried to untangle this” discrepancy one year ago after two “DegreeVerify certificates” from the Herndon, Va.-based clearinghouse –obtained through a fee-based request – indicated Obama attended Columbia College at Columbia University only in the 1982-1983 academic year, from Sept. 1, 1982 until May 31, 1983, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree May 17, 1983.

“All I know is [the record] was right originally, and somewhere along the line it went off the rails, and then it was right again,” she said.

“We basically had two records running simultaneously, and it just depended on how you input the name and the other information as to which records you got,” she explained to WND in an interview Friday.

Greenwood confirmed a disclaimer on the clearinghouse website stating the organization relies on the accuracy of the information supplied by each educational institution and cannot edit, modify or delete any student degree or enrollment data.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/record-shows-obama-at-columbia-only-1-year/

Aratus
07-09-2012, 09:43 AM
that and the trip to pakistan in '81 = ?

Acala
07-09-2012, 09:45 AM
He was able to complete his studies four times faster than the average student. Yes, he IS that smart. Even when stoned.

Zippyjuan
07-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Obama did part of his education at Occidental University and transfered to Columbia to finish. He did not do his entire degree at Columbia so no, he did not graduate four times faster than anybody else.

Yes, he did travel to Pakistan in 1981. It was perfectly legal to do so. The US State Department had issued a travel advisory for people considering travelling there but there was no travel ban for Americans who wanted to visit Pakistan at that time.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Obama did part of his education at Occidental University and transfered to Columbia to finish. He did not do his entire degree at Columbia so no, he did not graduate four times faster than anybody else.

Yes, he did travel to Pakistan in 1981. It was perfectly legal to do so. The US State Department had issued a travel advisory for people considering travelling there but there was no travel ban for Americans who wanted to visit Pakistan at that time.

Okay. But Obama is still childish and immature. Please, before making an argument against, read my argument for him behaving so. Obama is childish and immature in his thinking just as king George was once deemed so by our Founding Fathers. As long as Obama's mind and conscience are unaware of his immaturity, he is blameless. Once he is shown clear as to how he is behaving inappropriately, he becomes accountable. Once accountable, if he still wishes to entertain the people with nonsense, he will become a legitimate deceiver.

Zippyjuan
07-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Can you provide examples of this childishness?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-09-2012, 01:11 PM

Okay, here is why Obama should be considered childish and immature.
1) Our Founding Fathers freed the disadvantaged people by recognizing and declaring a new natural law. Understand, they didn't proclaim this by establishing a legal precedent which would have been an illegal act by them. Instead, they abolished every legal precedent prior by the use of a new natural law which was the metaphysical scientific method in use during that time. President Obama, like many president prior to him, is in contempt of this new natural law (the Civil Purpose of the people).
2) Obama himself has been deceived and has led his followers into being deceived as well by spouting eloquently the nonsense of false dichotomies. In the United States, there is only one true dichotomy, that conflict which has been going on forever, between the disadvantaged people and the tyranny they are trying to get a handle on.

Examples of false dichotomies:
Black versus white
Male versus female
Liberal versus Conservative
**** versus heterosexual
Republican versus Democrat
On and on, these types of false dichotomies distract attention away from the one true American dichotomy. President Obama should be considered childish and immature because of the way he uses his eloquence to deceive the people away from our Founding Fathers, away from the primary natural law they declared, and the Civil Purpose they established for the people in divorcing us from tyranny.

Acala
07-09-2012, 01:17 PM

He pooped his pants and then cried about it.

I read this on infowars

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-09-2012, 02:58 PM
He pooped his pants and then cried about it.

I read this on infowars

I'm giving a serious answer. See, people can't think outside of the box here to consider the existence of another power other than civil rights and the use of an attorney. I'm stating quite clearly why president Obama is behaving childish and immature as most of us are likewise behaving or tend to do so on occasion including myself. If we want to save our nation, we need to start walking away from the sophisticated discussions into the false dichotomies and the nonsense they give birth to.

Lucille
07-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Obama is childish and immature. He thinks like a child, he acts like a child, he believes things only a child would. He and his prog ilk all have arrested developments, for one reason or another. They're stuck. They know only emotion. Reason is beyond them.

Thomas Builds-the-Fire (http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0023687/): Your father left. What happened? Did he hate you?

"I sat at my father's grave and spoke to him through Africa's red soil."
--Emobama

How do we forgive our fathers? Maybe in a dream. Do we forgive our fathers for leaving us too often, or forever, when we were little? Maybe for scaring us with unexpected rage, or making us nervous because there never seemed to be any rage there at all? Do we forgive our fathers for marrying, or not marrying, our mothers? Or divorcing, or not divorcing, our mothers? And shall we forgive them for their excesses of warmth or coldness? Shall we forgive them for pushing, or leaning? For shutting doors or speaking through walls? For never speaking, or never being silent? Do we forgive our fathers in our age, or in theirs? Or in their deaths, saying it to them or not saying it. If we forgive our fathers, what is left?

Destroying what little liberty remains in the USA?

Acala
07-09-2012, 03:37 PM
I made only silly posts to this thread because Obama is irrelevant. What he thinks is irrelevant. His principles, to the extent he has any, which I think unlikely, are irrelevant. He does what he is told. Period. He is a puppet. And there is a line of puppets to replace him stretching a mile down the road.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Obama is childish and immature. He thinks like a child, he acts like a child, he believes things only a child would. He and his prog ilk all have arrested developments, for one reason or another. They're stuck. They know only emotion. Reason is beyond them.

Thomas Builds-the-Fire (http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0023687/): Your father left. What happened? Did he hate you?

