PDA

View Full Version : The Army Reservist who endorsed Ron Paul at the Iowa Caucus in uniform has an announcement

Keith and stuff
07-08-2012, 07:23 PM
See (http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=25471.0) the announcement.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/552065/thumbs/r-RON-PAUL-JESSE-THORSEN-large570.jpg

I am Jesse Thorsen, the Army Reservist who endorsed Ron Paul at the Iowa Caucus in uniform. My wife and I have made the decision to join the FSP.

My intent, shortly after my combat tour in Afghanistan ends, is to move to New Hampshire, promote the cause of Liberty, and raise my two daughters in a safe and free state. Live Free or Die! Couldn't say it better myself. My question is, I am a Bricklayer/Stone Mason, what kind of job potential do I have there, and what is the average pay? I have done some research but time/geographical restrictions have made it difficult. Any suggestions on companies that keep masons busy, or even Liberty minded companies? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to getting involved and have a large network of support I can bring to the table. In Feb., I joined Adam Kokesh, Nathan Cox, and Zac Carter (among others) as Veterans For Ron Paul marched on the White House. I have spoke very publicly about the Liberty Movement and am excited about bringing my drive and enthusiasm to the State of New Hampshire. Any other information you could provide on anything I may need to know before moving would be great! Thank you,
Jesse Thorsen

You don't know who Jesse Thorsen is? He has served America for 10 years! We are talking 3 overseas tours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hfpt4sxpPo

TheTexan
07-08-2012, 07:32 PM
A true patriot

kathy88
07-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Jesse needs a job in NH folks, let's find him one.

FSP-Rebel
07-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Are they moving to Keene?

Keith and stuff
07-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Are they moving to Keene?

If he wants a job as soon as he gets out, I recommend Manchester/Nashua/Salem/Portsmouth. 1/2 the jobs in NH are located within those locations or within 20 miles of those locations. Plus, if he decides to go defense contractor, the defense related jobs are pretty much mostly within 20 miles of those places.

muh_roads
07-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Was he sent back to Aghanistan?

FSP-Rebel
07-08-2012, 08:12 PM
If he wants a job as soon as he gets out, I recommend Manchester/Nashua/Salem/Portsmouth. 1/2 the jobs in NH are located within those locations or within 20 miles of those locations. Plus, if he decides to go defense contractor, the defense related jobs are pretty much mostly within 20 miles of those places.
I'll take that as you saying don't move to Keene if you want gainful employment.:p

Keith and stuff
07-08-2012, 08:18 PM
I'll take that as you saying don't move to Keene if you want gainful employment.:p

I live in Keene and I've never had trouble finding work. However, the Keene area jobs pay 5%-25% less than many of the same jobs in the Nashua area. Plus, there are a lot more jobs in the Nashua area. Truth be told, I have nothing against Keene. I think it is a wonderful city and there are plenty of low wage jobs available for people with out kids. However, since the market is so small, I usually recommend that new people start out in Manchester or somewhere else.

BTW, I noticed several open police jobs recently, including 1 in Weare... :)

Tinnuhana
07-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Doesn't Nashua have that big warehouse/store for stonework and stuff near the Hudson Bridge? Just saw it this evening. I think it used to be Carriveau-Routhier or something.

heavenlyboy34
07-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Nice to have some pleasant news once in a while. :)

PierzStyx
07-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Nice to have some pleasant news once in a while. :)

True story.

Wish i could help him. Hopefully he'll find something quickly.

row333au
07-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Let's get him elected...

He's more truer to Ron Paul's principles compare to those couple of shills infiltrators (are really loyal to the neocons) tooling and riding on the Ron Paul Revolution and Movement.

dusman
07-09-2012, 02:43 AM
Thinking about making this move too. Hmm..

Bastiat's The Law
07-09-2012, 04:51 AM
Good luck!

Tinnuhana
07-09-2012, 07:52 PM
There's an unoccupied ranch (house) across the street from me in so. Nashua. Been vacant awhile so a fixer upper, but might be cheap.

Anti Federalist
07-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Masonry/bricklaying is tough, due to the winters.

I hope he can find something, and I'll do anything I can do to help him out.