"I sat at my father's grave and spoke to him through Africa's red soil."
--Emobama

How do we forgive our fathers? Maybe in a dream. Do we forgive our fathers for leaving us too often, or forever, when we were little? Maybe for scaring us with unexpected rage, or making us nervous because there never seemed to be any rage there at all? Do we forgive our fathers for marrying, or not marrying, our mothers? Or divorcing, or not divorcing, our mothers? And shall we forgive them for their excesses of warmth or coldness? Shall we forgive them for pushing, or leaning? For shutting doors or speaking through walls? For never speaking, or never being silent? Do we forgive our fathers in our age, or in theirs? Or in their deaths, saying it to them or not saying it. If we forgive our fathers, what is left?

Destroying what little liberty remains in the USA?

But even you don't understand. In order to weed out everything ad hominem, one must isolate what is the one true American dichotomy. President Obama carries on about conflicts between black and white, male and female, rich and poor, old and young, and on and on to the benefit of tyranny and to the detrement of the disadvantaged people.
In the meantime, there is a clear dichotomy which has been taking place forever. This involves the disadvantaged people and their effort to at long last get control over a manipulating tyranny controlling them.
All other discussion of the false dichotomies are in contempt of the people's Civil Purpose because such flapping lip service works to deceive by distracting attention away from the primary true dichotomy.

Man, for the life of me, I just can't see why more people aren't waking up to this!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-09-2012, 03:50 PM
I made only silly posts to this thread because Obama is irrelevant. What he thinks is irrelevant. His principles, to the extent he has any, which I think unlikely, are irrelevant. He does what he is told. Period. He is a puppet. And there is a line of puppets to replace him stretching a mile down the road.

Look, it doen't just include President Obama, but everyone of those unconscienable tyrants up in Washington DC. These gals and guys have gone way over the top. They are nut jobs messing up the party. They need to be shamed. That is the thing about natural rights. They don't threaten by the use of the false powers of manipulation because, well, the tyrants possess even greater false powers of manipulation. Instead, they need to understand that they aren't intelligent. One can do this by taking away all the joy they take in celebrating in their works of inequity.
President Obama and most in his administration, figure in most of Congress, and those on the Supreme Court as well are all behaving childish, immature, as well as we shouldn't consider any of them intelligent especially when compared to our Founding Fathers.

Zippyjuan
07-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Rich vs poor or haves vs have nots is just another dichotomy. Same as young old, male female, etc.

Lucille
07-09-2012, 04:32 PM
But even you don't understand. In order to weed out everything ad hominem, one must isolate what is the one true American dichotomy. President Obama carries on about conflicts between black and white, male and female, rich and poor, old and young, and on and on to the benefit of tyranny and to the detrement of the disadvantaged people.
In the meantime, there is a clear dichotomy which has been taking place forever. This involves the disadvantaged people and their effort to at long last get control over a manipulating tyranny controlling them.
All other discussion of the false dichotomies are in contempt of the people's Civil Purpose because such flapping lip service works to deceive by distracting attention away from the primary true dichotomy.

Man, for the life of me, I just can't see why more people aren't waking up to this!

I really do understand what you're saying. I'm sure most here do.

Look, it doen't just include President Obama, but everyone of those unconscienable tyrants up in Washington DC. These gals and guys have gone way over the top. They are nut jobs messing up the party. They need to be shamed. That is the thing about natural rights. They don't threaten by the use of the false powers of manipulation because, well, the tyrants possess even greater false powers of manipulation. Instead, they need to understand that they aren't intelligent. One can do this by taking away all the joy they take in celebrating in their works of inequity.
President Obama and most in his administration, figure in most of Congress, and those on the Supreme Court as well are all behaving childish, immature, as well as we shouldn't consider any of them intelligent especially when compared to our Founding Fathers.

They are unbelievably stupid. Intellectual giants created this country, and intellectual midgets have destroyed it. They should be reminded how everything they have "accomplished" has been a total failure, and laughed at and mocked, and told how embarrassingly stupid they are several times a day.

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."
--Mark Twain

But then again...

"When a candidate for public office faces the voters he does not face men of sense; he faces a mob of men whose chief distinguishing mark is the fact that they are quite incapable of weighing ideas, or even of comprehending any save the most elemental — men whose whole thinking is done in terms of emotion, and whose dominant emotion is dread of what they cannot understand. So confronted, the candidate must either bark with the pack or be lost... All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
--H. L. Mencken

I think it's safe to say that democracy has been perfected.

emazur
07-09-2012, 04:35 PM

I've got something, but by no means is this restricted just to Obama (too long didn't watch: Obama thinks like second graders when it comes to economics. It's kinda funny if you have time to view):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P4-x9H92hc

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Rich vs poor or haves vs have nots is just another dichotomy. Same as young old, male female, etc.

No, compared to the true American Dichotomy, with this being the long lasting conflict going on between tyranny versus the disadvantaged people, the other dichotomies are false. This is where we draw the line. If you can't accept this, you are a sophist.

Don Lapre
07-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Janine Greenwood, vice president and general counsel for the clearinghouse, told WND there was a “computer error” in their system that has been corrected. She said she confirmed with Columbia that Obama was at the university for two academic years, not one.

LOL

I've never seen a person who's had so many errors made by others in documenting his background.

DerailingDaTrain
07-09-2012, 07:15 PM
LOL

I've never seen a person who's had so many errors made by others in documenting his background.

A computer error in 1981? Unheard of!

;)

AuH20
07-09-2012, 07:33 PM
LOL

Just like the biography error that was being replicated for so many years. ROFL